The Unwanted Marriage

who's the pervert?

“What the hell was that?!” I angrily turned my attention to Siwon. I glared at him and didn’t even bother to blink just to show him my anger.

“He obviously has an ulterior motive! Don’t you think it’s quite suspicious he suddenly showed himself and volunteered to help you put your lotion? He’s obviously a pervert!” he explained angrily. I was absolutely convinced by his words but why does he have to be angry when it’s supposed to be ME who should be angry. And besides, I didn’t feel like Kibum has an ulterior motive!

I know clearly that things and discussions like this will just lead me to another argument with him (well, we were already in an argument) so I decided to just stay quiet.

“Give it to me,” he suddenly said while I was busy trying to put lotion on my own back.

“What?”

“Let me help you with that lotion.”

“Are you kidding?! We’ve just signed the contract last night and it stated, NO PHYSICAL CONTACT,” I reminded him and eventually reminded myself that we’ve already violated that rule because of what happened last night. But whose fault was it? His fault? Yeah, maybe it’s his fault because he initiated it but then I responded so I’m also at fault. Gosh, it’s so complicated!

“You know what? I find that contract ridiculous. How do you expect me to not to touch you? I mean our parents will be upset if they won’t see us intimate, all the more if they won’t see us touching each other.” He suddenly paused and sat on the sun bathing bed.

“And besides, what do you think will people say if they see us dating someone else? That won’t be good. There are a lot of flaws in that contract,” he continued.

“Why did you sign it if you were thinking of those stuffs?”

“Because,” he was raising his voice then he tried to relax himself.

“Because I just thought about this morning,” he continued.

“Let’s make another one then,” I suggested. Maybe we could something that contains lesser flaw than the other one.

“Contracts are silly. Let’s just act with no boundaries and no consequences. Okay?”

Act freely with no boundaries? Was he joking?! Does he mean that he could freely do anything to me without any consequences? I’d rather be in hell than allow that!

“What do you mean by that? You think you could just touch me and do anything to me and not be responsible because you said we could act freely or what so ever?”

“Yeah. And I’m not going to do anything to you. I’m not like that pervert man,” he bragged. Wow, he even had the nerve.

“You think I’ll believe that after what you did last night? Huh?” he was obviously caught off guard.

“What? Last night?” he played dumb. As if I would believe him. It was pretty obvious that he knew what happened, or was it just my assumptions?

“Look, I’m sorry. I was drunk.”

“So, you knew exactly what you did?!”

“Well...”

“See?! I can’t trust you with that. It’s the reason why we should make another contract.”

“Wait. It wouldn’t even happen if you did not buy those sojus!”

“Now you’re blaming everything to me? Gosh! I just can’t stand you!” I said as I grabbed my things and walked away from him.

“Yah! Where are you going?” he yelled as he followed me.

“Somewhere far from you!”

“Why are you so fussed up? It was just a kiss!” I stopped and was striked by what he said. Yeah, it was just a kiss and I even liked it, so why the hell am I so angry at him?

I went near him and kicked his knee out of anger. It caused to fold his knee and fall on the sand.

“Yah! Don’t take things like that so lightly! I’m not like any other girls who swoon over your ugly face and body!” I angrily yelled and walked away from him. Okay, I was lying. He is absolutely not ugly but I just hate it that he takes things like kiss so lightly when it’s supposed to be only done with the person you love. (finally, I found a reason why I got angry at him). And besides, it was not just "A KISS" because it wasn't just 1. And there was also tongue involved.

I actually don’t know where I was heading but the first thing I did was put my clothes on. I’d rather go Island hopping than be with him. That person just makes me crazy!

Just when I was about to go out of the hotel and have some quality time alone, my phone suddenly vibrated. I immediately answered the call when I saw Sooyoung’s name.

“Hello?”

“HaeMi!! How’s your honeymoon?” she happily asked.

“Tsch! Full of bad luck! I now hate your cousin more than I hated him before!”

“What happened?”

“Your pervert cousin just..” I stopped as I realized that it’s absolutely embarrassing to tell her what happened. Sheeeeet!

“Pervert? OMG! You two did….?”

“NO! We didn’t do anything!” I defended myself. This is the result of my carelessness!

“Yah! Lee Hae Mi! How can you not tell me the truth? Huh?”

“I’m going to tell you everything, araso? I’m just so pissed right now that I want to be alone.”

“Fine. I’ll call you back later. Release your anger first and by the way, don’t cause trouble because you’re in a strange land. Okay? Take care!”

“Yeah, I will, thanks.” I said and dropped the call. Now, where am I going?

**SIWON’S POV***

It was already 3 pm, almost 5 hours after she left me. I have been looking for her everywhere yet I did not even find any clues on her where abouts. I got really worried. Did she eat her lunch yet? What if pervert guys go after her? I know she’s strong and she could protect herself but still, she’s stupid and easily fooled. Bogus people could easily fool her. God, I’m not going to forgive myself if something happened to her.

I was really hopeless and couldn’t think of any other possible way to look for her but to ask for her phone number from Sooyoung. I know this will cause trouble and I would lose our bet but I didn’t care anymore. What’s more important is to find her.

“Sooyoung?” I said as she answered my call.

“Siwonie!! How’s your honeymoon?” she asked.

“I’m pretty sure your friend will tell you later on. Can you give me her phone number?”

“You don’t have her number?” she asked, obviously, she was surprised.

“I kind of a deleted it accidentally,” I lied.

“Ahh.. okay..it’s 010-789-90298”

“Thanks. By the way, if she wants to be alone, where does she usually go?” I gathered all my guts to ask her.

“Usually, she’s in the karaoke bar, in grass fields or on the sea shore.”

“Grass field?!”

“Yeah. She likes the feeling of laying down in the field,” she explained. There’s absolutely a need for me to buy a map of Jeju.

“Thanks Sooyoung.”

“No problem! If you’re looking for her, try to go to the sea shore first. It’s her first option. Bye Siwonie! Good luck!” she said as she dropped the call. Does she know that HaeMi is missing? Tsch.

Anyways, I have to focus. Sea shore huh? I really need to go back to the beach. I hope I’ll find her.
♠ ♠ ♠
@ technochic: it's okay if you don't comment, i totally understand. haha! I just had a little break from writing. Don't worry, i won't stop until i finish this. hehe! =)

written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.