The Unwanted Marriage

Siwon's Feelings

**SIWON’S POV**

“Oh God, she really did remember,” I whispered to myself as I walked away from her. I thought she would never remember what I did last night and I even acted as if nothing happened just to make her forget things.

I went out of the hotel room feeling so nervous. I don’t even know if I could face her again because every time I see her, all I could think about was the feeling I had when I kissed her.

I stood up in the hallway and leaned in the wall. I wasn’t supposed to kiss her that night but the alcohol just went up to my brain and controlled my mind. Her lips were appealing and tempting; maybe it was because of the alcohol. But I’ve always thought her lips were tempting. God, I think I’m going to be crazy.

I brushed my hair trying to think of something way to be normal again. How am I going to be normal again? I feel like I can’t even look at her earlier.

“What are you doing here?” My heart suddenly pumped up when she suddenly opened the door and talked to me.

Here it comes, the moment I was afraid of.

“I was just about to go in,” I lied but looked somewhere else.

There was a moment of silence between us. It seemed like we can’t say anything to each other.

“What time are we going out?” she asked.

“You want to go now?”

“Okay.” She excitedly said and went back inside.

I was absolutely clueless where and what we’ll be doing together. I was just making an excuse earlier to get away from her. I never expected her to believe it. And I was so careless to forget that she just believes everything and anything.

“Where are we going first?” She asked as she closed the door of the hotel room

“Honestly, all I wanted to do today is go to a hot spring,” I said. That was all I could ever think of that time.

“Or go to the beach,” I continued.

“Oh my gosh. Wait, let me get some stuff. I just wanna be on the beach too. Let’s have a swim okay?” she said as she tried to convince me by clinging into my arm. My eyes got wide; I really don’t like her touching me. It gives off some electric shock on my body. I nodded and she let go of my hand and walked.

“This is so exciting!” I heard her murmur as she walked back towards the room. I shook my head and woke myself up from the electric shock. God, please don’t let this happen to me. This can’t be happening to me.

I followed her quietly to the room and went directly towards my things. I grabbed my stuff (just the things I need) and waited for her to finish up.

After a few minutes, we went out of the room and she kept on blabbering about certain things, which I didn’t hear completely because I wasn’t able to concentrate.

“Oh, I think we should ride the Jet Ski!” She suggested. Jet ski? That would mean she’ll be leaning on my back and held on me tightly. No, I can’t be electrified again.

“I can’t ride it,” I tried to make an excuse

“I’ll ride alone, if that’s the case,” she said.

“You can’t ride alone, it’s too dangerous,” I angrily said. Why did I suddenly get angry? I don’t know!

“Sheez. I won’t allow you to stop me,” she said and walked ahead of me. The whole moment of walking just killed me. I became a lot more confused that I don’t actually know what the hell was happening to me.

We then arrived in the beach. I placed my towel on the sun bathing bed when she suddenly took her sleeveless shirt off slowly which stunned me. And what made it more breathe taking? She took off her shorts and she was totally in her under wears, not really under wears. It was 2 piece bikinis which really looked good on her.

I just coughed out my feelings and looked somewhere else. This is absolutely going to be a difficult time for me.

**HAEMI’S POV**

I really love the beach. I don’t usually go in there that’s why when I’m there I definitely won’t let any minute pass by without enjoying it.

I sat down on my sun bathing bed and looked for my sun protection lotion when I saw couple of girls giggling while looking somewhere near me.

I looked around and tried to find what they were looking for and not to my surprise, I saw Siwon stripping. He took off his shirt which clearly showed my favorite part of his body, aside from his lips, his chocolates.

I glared at the girls looking at him, trying to chase them away. I feel kind of a obsessed that time, I should be the only person looking at him and no one else should look at him. They just pouted their lips as they saw me and slowly went away.

I then ignored my surrounding and applied lotion on my body. Just when I was finished applying on my whole body, aside from my back, a man, a very cute and handsome man suddenly came to me.

“Hey, I’m Kibum,” he introduced himself and smiled at me. I almost swooned at his smile. He was really handsome and his voice was breath taking.

“Hi,” I said shyly.

“Need some help in applying the lotion?” he asked and because I was completely under his spell, I nodded. And just when he was about to get the lotion from me-

“Yah! Get away from my wife!” I heard Siwon say angrily at him. Kibum just smiled at me and said,

“Oh, I guess I’ll just see you around,” then he walked away from me. My chance of having the love of my life was just ruined by SIWON!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.