Fight to the Death

Cries Escape Your Sweet Voice, As I Kiss You One Last Time

I started panicking again, I was scared shitless. The sirens just became louder and louder. That alone only meant one thing.

'What's gonna happen when the police get here?'

'Is He dead?'

'Will I go to Jail?'

These were three most prominent questions circling through my mind over and over again with a mixture of a few others too.

As the sirens got closer, my panic rose and rose. I was gasping for breath and basically throwing a fit in Synyster Gates' arms. I was sobbing and delirious. I can only imagine the scene I'm making and the strange looks I'm getting. Especially after what I just did to the guy. And the thrashing around like I'm having a seizure... I'm assuming this normally doesn't happen to other people and to be honest it never has to me either, at least before I came here it didn't. All these sudden emotions and shit. God I'm so confused about everything.

“Let me take her.” I heard and then afterward I felt someone lift me up out of Gates' arms. The person held me close to them like a person would a baby...again. Hadn't we already been through this before? I glanced to my right at a sudden flicker of something towards the doorway. What I saw was paramedics rushing into the room with a long blue colored stretcher.

But these people didn't look like the usual paramedics.

Not at all. They were in street clothes, not uniforms. They didn't even look like they knew what they were doing to the asshole on the floor, bleeding. I cringed at the thought and looked away trying to drown out everything going around, including the sounds.

It just barely worked. I couldn't hear what anyone was saying, though they were yelling and screaming at each other in one way or another. That much was certain, the high pitched squealing and wailing sounds as well as the siren that was still there somewhere in the background. The only voice that truly seemed to come through was the one right next to my ear. It was one that wasn't able to be tuned out, no matter what I did to do so. I could hear bits and pieces of whatever that person was saying but it didn't register as to who it actually was. It was still up in the air.

I honestly was afraid to find out who it was, afraid to look um from the person's neck and exposed shoulder because I like this. Feeling like this. Right now, I feel safe but if I look up or figure it out I may not feel the same anymore. So I was afraid to feel scared again, alone again in all honesty.

I held on for dear life, like if I let go of the person who was holding me, I would die.

The voice was slowly calming me down but the noise everywhere else never seemed to quiet, only get louder and louder all around me. Enclosing in on me. Suffocating me. I felt breath slowly blow onto my neck and cheek for what seemed like minutes, tickling amongst feeling like an itch you cant scratch because it would be awkward like a nervous bad habit. The whispers would subside around that time and whoever it was, that person was kissing me gently and randomly on my cheek or forehead every once and a while, a couple of times.

Yes, a little creepy and you may wonder why this didn't sent me completely over the edge in insanity and well... Normally I would. I would go all psycho bitch (if you will) on the guy for even coming too close to me, let alone touching me, and kissing me. Huge hell NO. I hate it but lately I haven't quite been myself in any sense.

-Zacky's POV-

I watched as she started sobbing into Brian's chest. Not just crying, like going completely fucking insane. It made my heart seem to stop and ache because I couldn't be the one holding her. I screwed up last time I'm sure as hell ain't gonna do it again.

I could hear the paramedics coming through the house. It was 'now or fucking never' I thought as I walked over to them andtold asked Brian to give her to me. He nodded, looking sorta happy to get rid of her. I don;t blame him, he can barely keep a hold of her flailing body and her screaming was giving even me a headache and I haven't been right beside her, I was previously on the other side of the room.

“I ah, I- I didn't. I don't know what to fucking do man.” he said as I picked her up and held her close to my chest. For the first time I think I've seen Syn utterly speechless

“Its alright. Don't worry about it.” I told him in a whisper, I highly doubt he heard me either.

I sat down on Matt's bed and tried to calm her down, which was working until the Paramedics decided to barge right in. She started shaking uncontrollably as salty tears streamed down her face and soaked into my plaid button up shirt. Her grip tightened and from that alone, minus everything else, I knew she was scared.

Hell I was scared for her. I didn't know what police would do or say in this situation...Sure he tried to rape her, but she beat the hell out of him. If he died would it be all on her? Or would it be ruled accidental and nothing happen. And what about Matt? I know that everyone else here knows about what he had done to the guy...but would the current Director tell police that? Would he tell the truth when it came to his own son, or lie? Probably lie...

I heard the yelling and screaming of the voices around me, but blocked them out to focus on only her. Trying to just get her to calm down some.

“Blaire...shh...it’s okay babe...it’s okay...Nothing's gonna happen to you...I promise...Calm down... You'll be fine....shhh... You don't have to worry...please, sweetheart...stop crying...everything will be okay...shhh” Etc.

