Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Wait... Who's Matthew

Jason soon left, promising to find Shawn. Right now Carly, John, and I were sitting on the couch watching Elmo’s World. Soon the front door busted open only for it to be slammed shut quickly after. We all heard panting coming from the hallway. Turning around, we found Christine, Hayley, and Jenni standing there breathing heavily.

“Did you find Shawn?” I questioned, staring at them weirdly.

All three of them opened their mouths to answer, only to be cut off by a bang on the door, followed by a croak from a frog, making all three of them screams.

“THE FROGIE IS GOING TO EAT OUR SOULS!” They screamed, running up the stairs, where we heard a door slam shut.

“Mommy, they are weird,” John giggled, making Carly and I nod our heads.

The front door opened once again, allowing Kevin and Nick to walk in.

“We didn’t find him, but maybe you guys should go look, while we calm down the girls and watch John,” Kevin suggested, as he stepped inside.

“Good idea.” I stood up, looking down at Carly.

“Ok, John be good for Kevin,” she sighed, looking down at him.

“Aren’t I always?” He smiled sweetly up at her.

She shook her head, laughing. We walked out of the house to Kevin’s car, since her dad did not return her car yet.

“Where to first?” I looked over at her, as we stopped at the stop sign.

“To his girlfriend’s house I guess. It’s off of Alfred,” she sighed, closing my eyes.

Frowning, I placed my hand into hers, squeezing slightly. She opened her eyes, glancing down at our interlocked hands, before looking up at me.

“We’ll find him,” I reassured her.

She gave me a light smile, before looking back out the window as we started to drive. I left my hand in hers, making me smile a little as I noticed her blush. When we got to Katie, Shawn’s girlfriend’s house, she was outside with her little sister, but no Shawn in sight. Carly flew the door open, stepped out and slammed it shut, making both girls look towards us.

“Where is he?” She demanded, stalking towards her.

“What?” Katie looked at us confused.

“Don’t what me, I know you know where Shawn is, and don’t you dare lie to me,” she hissed, getting closer to her. I grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from taking another step.

“I don’t know where he is, because we broke up today after we got into a huge fight and I have a feeling we are not getting back together." Katie's gaze fell to the ground. Carly softened her stance, probably remembering back to earlier that day when she broke up for Matt.

“I’m sorry, it’s just he ran away again,” Carly sighed, hanging her own head as I let her go.

“Oh god, not again, I’ll call you if I see him or hear anything about him,” Katie shook her head.

“Thanks,” Carly's quivering voice softly spoke.

Katie smiled softly, while picking up her sister, as she walked back inside after saying bye. When she turned around and I noticed tears once again running down herbeautiful face, I pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back.

“I SEE YOU MOVE ON FAST!” I heard a voice I did not want to hear right now.

Rolling my eyes, I guided Carly back to the car before any kind of conflict could happen. She never removed her head off my shoulder, making me keep my arm around her waist.

“I knew something was going on between you two all along and you dare yelled at me for cheating on you,” Matt hissed, walking up the driveway.

“Get in the car, Carly,” I whispered, opening the door for her.

“It’s all your fucking fault, geek.” He pushed me roughly on the shoulders, making me detach my arm from Carly's waist.

Stumbling backwards slightly, I caught myself before I fell. Breathing deeply, I glared at Matt.

“Think you can change your looks and steal other people’s girlfriends, geek." He taunted, getting into my face.

“Matt, just leave him alone,” Carly's whispered broke through the tension.

“No, I want to see this wimp try and fight me,” he growled, pushing me once again.

“Don’t push me again,” I warned, tightening my jaw.

Clenching my hands into fist, I glared at him harder. Only to lessen when I saw him smirk at me.

“What are you going to do about it, geek?” He laughed, pushing me for the third time now.

That's when I lost it and punched him square in the jaw. Carly's mouth flew open, as I stood there shocked myself. Hissing in pain, he threw his own punch, hitting me right in the eye. Stumbling back a little from the blow, I glared at him before throwing in more punches, as he did the same. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carly standing there staring at us shocked.

“ENOUGH YOU TWO!” Her voice shouted, getting between us before either of us could throw another punch.

We both stopped in mid-throw, breathing in heavily, and glared at each other before dropping our arms. Carly glared between us.

“Joe, get in the car,” she hissed, never looking away from Matt.

“No, I’m no-,” I started to say, only to be cut off by her glare towards me.

“Get. In. The. Car.”

I hesitated, but eventually, slowly got back into the car. Once inside the car, I saw her turn back towards Matt, who stood there smirking.

“Get into your car and leave,” I heard her growl, staring him straight in the eye.

“But, I’m sorry for everything and I love you,” Matt apologized, before walking closer to her.

Please tell me she’s not going to fall for that again. I stared at the two, when I saw Carly backed away from him.

