‹ Prequel: We Come Out At Night 4

We Come Out At Night 5

Chapter 19

-----------
Gates
-----------

Today was the day Kristina gets her stitches taken out and I wanted to be there with her. “Are you ok” She seemed a little uneasy this morning and hadn’t moved off the bed.

“Yeah, I just hate doctors. I’m so sick of this.”

I leaned over her and kissed her lips. “I promise, it wont be so bad. I’ll be there to hold your hand and when it’s over we’ll come back here and spend the whole day together.”

“Say I promise.”

“I promise.” I smiled and kissed her again. “We can do whatever you want.”

“Ok.” When she smiled, I couldn’t resist kissing her once again. A soft, long lingering kiss.

“We have to get up or you’ll be late.” I kissed her cheek and helped her up so she could go shower. While Kristina was in the shower, I called Shadows to make sure he was on his way to the mansion. Someone had to be there since I wasn’t going to be able to make it today.

Today, was Marco’s lucky day because he was going to get hit with two steps from my plan. I almost wish I could be a fly on the wall.

Step 6: Shh, Be Quiet, You Might Piss Somebody Off.

-------------
Shadows
-------------

Izzy stayed back at the penthouse while I went to the mansion. I don’t think she had any idea what we had planned to do to get even with Marco. In the end, it would be a guarantee that he would never fuck with any one of us again.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kayla when I got to the mansion and holy hell it took every ounce of strength I had to control myself. The girl was hot. No doubt I’d fuck her in a heartbeat if I weren’t trying to fix things with Izzy. I loved Izzy though and even though we were at an impasse in our relationship, I wasn’t going fuck up again.

I left Kayla and went down to the basement. I was ready for this motherfucker in more ways than one. When he saw me he stood up right away. “What the fuck are you doing here?” He had some nerve asking me that, it was my damn house.

I laughed and stood there in the center of the basement watching him. It was different seeing him chained to a wall like an animal and maybe I was enjoying it just a little too much. Without answering him, I walked over and punched him right in the face.

He, being the stubborn fuck that he is got right up and stood there. Blood was spilling from his cheek, but I didn’t care. I hit him again and again. Every time I hit him, he got right back up. I couldn’t knock him out though; I came here for a reason.

While he stood in front of me with his jaw clenched I pulled two things from my back pocket. A pen and the divorce papers. “Sign.” I handed him the pen and held the divorce papers up against the wall. He stood there smirking at me as if he was the one holding all the cards. Yeah sure. I slammed his head against the wall opening a nice little gash just above his eye. “I said sign the papers.” He smartened up and did as I asked and when he was done he threw the pen on the floor and spat at me. I punched him again one last time. “That one was for Izzy.” I said as I folded the papers and put them back in my pocket. I could clearly kill him right now without remorse, but the plan that Gates had would have to be seen through to the end.

“You have a visitor.” I walked out of the basement satisfied that Izzy was now free of this bastard once and for all.

-------------
Narrator
-------------

The sound of heels could be heard by Marco as they came down the stairs, but when he looked up to see who it was, it wasn’t the person that he expected it would be.

“Where’s Kayla?” He asked as Marisol stepped into his view.

“She’s not here, daddy.” Marisol was nervous and it pained her a little bit to see the man who raised her with blood dripping from his face. “How could you?”

“Baby, you have to help me.”

“No.” She cried. Her tears bothered him. “I wont help you. You were going to sell me to the highest bidder. I’m your daughter. How could you do that to me?”

“Mari, I love you, you know that. I was only doing what was best for you. You would have had a happy life with a rich husband.”

Marisol stood there shaking her head. She turned and glared at her father. “No. It was all about the money for you, you never cared if I was happy. Well, you know what daddy? I’m happy now. I’m happy with Vengeance and you cant take that away from me.”

“Mari, we can fix this, I promise, just get me out of here.”

She stood there quiet for a few minutes. “I’m not sorry for saying this, but you are dead to me now.”

“NO!!” He yelled after her as she turned and walked back up the stairs to Vengeance and Shadows who were waiting to comfort her.

Marco collapsed onto the floor and sat there dazed. Marisol was his baby girl. He raised her all by himself, and although deep down he did love her, he was never the father to her that he should have been. For the first time since his sister’s death, he cried.

-----------------------------------
Step 7: Lips of Deceit
-----------------------------------

Two hours after Marisol left her father alone in the basement in tears, the sound of heels could be heard again. Marco didn’t bother to look up nor did he turn his head to see who it was that had just walked into his bathroom. He just sat there stunned and in a daze.

As a warm rag touched his face, he turned his head to look at Kayla, but didn’t say anything. He just watched her as she cleaned the blood from his wounds. His eyes watched her face as she gently dabbed the cut on his forehead with alcohol. He winced, but didn’t make a sound. They had completely fucked his mind today by having Marisol come down to the basement and tell him he was dead to her.

When Kayla was done with the alcohol she set the bottle down and put a band aid over the cut that was the result of him having his head slammed against the wall. “Are you hurt anywhere else?” She unlocked his chain and this time even took the collar off his neck to see if he was bruised while she waited for his answer.

“Yes.” He answered and she lifted her eyes to meet his.

“Where?” She asked and he turned his face to the side and pointed to his ear.

“It’s just a bruise, no blood. Do you want a pain killer?”

