Status: I started this story years ago when I was young and I'm too far now to start over. So bear with me hahaha! I added some inside jokes I should not have added. I apologize in advance hahaha!

Love Song

Chapter 32: I'm so sick, Infected where I live, Let me live without this empty bliss

Zakk

Zakk kept scratching his arms and legs, unable to relieve the itch. He didn’t mind it much. That just meant that it was coming. That beautiful high he loved so much. It didn’t last very long, thirty minutes at most. But they were worth it. At first, he was given the pain pills because he’d just come from a car wreck and the pain he had experience was more than he could handle. It was just burning, agonizing aches and pains that he just couldn’t stand. But he didn’t need them anymore, he knew that. But it didn’t stop him from continuing to take them.

He couldn’t help but love the high. It was a kind of euphoria he’d never experienced before in his life. His body felt relaxed and warm. He could feel his muscles getting less and less tense and tingles traveled throughout his entire body. Positive thoughts rushed through his mind and he felt like he could take on the damn world if he wanted to. Everything just fell into place it seemed. For a few moments, he didn’t care about the bad hands he’d been dealt.

He turned on the TV, not really caring what show he was watching. Right now, every show was his favorite. In the next thirty minutes that would change but right now he was too relaxed to bother changing the channel. He sunk into his chair, grabbing the glass of water next to him, taking a nice long drink until the glass was empty. He sighed in satisfaction as he set the glass back down.

After those thirty minutes had gone by, that high he cherished so much began to fade. He scratched his arms again and got up onto his feet. Just as he began heading up the stairs, his phone began to ring. He groaned in protest as he shuffled towards the phone, “Hello?”

“Zakk!” Jordan’s voice suddenly soothed him. He hadn’t heard her voice in awhile, not since he left the hospital, “I’m so glad I could get a hold of you! How are you feeling?”

“I’ve been…better,” Zakk murmured, “How’s Aria?”

“She’s doing fine,” Jordan replied, “We just brought her home yesterday. You should come visit her. She’s such a sweet baby Zakk; you’ll just fall in love with her.”

(if she’s anything like her mother, I know I’ll adore her.)

“Anyways, the reason I called…” Jordan paused for a moment, “Are you up for recording again? Josh and Harrison really want to.”

“We’re getting back into that?” Zakk said, “What about your ‘replacement’ guitarist after I left?”

“Well we don’t want him,” Jordan retorted gravely, “We want you. Are you in?”

Zakk glanced at his bottle of pills he’d left open on his coffee table. Some of the little white tablets had spilled over, leaving a little white dust to make a mess all over his table, “Yeah, I’m in.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know how you feel about me shaking things up by adding different POVs other than Jordan and Amy :)

No outfit because...well...I'm no good at boy's wardrobe LOL haha

Enjoy my little plague babies <3

~B