Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Eating Frog

We were walking around the neighbor hoods close to Carly’s house, because Nick said, since Shawn was walking, then he couldn’t have gotten far with his bags weighing him down. Looking around, I noticed Hayley looking under some random person’s car and then I heard her let out a gasp.

“I FOUND HIM!” She called, making us all run towards her. We all got down on our stomachs to see underneath the car. “Oh wait, it’s just a frog,” she giggled, as the frog jumped towards her.

Her eyes widen as she jumped back onto her feet and started running down the driveway.

“RUN AWAY! THE FROGIE IS GOING TO EAT YOU!” She ran away, making Christine and Jenni jump to their feet.

“OH MY GOD! THE FROGIE IS GOING TO EAT OUR SOULS!” they both screamed, while running away, along side Hayley.

“Why do we tend to pick the crazy girls to be our girlfriends or friends?” Nick asked, looking up at me.

I just shrugged my shoulders, as we began to follow after them. Soon they calmed down, while we made our way to the park near by.

"You know, it would help if we knew something about Shawn, to help us figure out where he went to," I suggested.

"Well, I know a little about him," Christine, Hayley, and Nick spoke.

Jenni and I looked over at them, staring. They couldn't of said this sooner!

"You couldn't of said this sooner!" Jenni exclaimed, making me nod in agreement.

"We didn't think it was important!" Jenni smacked Christine and Hayley's head, as I hit Nick's. "OW!"

"That's it! It's so on!" Hayley lounged at Jenni once again.

"ENOUGH! We have to find Shawn to help Carly," I sighed, pulling Jenni off of Hayley.

"I don't see why we have to help her, she's nothing but a fake," Christine rolled her eyes.

"Because it's the right thing to do," Nick rolled his eyes right back at her.

"Okay, what do you guys know about Shawn?" I looked between the three.

"He likes to skate," Hayley raised her hand.

"He's not a virgin," Christine shrugged her shoulders. We looked over to Nick, only to glance back at Christine. "What! One of my friends went out with him a year ago and she told me! That's all I know!"

Shaking out heads, we all looked over to Nick.

"Well, I know that he likes to hang out the skate park," he shrugged his shoulders, making me smack the back of his head again. "Will you stop doing that!"

"No, because you couldn't of mentioned this before?" I rolled my eyes at how my smart younger brother could be so dense sometimes. I would suspect this out of Joe, more than Nick....

"I forgot okay!" he threw his arms up, making Hayley giggle. He smiled over at her, making me smack his head once again. He turned around to glare at me.

"Stay focused! Alright, Jenni and I will go to the park, while you three go to the skate park," I sighed, while they nodded. They turned around, but I held Nick back. "You better stay focused."

"Yeah, yeah," he sighed, before walking off again.

"Come on Jenn, lets go to the park," I started to talk towards the park.

"YAY! SWINGS!" Jenni ran past me.

I rolled my eyes. She's not much help, but I love her. I smiled after her and ran to catch up with her. I hope we find him soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fourth update!! yay!! :)