In a sense I was saying absolutely nothing coherent, only words or phrases that came out of my mouth without thinking about what I was saying. I honestly can't say I can stick to those words either and that makes me feel even worse. Promising nothing would happen to her was a long shot. Oh God, if I kept this up I'm gonna start crying with her... It makes me sad to see her hurting and crying. I've never seen her as nothing more than a tough ass before, then this?

Thankfully however, she started to stop and relax after a bit.

I kissed her cheek as the police barged in and looked at her, blood stained and all, in my arms, holding onto me without any apparent desire of letting go. She would probably flip again if she was ripped away.

“She do this?” The superior policeman asked the Director, who was standing with Matt and Jimmy holding onto him. (The gun still hadn't been put away so it sorta looked more in our favor, in a way. Why the police guy would ask him for his opinion and for answers was beyond me. Two people standing back around the guy, one holding him back and about to rip him into shreds... wow.) I continued watching in disbelief as the Director nodded and the police instantly rushed over to us.

They were going to take her. Blame this all on her?!

“She didn't fucking do anything WRONG!” Matt screamed at them as they grabbed hold of her upper arm which was still tightly wrapped around my shoulders. He had let go of the Director and took a few furious steps forward. Blaire whimpered in pain, I'm assuming, and I glared at them.

“You try getting raped and see what the fuck happens!” I growled coldly to them refusing to let her go. The guy let her arm go as they both turned to the Director.

You know what, I don't get the whole 'Director knows everything, go to him for all the answers, shit' he would lie through his teeth if I meant his son would become the innocent victim. This is complete bull shit!

“Did he..”

“No. Whatever on earth do you mean. He is lying! We came in here to find her and she pounced on him and did this! It's a complete and total atrocity that you are even second guessing this situation!” He exclaimed. “I should have you both fired!” He threatened and that sealed the deal right there.

'Liar, liar, burn in fucking hell' I sang/ snarled over and over in my head as I gripped her tighter and girded my teeth. Meanwhile the police slowly and cautiously walked back over. Like she would “pounce on them too”? Please!

“He's lying, she...” Matt pointed to her “...is wearing my clothes, not her own... if that isn't enough proof than the cuts and bruises all over her body should be! If that isn't fucking proof enough to believe she was almost raped I don't know what the FUCK IS!” Matt yelled at them. “She was only trying to protect herself, its not her fault the ass fuck did this to her!”

Evidently they didn't care because they came over and ripped her small body from holding onto me and threw her to the carpeted floor. I heard her hit the ground with a loud “crack” and a whimper. I knew right then she broke something, what I wasn't for sure. It seemed as though everyone heard it though, because it went deadly silent. You could hear cricket chirp 100 miles away, all eyes were on her. She was being held down on her stomach by one of the policemen knelling slightly on her lower back as he brought her arms behind her and cuffed her wrists. She screamed out in pain as the man pulled her up from behind by those same wrists. She was quickly taken out afterward.

All of us tried to get to her, to somehow get around the other guy as well as the Director but we couldn't anyway we tried. I know I alone wanted to beat the shit out of the guy but Brian stopped me, and the Director and Jimmy both had stopped Matt. I looked up slightly and saw Brian with sorry eyes. Yeah, sorry. If he was “sorry” he would have let me go at the fucker. Same with Matt, Jimmy holding him back.

I watched as the two “officers” marched her out of the room and eventually out of the house entirely. Matt broke free and ran after her and the other two (the Director and Jimmy) after him... I tried but since I wasn't exactly a fighter like Syn, he did have a strength advantage over me. Fuck. I couldn't get around him.

I heard a vehicle start and sirens blared loudly until they began to start fading away with the passing seconds... minutes...

I gave up, dropping to my knees on the floor. I no longer was held back but now I couldn't do anything. She was gone.

I closed my eyes to blink and instantly the siren for the school went off. Someone was trying to do something they shouldn't be. I quickly got to my feet and rushed out of the room behind a now running Syn...

Someone was gonna have fucking hell to pay. Just cause more than one of us are in a terrible mood right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Almost a hundred subscribers? O.O I love you all!! lol
Please keep reading/ subscribing...and if you want, comment. Like I said before in one of these AN's, I'm not going to beg or threaten or plead.

After I am done with my one story "Outside Appearances" I'll begin posting more often, there are only about 3 days worth of updates left for that particular story. (: