Fight to the Death

You're Damn Lucky I Love You

“Why are you letting her cook?!” Matt yelled at Zacky. I walked backwards watching the scene in front of me, slightly laughing at the wide variety of swearwords being exchanged by the two as they verbally fought for a good 5 minutes or so. Luckily I was never a part of this “confrontation.”

“AND YOU!” Matt yelled looking and pointing at me. Wait, spoke too soon. Damn karma. “You. Know damn well. That you are supposed to be resting, not FUCKING COOKING!” Oh no he didn't. I walked towards the island getting closer to him as I started yelling back.

“Tell me why the fuck I cant cook huh?”

“Were you not setting there when the doctor said you weren't to do anything fucking strenuous?” He almost screamed.

“Cooking isn't STRENUOUS MATT! She never said I couldn't walk around, or talk or fucking COOK!”

“Your lungs are still healing, I don't want you to get hurt. God! Sorry for fucking CARING! I'll just let you do whatever the hell you want and then you can go back to the damn hospital, huh? How about that?!” He screamed. I turned to walk away but he wrapped his arms around my waist turning me around.

“Let. Me. ALONE! Just let me GO!” I pushed on his chest trying to get away from his larger body.

“I'm sorry Blaire, please just stop doing all of this... you know we could easily order take out.” Huh, my yelling and screaming at him has been the most “dangerous” thing I've done in months... HAHA! He didn't even realize it yet. Score one for me. I bit back a smile and looked up at him. He looked at me confused.

“Dude” Zacky chuckled causing Matt to glare over at him. “You realize her yelling is like the only damn thing she's done that could actually hurt her in anyway...and you just encouraged her to scream her fucking lungs out.” Zacky said as he quickly retreated from the kitchen, going to take cover for the yelling that might possibly might come his way next...

“I am going to finish cooking!” I said happily as it slowly clicked in his mind that Zacky was in deed, right. I quickly pushed my way out of his arms, while he was obviously still in shock and once more began working on the dough.

“I'm sorry... Are you alright?” I heard whispered in my ear as arms wrapped around me again. The concern in his tone was more worried than I have ever heard from him before... Well, conscious for that matter.

“No!” I stated harshly, turning around. “Can you please just stop treating me like I cant do anything? I mean I love your concern and all but its way too much. Just please let me do stuff?” I pleaded with the puppy dog eyes. Woah. Did I honestly, really just say that?! My eyes then felt like they would pop out of my head but luckily I was able to keep the puppy eyes despite my internal reaction to my own words.

“Ahhhh don't give me that shit!” he said covering his eyes with his large hand. I smiled and grabbed his hand pulling it from his face so he would see my pleading (badly smile rid) puppy-dog face again. “Okay, okay fine I'll let you do “stuff”” he did the air quote thing with the word stuff.

“Thank you, thank you!” I squealed hugging him around his waist. What it isn't like I could easily reach his shoulders or neck, you know.

“Yeah whatever, but you're clearing it with one of us first...me in particular.” 'Oh come on! There goes the fun Matt out the door!' I thought in my head.

“Sooo um in that case... can you take me to the club tonight then?”

“Haha, well if you ask like that... Hell FUCKING NO! NO WAY IN HELL!” I scowled and rolled my eyes.

“I hate you!” I yelled right back at him expecting him to yell more about why I wanted to go and how I'm crazy and such but nooooooo.

“I know you love me.” He said in his “sexy” voice, whispering in my ear before he walked away...my glaring at his back as the cold icy shivers still continued going down my spine in waves.

Time lapse 6 hours (Midnight)

I walked out of the house wearing my hair down, piercings in, dress on (yeah I'm wearing a dress, I don't know why, just feel like a dress mood and yes it is also pink ...I'm happy!!!! Sue me!)

“I cant believe you talked me into this babe...” I shrugged while mentally cheering that I made him crack under intense...we'll say pressure. And no! Ew, it wasn't anything like you're thinking! I just latched onto his arm and annoyed the hell out of him for hours and hours playing the 'yes-no' game. I got him to say “yes” and took off to get ready, leaving him in my dust. He said it in front of witnesses too, Jimmy and Johnny soooo of course Jimmy got on his cause when he tried to take it back saying “i tricked him” pft as if.

We got out of the car and walked towards the designated dock (basically the same place I went to the first time here in New York City.) I gave the door guy (or guard?) an awkward hug...he was glad to see me I guess? He hugged me first. It was a tad bit strange if you ask me...

