Fight to the Death

Blaire vs ?

'To fight...and most likely end up dead, or... at least in the hospital again?' Or not.

Damn... I need the money for the new hospital bills. Oh its so tempting. I mean I could probably knock him out easy and quickly, but if not?

Then there's the whole, 'what if I don't fight him' thing to consider... I also don't have the right clothes on and am most likely very rusty. Actually scratch that its been like 10 months, I AM rusty...

Or the other option, to not fight... and seem like a total wimp, live to see a new day, miss out on the money I need... You know I am cleared technically to do stuff...' Is this strenupus?

I think not.

“So what do you think baby?” Sameer cooed close to my ear. I must have spaced out in thought. I jumped quickly away from him and stared.

“Don't you dare call me fucking baby...” I seethed.

“I can call you whatever I want.” I shook my head in disgust and looked at Jinx who was just staring trying literally not to pounce as Zeke held onto his arms from behind him.

I gulped at looked at Sameer.

I shook my head and said “no thanks...” Sameer's face dropped instantly and he got extremely angry coming around the side of the booth and jumping into the platform, coming straight towards me.

“You. Are. Going. To. Fight. Me. GOT IT!” He yelled into my ear as Jinxy <3 jumped on him and with that they wrestled around punching each other like crazy.

Oh shit....

“STOP!” I screamed finally registering the situation. They both stopped instantaneously. Jinx was on top of Sameer and they both looked over and up at me in shock. I grabbed Jinx's arm and pulled him off, Sameer stayed down. I gulped and took in a deep breath.
“I'm gonna need different clothes...”

-Ale's POV-

“Hey.” A woman's voice spoke to me.

“Hi?” I said before turning and seeing Rain. “Rain? What are you- doing here?”

“Just visiting New York, I wanted to come see what you and Blaire were up to... I haven't seen you two in months.” She smiled and I swear my heart melted.

Rain and I have had this on and off again relationship since we were like 6, except back then we were obviously just friends. One day she'd love me the next she'd hate me. She is very bipolar in her feelings towards me but I still love her.

“Yeah. Blaire's around somewhere” I looked from her and then around the club looking for any sign of the girl, my best friend, whom I let go with Jinx. Thing is, I didn't see either of them. I shrugged it off though. I trusted Jinx. He was definitely a huge flirt but he wouldn't ever hurt a girl. After you spend some time with the guy, that player image is quickly erased; he definitely isn't one by any means. He says he just flirts with Blaire for the fun of it but I know there is a form of love for her deep down in him. So I know she's safe with him.

I'm not gonna worry at the moment.

-Blaire's POV-

“Babe, come on don't do this.” Jinxy pleaded as he stood in the women's restroom waiting for me to come out of the stall. I was changing into clothes I brought from home just in case I felt uncomfortable in a room filled with horny guys trying to get with me... Now that I think about it, what the hell is wrong with me! Why did I even wear the dress!!!?

“Jinxy I'll be fine alright?” I said as I opened the door and leaned slightly to the right, against the plastic frame.

“No!” I gave him the puppy dog face and he sighed. “Look, I don't want to be killed okay. If you fight, one of a possible like 7 guyswould WILL kill me!”

“Seven?” Seriously, who are these 7 guys that would give a shit?

“Yeah... Matt, Ale, Zacky, Jimmy, Syn, Johnny! Your brother. Fuck you can even add Zeke and Sameer down because after you fight they both will come after me too! So that's 9, plus then you have all the fan boys and the-”

“Stop!” I said looking at his face “whoa whoa whoa... Fan boys?” I asked in a weird, non believing tone. “Really?” I was so not believing this at all. He nodded and I laughed at his expression...one filled with amusement yet sad and jealous at the same time. I shook my head and walked towards him.

“Plus you have to worry about not actually fighting him, you know the pairings are picked randomly.”

“And you know I can easily tap out if I need to. I wont be that stupid and fight if I know I cant anymore when I'm out there. Don't worry Jinxy.” I said, smiling and hugging him. He picked me up and took me out as the first pairing was called.

Matt and some dude I've never seen (and I didn't catch his name) were currently in the ring. I was held in Jinx's arms as the fight finished and Matt spotted me... He still didn't know. He smiled some and went to get his things before running to the bathroom to take care of his slightly bleeding mouth and nose.

--------------

*~*~Overview~*~*

Everything was random, who fought who was picked from a “hat” (so to speak.) A person signed up and fought, that's the only thing they could control. Otherwise it was all up to chance.

If you fought well, you won.
Fought bad, lost.
That's common sense right? Well not really.

A person could fight extremely well, make one mistake and the fight is over...That “great” person looses. Same if a person fights bad... one mistake from the opponent and BAM there they are pinning the once “winning” opponent down and he taps. Then there's the possibilities of when the mistakes are made. Every fighter will get hurt in one form or another; its just where, how bad and how you deal that is to chance.

Fighting already severely hurt was a common thing, but it made that person fight harder.

Fighting after not being able to in a while was hell, the adrenaline is there for sure but the person becomes slow and moves in an almost tired fashion.

Being out of shape could cost anyone the fight...and ultimately could cost a fighter their life.

Blaire had all of these odds against her. She was hurt, rusty, and out of shape despite also having that needed “fighting mindset.”

So why was she willing to do it, to risk her life?

Blaire looked up at Jinx and Zeke as she stood in front of the booth. She then looked to Sameer, then Matt, Zacky and then finally towards Ale. She was going to do this... she was gonna give 'em hell. She smirked at her thoughts and looked back at Sameer's own sadistic, smirking face.

Suddenly she heard the announcer talking about something. The music became softer, almost like background noise as he went going on and on about something or another; Blaire tuned it all out.
She then heard everyone quiet after her name was called.

“This next fight...against two interesting opponents. You don't want to miss this match people. The Princess has returned!” There were cheers and hushed whispers as Matt head snapped towards her, his eyes looked into her eyes, and she his. He immediately stood up and started violently shoving his way to her. He was beyond angry. 'I should have known, fuck' he thought as he continued his storming towards her. Blaire looked down a moment to the cement floor in thought...in prayer. She knew the announcer was talking about her. They all did. And the sudden decision made some confused, others cheer for the eventual “show” and still others, the ones who cared for her... she let down. They were about ready to murder her gruesomely right on the spot.

“Everyone make some noise! Blaire versus...”

She wasn't giving up without a fight...

“Fight to the death” echoed in her mind, as ghostly whispers that were content on taunting her until her breaking point... they were always there...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont hate me for making her fight. Its part of the story, always had been the main idea so I had to do it... plus without her doing it, there would be no sequel so its a love vs. hate thing here.

Hope you like it though. 1 more left, posted tomorrow morning (my time eastern US time)