Status: Complete!

Mr. Geek and Ms. Popular

Jealous

“Mmm, that was so good,” Matt rubbed his stomach, as we walked out of Red Lobster.

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him, as I wrapped my arm around his waist, and resting my head on his chest.

“Lets go to your house, I haven’t seen you mom in a while,” I smiled looking up at him, while he smiled down at me.

“Sure babe." He opened up my car door for me.

He soon got into the driver’s seat and we made our way to his house. Once there, we saw that no one was home.

“Where is everyone?” I questioned, as we made our way towards the front door.

“Don’t know," he shrugged his shoulders. We walked inside, up the stairs, and into his room. “Want to go swimming?”

“Babe, I don’t have a bathing suit, and no I will not swim in my bra and underwear,” I chuckled at his sadden face.

“Use one of Christine’s, she won’t mind,” he suggested.

“Okay.” I walked across the hall and into Christine’s room.

Once I turned around and looked up, after closing the door, I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at all of her walls. They were covered with none other then, Joseph Jonas. My mouth dropped wide open in shock. Looking around the room, I slowly made my way to the middle of it.

“Oh my god!” I whispered to myself, spinning slowly around.

I slowly walked over to her dresser, only to stop and stare at her mirror. It said ‘I <3 Joseph Adam Jonas’ on it.

“Babe?” I heard Matt voice ask, while he knocked on the door. After not answering him, he opened the door, but stopped and stared at his sisters, just like I had and still am. In complete and utter shock. “What the fuck?”

“That’s what I said." We just stood there, looking around, until we heard the front door burst open.

“HONEY! I’M HOME!” we heard Christine voice flowed though out the house.

Matt and I looked at each other with wide eyes, as I grabbed a bathing suit quickly, and we both ran out of the room. I ran into the bathroom, while Matt stood outside.

“What are you doing Matt?” I heard her voice on the other side, after I heard her footsteps stop outside the door.

“Waiting for Carly to change," I heard him calmly reply.

“You two were having sexy time, weren’t you?” She giggled, and I could just picture the smirk on her face.

While she said that, I was taking off my pants, and fell down while trying to get my foot out of my pants.

“Babe, you ok?” Matt's voice asked, laced with concern.

“I’m fine!” I called out, letting him know I was indeed fine.

I heard Christine laugh and then a door shutting. I quickly changed and walked out of the bathroom. Matt took my clothes and threw them into his room.

“Gee thanks,” I rolled my eyes at his carelessness.

He just smirked at me, and then we walked down to the pool. Once outside, Matt threw me over his shoulder and jumped into the pool, with me screaming at him the whole time to put me down. When we resurfaced, I pouted towards him, who was laughing, and then he pulled me into him.

“You’re so cute when you pout." He kissed me softly, making me smile.

“Yeah, well you’re cute when you’re not being a jackass,” I smirked.

“You’re mean,” he then pouted, making me giggle.

“So are you, you are the one who jumped into the pool with me over your shoulder,” I giggled more as he tickled me.

Matt stopped tickling me and leaned in to kiss me again. I smiled and kissed him back.

“YES!” we heard Christine's voice bellow, followed by a big bang.

We jumped apart and looked towards the lawn chairs, where we heard the bang come from. We found Christine laying there on the chairs, well more like laying on half of one, while her upper body was under the other one.

“Christine, what are you doing?” Matt growled, while rubbing my back.

“Well I was jumping for joy, when I tripped and fell down,” she grinned at us like a crazy person.

“Why were you jumping for joy?” I cocked an eyebrow, confused.

“I just asked Joe out and he said yes!” She exclaimed, while jumping back up, then she began to run around the pool.

“Joe, as in whom?” Matt questioned, while watching his annoying sister do her little happy dance.

“Joe Jonas, of course,” she beamed, making Matt glare at her.

For some reason, I glared at her too, but I’m not sure if it was for the same reason as Matt though.

“You asked that geek out!” Matt bellowed at her.

Christine stopped jumping around and stared at her brother hurt.

“He’s not a geek, he is just like everyone else, sure maybe a little smarter then others, but he is still a human being. Just ask Carly here, who has been spending a lot of time with him lately, I’m sure she doesn’t think of him like that,” she narrowed her eyes at her brother.

“He may have changed his looks, but to me, he will always be a geek,” I growled annoyed, glaring at her harder.

Matt smirked at his sister, while she glared at me with just as much hatred as I was her.

“YOU GUYS ARE JERKS! AND ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES!” Christine hollered before stomping back inside.

Why did I just say that? I didn’t mean that the way it sounded…and why do I feel jealous? I thought, while we watched her stomp away.

“Can you believe her, she is disgracing the Parker name I made at the school,” Matt barked, looking down at me.

“I know babe,” I smirked up at him.

“What?”

I just kept smirking at him, making him open up his mouth to question me again, when I splashed him. Then I swam away from him, laughing.

“Why you little,” he chuckled, swimming after me. Soon he caught up to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. “Got you.” He whispered into my ear before kissing my neck.

“Mmm, looks like it,” I sighed, running my hands through his wet hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to leave soon for my class, so I thought I'd update this lol... I'll probably start writing on the other ones, once I have this one all transfered over from Quizilla :)