The Unwanted Marriage

My supposed to be blind date

“What are you doing here?” I asked Kibum in surprise. Honestly, he was the last person I expected to see in that Hospital. It was just lucky enough that Siwon wasn’t back yet and I don’t know where the heck he was.

“I’m a doctor,” he briefly answered.

“Aren’t you too young to be a doctor?” I asked him while he was busy checking out my foot.

“I’m an intern, actually. I’m still a student,” he said as he stood up and went away. When he came back, he was already carrying things, a lot of them. While he was walking towards me, I was really flustered. I thought I saw him before, aside from the fact that I saw him earlier, but I really think I’ve already seen his face before.

“You know what? You really looked familiar,” I confessed to him as he bent down to put something on my foot.

“Really? Maybe a déjà vu?” he joked. I was guessing it was a joke, although he looked serious, he chuckled at the end of the sentence, so maybe it was a joke.

“No. I guess not. I think I’ve seen you before and absolutely not from my dream,” I assured him

“Maybe you saw a picture of me or something.”

“Picture? Why will I have a picture of you?”

“Because I’m the little brother of your sister’s boyfriend,” he said as he finished putting bandage on my foot and stood up.

“Wh-What?”

“Haven’t actually introduced myself properly, my name is Kim Kibum, Yesung’s younger brother,” he introduced himself as he handed out his hand. I pulled out my hand and shook hands with him. I still can’t believe it was him, the guy that my sister wants me to have a blind date with. I was absolutely embarrassed at him. I remember the time when I ditched him on our supposed to be first date and never showed up on the following dates.

But who could blame me? He was 2 years older than I am and from what I have thought before, 2 years gap is already like 10 years. And besides, he is Yesung oppa’s brother, he will be like a family member if ever and it sounds gross dating a soon to be family member (if ever my sister will marry Yesung oppa, which I think is absolutely possible).

But I guess he didn’t remember it anymore. It was way a long time ago, so I was hoping he didn’t remember it.

“Nice to meet you,” I said shyly not knowing what to say.

“Actually, I was kind of a stalking you around. Noona told me you were here so I asked where you stayed and that’s why I saw you earlier.” He explained.

“You already know me? I mean, how I looked?”

“Well, Noona sent me a picture.”

“Oh.” Unnie had a lot of explaining to do!

“Anyways, there will be a beach party later on. It’ll be in the beach side where we met earlier.”

“We’ll be heading home tonight. I guess I can’t go.” I denied his invitation.

“Hey. Our flight is moved tomorrow morning.” Siwon suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Tsch! Wrong timing!

“Why are you here?!” he suddenly lifted his attention to Kibum.

“I’m her personal doctor,” he suddenly said. Guess he’s want an argument with Siwon, just by the way he said it to him. And maybe an argument from me because I never said he’d be my personal doctor.

“Pe-personal what?!” Siwon asked angrily. Kibum didn’t answer, instead, he turned his attention to me.

“So, tonight is still on?”

“I guess so,” I hesitated. Well, I just said so but I’d definitely not be there.

“Cool. I’ll see you around. I hope you won’t ditch me again. Like what happened before,” he said before he flashed a smile and left. I guess he still remembered those embarrassing ditches I’ve done. Maybe I really don’t have any choice but to show myself tonight.

“Yah! What did he mean by that? You’re seeing him tonight? Do you know him?” he suddenly asked a lot of question loudly which almost made me ears burst!

“Can you please lower down your voice?” A nurse suddenly came towards us. He was so embarrassing and paranoid!

“Sorry,” he apologized to the nurse. I immediately tried to stand up and get away from the emergency room because of embarrassment. He helped me stand up and guided me as we walked out of the hospital. He opened the door of the car for me and then he walked towards the driver seat.

“Okay. Can you explain to me everything right now?” he suddenly said before starting up the engine of the car.

“No. Absolutely not here. You want to be embarrassing again? I know that if I’d tell you here you’ll be yelling and yelling!” I yelled softly.

He didn’t say anything and just started the engine and drove fast, the same pace as the time when we went to the hotel. The pace that almost killed me because of suffocation, I mean it gives off too much air pressure.

He suddenly parked the car near a cliff and what’s worst? The cliff was on my side which means I can’t go out of the car!

“How about now?”

“Why are you so fussed up by our conversation?”

“Well, when man becomes curious, no one can definitely stop him from looking for the answers.” He answered using his words of wisdom that only old people uses nowadays.

“He is the younger brother of Yesung oppa.”

“What?! That pervert is his brother?!” He was absolutely surprised and I wasn’t surprised by his reaction.

“I was surprised too. He re-introduced himself earlier.”

“What did he meant about ditching?”

“Well. I was supposed to be blind dating him before but I didn’t came, not even once during our dates.”

“That’s why you were going somewhere with him tonight?” he asked again.

“Kind of yeah. Is it okay?” I asked for his opinion. Well, it’s not like his opinion is important but, I mean he did a lot of good things to me today so, why not ask for his opinion.

“As if I care,” he answered coldly which by the way made me regret asking him.

“Oh yeah. Why will you care anyways!” I yelled out of frustration.

**SIWON’S POV**

“Why will you care anyways” those words just kept on lingering through my mind. I really don’t care who she goes out with or something but I’m hoping it’ll be some other man and NOT that pervert.

We didn’t have any other conversation after our conversation on the road. We didn’t talk at all when we were eating at the restaurant, not even a single word. I can’t say anything to her. No, actually, I have a lot of things to say to her but knowing her attitude, she’ll just get angry.

She was busy doing something inside the room while I was sitting on the couch with my mind roaming around the room, still wondering of the answer to her question “Why will I care”.

I gave out a sigh every now and then because, I still can’t give a definite answer. If I say, “because he is a pervert!” it will definitely sound like I’m accusing him of something. I don’t even have proof that he is a pervert. Then if I say “because I don’t trust him” it will sound like I’m insecure because she’s going out with him which is absolutely not true! I’m not insecure, I’m just concerned. And if I say that I’m concerned, I will be accused of liking her!

Oh God, my mind is going to explode, literally.

I closed my eyes for a bit and tried to relax myself when I suddenly heard her footsteps going towards the door.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I moved my body to see her clearly.

“Uhm, the party?” she answered sarcastically.

“Party? What party?”

“I’m going with Kibum at the party in beach where we were earlier,” she explained which gave me the information I clearly needed.

“You don’t need to give the details,” I lied, trying to look as if I don’t care.

“Tsch! You know what? I think you should go and see a psychologist or someone from the medical field. I think you’re a bipolar!”

“Bi-bipolar what?!” I asked her angrily.

“Well, I think you should go and see Kibum! Maybe he could help you with your bipolarness!” she yelled again before she went out of the room.

“AISH!” I said to myself as I try to kick the table in front of me. Did she think I’m sick?! I’m not sick! I was all concerned about her and she just think of it as a sickness? What an ungrateful girl!

It just made me decided to absolutely not care anymore. I went back to lying in the couch and tried to think of something else. But unfortunately, my mind was still occupied by what could’ve happen to her if she’s with that pervert. And I know by that, I won’t be able to relax myself. I immediately stood up and went out of the room.

I guess I’ll have to be a stalker for a day, just to make sure she’ll be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
written by kiashu, edited by Technochic.