Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

I Have A Plan

It has been two days since Shawn ran away, though I know he has been to school, because it hasn't called me telling he has not missed any days. I have called all his friends, but none claimed to have seen him. Though, a feeling of mine told me that they have too seen him. Joe and I, we have yet to finish our paper, which happens to be due next Thursday. Speaking of Joe, we were in class right now, listening to Mrs. Ellis talk about the next homework assignment.

"Joe," I whispered, making his snap my way. "I'm sorry."

"I know," he nodded his head, before turning his attention to the teacher.

Sighing, I did the same. Soon, the bell rang, singling that class was over. Gathering my books, I noticed Joe staring at me. Turning my attention to him, I waited for him to say something.

"Have you heard anything from Shawn yet?"

"No," I shook my head, placing my gaze on the table top.

He opened his mouth to say something again, only to be cut off by Mrs. Ellis.

"Mr. Jonas and Ms. James, you better be off to your next class," she smiled at us.

"Okay." I finished with packing up my stuff and headed out the door, with Joe right behind me.

"Carly, if you need anything, I'm only a phone call away."

"Thanks Joe, I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you and everyone else," I smiled at him, as we stopped next to my locker.

"You're welcome," he smiled right back, before heading the other way to his next class.

Sighing, I opened up my locker, placing my things in there that I didn't need anymore and taking out my math book. Shutting my locker door, I jumped, letting a little squeal, as I noticed Shawn standing there.

"Shawn!" I sighed heavily, throwing my arms around his neck, hugging him. Pulling away, I placed my hands on his cheeks. "Where have you been?"

"Jeffery's house," he sighed, bitting his lip. I knew one of his friends saw him!

"Why did you run away Shawn?" I took noticed that several people were still roaming around the hallways. Well, class does start in two minutes.

"I... I don't know, I just had to get away I guess. I couldn't deal with you always cock blocking me," he chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck. I rolled my eyes at him and about to open my mouth to speak, when he beat me too it. "But I got to thinking, you had every right to, because we can't take care of another baby with no one there to help us, and I realized that you probably needed me once I got wind of you and Matt. To be completely honest, I never liked the guy sis, he was not right for you."

"Oh, Shawn," I cried, hugging him once again. Pulling away slightly, I looked at him through my blurry eyesight, from the tears threatening to fall. "Want to skip with me? I truly don't want to be here anymore."

"Firetruck yes!" He chuckled, placing his arm around my shoulders. Shaking my head, I laughed.

"Firetruck?" We began to walk towards the front office to at least sign out, because I would look like a bad sister if I didn't do so.

"Yeah, Jeffery kind of got me into this thing called Smosh, it's two guys from YouTube, they make videos, they are pretty funny."

Driving away from school, we both decided on going to get something to eat at the nearby diner. Taking our usual booth, we started talking like we used to before Mom passed away.

"You don't know how badly I want to kick his ass," Shawn shook his head, after I explained what happened between Matt and me.

"Joe did a pretty good job at that two days ago," I chuckled, remembering that fight between the two.

"Joe Jonas, he kicked Matt's ass?" He cocked an eyebrow, not believing me.

"Well, kind of. We were at Katie's house and Matt showed up, started pushing Joe, Joe threw the first punch, then Matt gave him a black eye, though I remember seeing Matt the next day with a busted lip."

"Nice," he chuckled.

"You know, working with Joe has helped me realized how badly I treat him and the others that are lower than us," my gaze lowered to the table.

"They're not lower than us Car, they are the same as us, but smarter." I've heard that before... From Christine....

"You're right, they are the same as us, and Shawn, promise me you won't tell anyone," I looked at him, noticing his gaze stayed on me.

"Don't I always?" We chuckled.

"I think I might like him," I bit my lip, blushing.

"I figured, I kind of guessed," he grinned at me.

"How?" I questioned, staring at him.

"You have been spending a lot of time with him and you don't call him Joe instead of Jonas." I rolled my eyes, smiling at him. My little brother knows me so well sometimes, it scares me.

"I want to get Matt back for everything though," I explained.

"That, I think I have a plan for," Shawn smirked towards me, as our food was placed in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it has taken me this long to update! I've been super busy this week! So I thought I'd update before class again :)... Yes it is completely different from the next chapter on Quizilla, I realized, that I would like to do it this way, since the other one, Joe would be single now and Shawn would of still be gone, but I decide to bring Shawn more into this :)