“Please.” He nodded and she picked up her bottle of pills and handed him two and then got up to go into the bathroom to get him a glass of water. When she returned she knelt back down and handed him the glass. “Thanks.” She was pleased that he was using his manners and for that she would reward him.

“You’re welcome.” She said and stood up to bring the rags and the water back to the bathroom. She didn’t return to him until 30 minutes later. When Kayla did step back out of the bathroom, she found Marco sitting up against the wall with his eyes closed.

As she knelt down in front of him, he opened his eyes again. Gone were the clothes she was wearing when she came down to the basement and in their place was a sheer black negligee. She took his hand in hers and forced him to stand up. His face bore a mixture of lust and confusion. As she stood before him he looked her over and finally brought his eyes back to her.

Kayla walked him over to the cot and he walked with caution. When she stopped she turned back around to face him and he was standing there as confused as ever. “Another lesson?” He asked.

“What do you think?” She smirked. He stepped forward and took her face in his hands and kissed her roughly, but she stopped him. “No no, pretty boy, I control this ride.” She smiled and pushed him down on the cot.

When he sat up she straddled his lap and looked straight into his eyes. “Now, lets try that kiss again.” It was her who leaned into the kiss this time, but he was having a hard time controlling himself. His hands were all over her and once again he got a little to rough with the kiss. “Stop.” She grabbed his hands from moving all over her and set them firmly on her hips. “You’re not behaving and I don’t like it when you don’t behave.”

“I don’t know what I did wrong.” His voice was gruff as he spoke.

“I’m not a whore, I’m a lady and you will treat me like one.” Her tone was stern as she looked at him.

“Now, you get one more chance at that kiss. If you do it right, you’ll get a reward. If you do it wrong, you’ll be jerking off by yourself.” She warned him and didn’t give him a chance to respond before leaning her face closer to his. This time he got the hint and kissed her a little less rough and a lot more passionately. “Good boy.” she whispered against his lips and lifted the hem of his shirt. He raised his arms so she could remove the shirt completely and when she did she put her arms around his neck.

“Marco.” When she said his name there was just a hint of seduction in her voice.

“Yes?”

“Have you ever made love to a woman?” The question had him more confused than ever before.

“Obviously, you’ve met my daughter so you know the answer to that question.”

She sighed and shook her head. “That only tells me that you’ve had sex. That doesn’t answer my question. I’m just going to guess here that the answer is no.”

Without another word to him she lifted her negligee over her head and threw it on the floor. “Do you want me?”

“Are you insane?” He asked her and she threw her head back and laughed. She was being paid very heavily to pull this off and if she did there would be nice little bonus for her at the end of step 10. “My whole body is aching for you right now.”

“Nice.” She smiled. “Then show me. Show me what your idea of making love is.” That was all the encouragement he needed. He grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her again. Having learned from her last threat, his kiss was soft and yet, still eager. He moved his lips down to her neck and she moved her head back to give him better access. “That’s nice.” She whispered and placed a hand in his hair.

His hands started moving over her body again. He was rough and once again she stopped him. “No. Don’t grope me, caress me.” She said and he softened his hands against her body. “Good.”

Kayla pushed him down so that he was lying on the cot with her on top of him and he reached for her again and claimed her lips with his own. Kayla was kissing him back as he buried his hands in her hair. She shifted her body and slipped her hand under the waistband of his sweat pants.

He groaned against her lips and she lifted her head so that she could see his eyes. “You like that?” She continued to stroke him while waiting for his answer.

“Yes, don’t stop.” He whispered as she brought her lips to his neck. “Kayla.” He called out her name and she looked into his eyes once again. “I want you so bad.” He told her, but she just smirked in response.

“I don’t care what you want.” She brought her lips back to his and pulled her hand out of his pants so she could slide them down. As she sat up she took him inside of her and sat there looking down at him. His hands were on her hips encouraging her to move, but she just waved a finger at him. This was going to be her way or no way.

When she started to move her hips, she found a slow rhythm that gave her pleasure, but wasn’t enough for him. “Move faster, baby, please.” He was begging her but she just ignored his plea and continued to taunt him by going at her own pace. Taking her lead he leaned up a little and reached for her. As she put her arms around his neck he kissed her passionately as he had done after she scolded him.

With his hand on her hips he slowly shifted his body so that he could turn the two of them. Now with her on the bottom and him on top he managed to keep her slow rhythm as he thrust himself inside of her. When she moaned his name, he started to move a little faster and she wrapped her legs around him. “I want you deep inside me.” She said as she lifted her hips to him. He was quick to oblige her while not losing control. Knowing that if he did, she would make him stop. “Faster.” She whispered and he picked up his pace as he brought his lips to her neck. When she arched her back he knew she was having an orgasm and now it was his turn. He slipped his hand under her back and lifted her hips higher and with one thrust he had reached the same level of pleasure that she had. He collapsed on top of her and not even a full minute had passed when he moved to roll off of her.

Kayla grabbed him and stopped him and he looked down at her moving a strand of hair from her face. “Don’t you dare just roll off me. You will hold me until I fall asleep.” It was an order and this time it was him who smirked before kissing her again. As she wished, he shifted his weight and held her while they both fell asleep.

When he woke, he was alone and in Kayla’s place was a fifty-dollar bill. She used him like a whore, just as he had done to countless females over and over again.

With only three more steps to go, it was just a matter of time before everyone would be rid of him for good. While some may have thought it was Shadows, it was going to be Gates who would have the last laugh.