Fight to the Death

Endings Without Stories

The person's name was blocked out completely from my mind. I didn't know who it was, all I knew was that I was doing this. I was doing this right here, right now. I was determined to prove everyone wrong...prove that I was a great fighter and that I could do it despite the fact that my lungs are still healing and that I was “hurt.” I knew I could. I just didn't quite know how I was actually going to pull this win out of the bag.

Matt came over and roughly grabbed me by both of my upper arms.

“What are you doing!” I could tell he was screaming at me but I could barely hear him. It was like being underwater or in a bubble. I was on cloud nine. As he continued shaking me back and forth I ripped my arms from out of his grasp and tried to get away from him all together. But he just grabbed my waist. (Jinx meanwhile let everything happen, he wasn't getting involved in this.)

“Let me go...” I growled lowly at him.

“Fuck no! I'm not letting you get killed, because you know damn fucking well that is what's going to happen! You cant fucking fight Blaire!” He yelled. All of that built up anger I had surfaced and came out... I punched him hard, surprisingly in the jaw. He never seen it coming. I wont lie, it felt good but at the same time, the second I did it I felt like a psychotic bitch. Ultimately I wish I hadn't. I felt terrible...

However, he did let me go after that. He didn't say another word. He just stared at me with a hurt expression on his face, making me feel even more guilty. His lip was now cut, his teeth cut into them and the blood poured from his mouth. His hand went up to touch the sticky, wet crimson liquid in disbelief. With one more, unbelieving look at me, he gruffly turned and pushed his way through the crowds towards the enter/exit. Leaving me there all alone.

'I deserve it' I told myself.

Yet all I could do anymore was choke down a sob remembering what I nowneeded had to do.

'Why cant Matt just see that I need to do this? It isn't even a want anymore like it was years, maybe even months ago...I have to do it.' I tried to convince myself in vain of these thoughts.

“Oh Blaaaiiiiirrreeee where are youuuu?” The announcer said in mock tone into the mic, egging me on. The crowd was starting to get a bit restless waiting on me to show up to the circular ring. That and I think that man was way too excited for the fight, for his own good. I turned towards him in his announcers thing and glared as I dropped my stuff from my hand and down into the booth before pushing my way towards the circle, towards my opponent.

-Epilogue-

You know some things haunt you...Some things will stay with you forever.

Others will be the death of you and if it doesn't kill you it can either make you stronger or mess your fucking ass up so bad you're praying to die and be put out of all your misery.

Valencia Olivia Blaire is all of the above and more.

She put on a mask as she walked confidently towards the center, tuning out all of the loud cheering and heavy metal music playing in the background...She ignored the taunts, the gossip, the greediness of the betters... She had one thing on her mind, and one thing only...

winning....

But someone was about to change that very quickly.

Inside...she was a mess...
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END! I feel... happy cause I managed to get it done (again) but still sad that I finished the story you know? Anyways. I hope to get the sequel's page up sometime today so please look back and click on the link to subscribe??? I would really appriciate it!!

THank you also to all my faithful readers (though I dont know who you are per say) and my commenters (especially my loyal ones (: )

LINK TO SEQUEL____Death Is Never Permanent