Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Ran Away

“SHAWN!” My voice flowed though the house, as I walked through the front door.

There was no answer, making me worry and slightly mad.

“UNCLE SHAWN!” John giggled, skipping into the house, followed by Kevin.

I stomped up the stairs to his room and threw his door wide open. He wasn’t in there, but the dresser drawers were wide open, with nothing inside them. I was hyperventilating, looking around his room, only to find all his things gone. I ran down the stairs.

“WE ARE HERE!” Jenni burst through the door.

“WITH COOKIES!” Hayley mumbled, now chocking on the cookie that was in her mouth.

“Breath Hals, breath,” Nick chuckled, patting her back.

“Mommy, what’s wrong?” John looked up at my tear streaked face.

“Shawn’s gone,” I whispered.

This made everyone stop what they were doing even made Hayley stop chocking. They all stared at me, while Christine stared at John. I'm surprised she even came with them, along with Joe.

“Did John just call you, Mommy?” Christine tilted her head confused.

“What do you mean Shawn’s gone?” Joe questioned, looking at me with concern and the first time he talked to me since the car ride from school.

“All of his stuff is gone,” I quivered, picking up John, who was now crying.

“He ran away?” Nick asked, just as shocked as I was.

Hayley started coughing again, but took Joe’s hand and spit out her cookie into it. Joe looked at her with disgust, while Jenni and Christine tried to hold in their laughter.

“Ok, I’m good, go back to freaking out now,” she breathed, smiling innocently at everyone.

Everyone stayed quiet, as I tried to calm John down, who now was gasping for breath.

“OMG! SHAWN RAN AWAY AGAIN! LET’S GO LOOK FOR HIM!” Hayley busted out suddenly, making us all jump with surprise.

We all looked at her confused and slightly shocked. Well everyone but Joe, who was still looking at his hand that contained her cookie.

“How did you know he ran away before?” I stared at her confused.

“And why did you spit your cookie in my hand?” Joe added, now looking at her weirdly.

“No clue,” she shrugging her shoulders, smiling innocently.

“Carly, we’ll go look for Dawn,” Jenni started to say.

“Shawn,” Kevin corrected her.

“Right, we’ll go look for Shawn, while you and Joe stay here to wait to see if he comes back, and to call the police,” she finished, nodding her head at me.

“I’ll go call the police, while I wash my hand off,” Joe rolled his eyes before throwing a glare at Hayley before walking into the kitchen.

Hayley skipped over to the front door, swinging it open, and sticking her head out.

“SHAWN! COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!” Her voice echoed back to her before she skipped out the front door.

“Hayley, wait for us!” Jenni exclaimed, while she pushed Kevin, Nick, and Christine out the door.

“HE’S NOT BEHIND THE TELEPHONE POLE!” I heard Hayley's voice call to the others from outside before Jenni shut the door.

“Well did you check under it?” Jenni questioned, as she shut the door behind her.

Why did I allow them to go search for him. Lets just hope Kevin and Nick keep them in check.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's more to come! I might actually get caught up todayyy! :)