Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Like a Dead Person

"Shawn, I can't do this!" I whined, turning away from the mirror to pout at my younger brother.

"Oh course you can big sis, I know you have that devious old self somewhere in there, just think how Matt will feel," Shawn grinned, teasing my hair.

"Are you sure he'll go along with this, what am I talking about, will she even go along with this?" I questioned, glancing back to the mirror to touch up my make up.

"I've talked to them both, they seem happy to do this for you. Well he did at least, she is somewhat okay with it," he bit his lip before running the curling iron through my hair once again.

"I would imagine her not being so happy about it, she is in love with him after all," I rolled my eyes.

"Listen to me sis, they want to help you get back at him just as much as everyone else does, she's fine with it for the most part, but she just doesn't like that he has to kiss you in front of him to make it believable, just like any other girlfriend would be," he chuckled, staring at me through the mirror.

"I know that feeling," I sighed, before standing up. Spinning around in the mirror, I checked myself over. I looked like a knock out for the most part, better than I ever had for school. Hugging my younger brother, I smiled down at him the couple inches that my heels now gave me. "Thanks little bro, I don't know what I would do without you."

"Crawl in a hole and stay there while John pokes at you like a dead person." He grinned at his sarcastic remark. Speaking of John, I hope Dad actually took him to daycare this time.

"Gee, thanks Shawn," I rolled my eyes, ruffling his hair.

Before he could yell at me for messing up his hair like usual, a car horn sounded from outside. Breathing in deeply, I grabbed my backpack, as did Shawn, and we made our way downstairs and out the front door. Opening the passenger side door, I got into the front seat, while Shawn got into the back where Christine and Joe sat.

"Are you ready to head out to school, girlfriend," Kevin chuckled from the driver's seat, as he began to back out of the driveway.

"As ready as I ever will be. Hey Christine and Joe," I waved at them, smiling at them a little.

"I can't believe you are doing this," Christine shook her head, but smiled. "But I am glad you are getting back at my brother."

I grinned back at her, not believing what I am hearing from her. Though, over the past couple weeks, we got back to the way we used to be when Matt and I were together, when Shawn and I purposed this idea to the group I now call my best friends. Also, yes Joe and I finished our paper in the time it was due, while also planning out how we will go about everything involving Matt. Pulling up to school, I sighed heavily, noticing Matt standing there glaring at the car.

"No tongue!" Jenni's whispered harshly from the trunk, making all of us jump.

"No worries Jenni, today, it's just a peck on the cheek," I smiled at her, making her sigh in relief.

We all piled out of the car and began walking towards the entrance, well everyone but Kevin and I. We stopped a couple feet away from the front doors before turning towards each other, smiling at one another.

"So this is where we talk about random things right?" Kevin questioned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I would say so," I laughed, placing my hands on his chest.

"You know, we make this look pretty convincing."

"Yeah, I'll see you after school, babe," I projected my voice louder so I knew Matt heard. I could feel his eyes burning holes in the back of my head.

"I'll be here," Kevin smiled, before placing a kiss on my check. "Bye baby."

"Bye." I waved at his retreating form, before strutting through the front doors, while every one gawked at the scene before them.

Stopping at my locker, I grabbed my Science notebook before shutting it and coming face to face with none other than Matthew Vartan Parker. Rolling my eyes, I began to walk away, only for him to grab my wrist.

"So you moved on to the geek's older brother?" He spat with disgust.

"Let me go Matthew, it's not like you truly care, go suck face with Devonny," I spat right back, ripping my arm out of his grip, before walking away leaving him stunned.

Giggling to myself, I walked into the Science classroom with a jump in my step. Taking my seat, I noticed Joe looking at me strangely.

"This plan is working out great, he just confronted me," I explained, grin never leaving my face.

"What did he say?"

"All he said was moving on to the geek's older brother," I frowned at Joe, who nodded his head, before turning to face the front of the class. I patted his back, sighing. "He's a jackass Joseph. And I'm sorry for being like him and treating you that shitty."

Joe smiled a real smile my way, making me smile right back at him. Today is going to be a good day. We turned back to the front of the classroom, taking down our notes for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)! Did it just in time for me to have to leave for class! Hope you guys liked this! :)... just changed the title lmao... it really had nothing to do with this chapter...