Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

News Flash

That Friday morning, I found myself leaning on my locker, with Matt standing in front of me, playing with my hair.

“You’re coming to dinner with me tonight,” Matt demanded.

“Ok baby, but I have to drop off my brother at my Grandma’s house, Mom is going on a business trip,” Ilied smiled up at him.

Matt grinned down at me, with a slight flicker of something I have only seen once in his eyes. Before I could question him, the bell rang.

“Bye babe, love you,” he bid me goodbye before kissing me roughly, and walking off.

I smiled after him, and then walked into the science classroom, noticing Joe wasn’t here yet again. He hasn’t been here for the past two days. I looked down at my paper, and as I wrote down the notes that were up on the board, I heard a few people in the room gasp.

I looked up to find Joseph Jonas walking towards me, with not his usually clothing on, but something more appealing. His hair also wasn’t sleeked back like it normally was, and it was just a little messier. I looked him slightly confused. I didn't really like this new look of his.

“What happened to you?” I cocked an eyebrow, looking at him with disgust. Joe looked at me, slightly hurt, and confused.

“You don’t like it?”

“Not really, your not you anymore,” I huffed, rolling my eyes and shaking my head.

“Uhh, yeah I am." He defended himself.

“Uhh, no you’re not, you’re just trying to be something you’re not, a wannabe of someone like your brothers. A popular. Well news flash, you will never be popular,” I hissed, flipping my hair over my shoulder, and turned away from him.

The rest of the class was spent with silence betweenJoe Jonas and me, but it wasn’t like our normal silences, it was an intense, raw silence. Once the bell rang, I was already half way out the door. Walking out, I saw Matt leaning up against my locker. I smiled at him, while walking up to him.

“So I heard the craziest rumor, that Jonas changed his style,” Matt laughed.

I opened up my locker, about to open my mouth to tell him it wasn’t a rumor, but he stopped laughing. I looked at him confused when he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist. I then saw him glaring behind me, so I turned around to find Jonas standing there.

“What do you want geek?” Matt hissed, tightening his arms around me. Jonas opened his mouth to speak, when a voice cut him off.

"MATTHEW!" the voice of Christine Parker rang, as she walked up to us, smiling.

"What do you want, Christine?" Matt growled, not taking his eyes off Jonas.

"Can I have some money, I forgot my money, oh hi Carly," Christine waved and smiled at me.

"Hey Christine," I laughed, waving and smiling at her in returned.

"Here, you can go now," Matt rolled his eyes, handing her a five.

"Thank you," Christine smiled sweetly at her brother before she took it, and turned around to walk away, only to stop dead in her tracks. She stared at Jonas, with her mouth wide open, and her eyes wide. He blushed slightly, smiling at her.

"Hi Christine."

I could of swore Christine was a little shocked he even knew her name. He shouldn't even be talking to her. She's the sister of Matthew! I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Hi," Christine breathed, blushing and giggling slightly.

"Leave Christine and don't talk to this geek," Matt ordered, making her look at him, pouting.

"You're not the boss of me!"

"I'm your older brother and I told you to leave and to stop talking to this geek. Who thinks he can up and change his style and he'll suddenly not be a geek anymore," he glared atJoe Jonas!. He then switched his glare over to his sister, making her huff and stomp away down the hallway. Matt returned his glare to Jonas, who was staring at me.

“I’m just here to tell Carly, to be at my house on Monday, so we can finally finish the paper,” Jonas sighed before walking away from us.

“Why didn't you tell me it wasn't a rumor?” Matt glared down at me, once .

“I was about to tell you that, before he showed up,” I explained, looking up at him.

“Yeah, whatever, see you after class,” he rolled his eyes and walked away from me without a kiss or a hug goodbye. I sighed, shutting my locker, and made my way to my next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, but it's the other half of the last chapter :)