“If you ever loved me, you will get into that car and drive out of my life. Now if you excuse me, I need to go find my brother who ran away once again,” Carly huffed, pushing past him and got into the car.

I started the car once she got inside and headed back to her house, leaving a very confused Matt behind. I wanted to say something, but thought other wise.

“What were you thinking back there?” She harshly questioned after a couple minutes of silence.

“Defending myself,” I glanced at her confused, before returning my gaze back to the road.

“Doesn’t give you the right to start a fight." She rolled her eyes, before glaring outside the window with her arms crossed over her chest.

“Fight, who got into a fight?” Hayley's voice sounded from the back of the car, making Carly and I scream, and me slam on the brakes. Luckily, no one was behind us.

“What are you doing here Hayley?” Carly questioned, while we stared at her.

“Yeah, weren’t you upstairs?”

“I was, but then I jumped out of the window once I got up there and ran inside of Kevin’s car,” Hayley grinned.

We sat there and stared at her like she was crazy. She looked at me then at Carly, before doing a double take with looking back at me again.

“OMG! JOSEPH ADAM JONAS! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BLACK EYE?!” She stared at me shocked and confused. With that random outburst, I jumped a little.

“He got into a fight with Matthew,” Carly glared at me.

“YOU GOT INTO A FIGHT WITH MATTHEW?” Hayley busted out, once again. Carly and I opened our mouths to answer her, only for her to cut us off. “Wait… who’s Matthew?” She looked between us.

“Matt, Hayley, my ex boyfriend,” Carly sighed, rolling my eyes.

“I didn’t start the fight! He did when he laid a hand on me,” I growled, not believing she is blaming this on me.

Carly just shook her head and all three of us went quite.

“Well, this is awkward,” Hayley smiled, stealing my word.

But at this point in time, I did not care. I was too upset over how Carly was blaming me over this. Once we got back to Carly’s house, we all decided to leave and to call one another if anything came up. Jenni, Kevin, Nick, and Hayley all went home in Jenni’s car, while I took Christine home with Kevin's car. I was still fuming from what happened between Carly and me. Yes everyone questioned what happened to me and Carly told them all what happened.

Once at Christine’s house, I stayed inside the car since Matt was home, and I did not want my girlfriend to see me and her brother get into a fight over someone who isn't my girlfriend.

“Joe,” Christine hesitated before getting out.

“Yeah babe?” I looked over at her.

“I think… I… uhh I,” she sighed, finding it hard to say whatever she was trying to say.

“What? You think it was stupid of me to punch your brother? Like I told Carly and everyone else, I did it in self-defense, if he hadn’t pushed me-,” I started to ramble.

“OMG SHUT UP! SHE WANTS TO TELL SHE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!” Hayley popped out of nowhere once again, breathing heavily.

This time only to have Christine’s hand fly up to her mouth, keeping her from saying anything else. I stared at her, unable to speak. While she stared back at me terrified.

“You and I, and what?” I breathed.

“Jeezzee Bob, look what you did, you made him unable to breath,” Hayley giggled, taking Christine’s hand off her face, for it to only go back over.

“I uhh, I lov- I got to go!” Christine flung open the car door, before jumping out and running up the front steps of her house, tripping over her own two feet, before running through the front door.

I sat there, staring where she once sat, only to snap out of it once Hayley took over the seat.

"Well, that went well, if I do say so myself." She chuckled, buckling her seat belt. She turned and looked at me, as I still stared now at the front door. She's in love with me.... "Joe. Can we go get something to eat, I'm quite hungry."

"Huh. Oh yeah, sure." I shook my head, backing out of the drive way in a daze. In this state, I started driving home, only to stop when I heard Hayley's voice.

"Joe, McDonald's is that way." She pointed to the other direction from the one we were heading in. Sighing, I turned into a drive way, so I could turn around to head to McDonald's.

“How do you keep ending up in the back of Kevin’s car anyway?” I asked,glancing at her after a couple minutes of silence.

“I just am, plus I love sleeping in the back of his car." She grinned at me, before giggling.

Chuckling sightly, I just shook my head, not wanting to know what she meant by that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo So Christine is falling in love with Joseph!!! What will happen next... You'll have to read to find out! :)... Just a heads up, I might not update for a while... I have a speech due (which is what I'm suppose to be doing right now) Thursdayyy... And tomorrow's my birthdayyyy!! 19 babyyy! :) So I'll be doing something tomorrow and I have to go to my brother's bowling match tomorrow night soo yeahhh!! I'll update either Friday or Monday, since I'm having an Ice Skating party on Saturday nighttt!! :) Can't wait! Soo yeahh... I'll update as soon as I can :)

Also, if you guys notice the name Kelly anywhere, let me know which chapter please and thank you!