“AHHHHH BLAIRE-IE!!!!!” I heard screamed in my ear as arms wrapped around my lower stomach (from behind) and lifted me, spinning me around some as I fought against them. My God, if you saw it you would think I was being kidnapped. Oh and it was obviously “Jinxy <3” I'm calling him that now, Jinxy love haha, he's never going to live it down...NEEEEVVVVEEEERRRR!

“Put me down. Put me down, PUT ME DOWN!” I yelled and laughed as he turned me and continued carrying me, only now, bridal style. He took me away from the guys (much to my delight at this particular moment) and over to the booth.

Yes I know what you're thinking and no. I still hate being touched, hate being carried because yeah I CAN walk myself, and no I do NOT like Jinx well not like like as in love... I'm just happy to be away from the guys and back at the club. I'm sure the feeling is mutual. Besides just having to deal with the whole overprotective Matt thing, and obviously Ale cause he was right with Matt on everything (I swear they are conspiring against me somehow!) but it gets old.

Anyways, now I had to deal with Zacky constantly breathing down my neck acting much like the two mentioned before...I spent the rest of the day being “babysat” by him...he followed me everywhere in my room after I dashed from Matt's side. He even tried to convince me he needed to be with me in the bathroom when I was trying to take a shower. I managed to trick him, run inside and lock the door before he realized...though he was right there when I walked out. Like BAM! I open the door and there he is! Staring my down with wide, beady eyes. It's creepy.

AHHHH I AM SICK OF IT!!! -to say the least.

Okay I'm done with my childish rant now...And now I can have fun! (Without the guys for the night.)

“Hey chica.” Zeke said quickly glancing up at me as Jinx carried me up to the platform. Jinxy <3 then went back to “work.”

“Hey Zeeekkkkeee!” I said excited hugging his waist for a split second from behind. He froze and I laughed quickly letting go and hugging Jinxy <3 again.

“Oh Jinxy love I missed you!” I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“And I you girlie. So how are you? I wasn't allowed in the hospital to see you.” He let go and we sat on the bench.

“Why not?” I asked knowing some huge long funny story was behind it.

“Ahh I'm not allowed in the Children's hospital, I'm banned.”

“Riiiiiiighttttttt....”

“No seriously... I ahh was visiting one of my friends about a year ago. He used to fight, he stopped when he moved to Florida but he got pretty smashed up one night... some others and I decided to crash the hospital cause they wouldn't let us see him.... we weren't family...” ahhh, got it “ short version we trashed the place getting chased, police were called, I got sent to Juvie for a few days and now I'm banned forever...” He smirked slightly and looked at me.

“You will be telling me this whole story one of these days.”

“Of course...” He laughed and nodded, leaning over to write something on a list type thing.

“So Blaire? You fightin' tonight?” I heard from behind me at the counter part of the booth. I turned to look at a sadistically smirking Sameer. Shit, ruin my fucking night why don't you! “I haven't seen you around in a while, thought you got scared away...”

“Shut up dude.” Jinx said taking a step forward.

“Make me fuck face! Besides I'm not talking to you...I'm talking to your bitch of a girlfriend.” He replied smugly looking at me up and down. I watched Jinx's fists clench and unclench with every single word Sameer just said; and as he finished talking, Jinx was trying to get to him. I had to hold JInxy back with Zeke's help because there wasn't any stopping him at trying to snap the jackass' neck in two...or actually more like a bazillion pieces. “what do you say babe...go at it with me the old fashioned way? Just you, me, our fists, that cement circle over there...” He pointed “I'm sure the money would be enough to persuade y-”

“Leave. Her. Alone. Or. I'll. Kill. You.” Jinx growled. I visibly gulped at the in-human sound of his harsh, growling sentence.

So I have 2 options...fight? Or not?

Live or die...VERY hard decision if you ask me. Especially as I looked from Jinx, to Sameer, then across the huge room to Matt and Zacky with the rest of the guys. Girls surrounded them and they didn't even seem to notice, this may be an easier decision than I thought...

I bit my lip deep in thought....

And in nervousness.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Live Her Life <this is a link to the story I will be mainly focused on after "Fight To The Death" is completed tomorrow. I wont have time for 2 stories at once, so the sequel's maybe first chapter will be posted until I completed the linked story.

Image <Dress
Subscribe? and comment if you want. 2 more left (: I'll update agin soon, tonight probably.