The Unwanted Marriage

Haemi's feelings

He’s really a pervert! A super pervert! I can’t believe I’ll be living with a pervert! Wait- Oh shoots! I’ll be living with a pervert!

I paused for a while and started to panic. Instead of fixing my things up, I started packing my things again. I randomly placed things inside the box as fast as I could.

I have to get out from here! I won’t be safe here![/b'

I immediately took out my phone from my pocket and dialed Amber’s number. It took a few rings before she finally answered her phone.

“Amber! You gotta help me!” I said panicky.

“Why? What happened to you?”

“You got to get me out of here!” I said as I stated the address of our house. It was actually a surprise that I still remember the name of the building where we’re living and our apartment number.

I waited for Amber anxiously inside my room. I felt safe inside because I know it was locked and he won’t be able to touch me. But those moment that I was literally alone in my room, I started imagining things that I shouldn’t have.

I started to think about things like, him kissing me and stuffs like that. I know it’s not normal but the idea of doing those things is not bad either.

Shoot! Now what? What am I thinking? Shoot! I’m crazy!

I patted my face and waked myself up from those disgusting imaginations. How could I possibly like it? I mean, it’s Siwon! It would be okay if I was imagining doing those things with some popular person like Leo de Caprio but with Siwon? I really must be crazy!

“HaeMi, Amber and Sooyoung are here.” Siwon suddenly knocked on my door.

I immediately opened it and went out. When I was about to run to them, Siwon suddenly grabbed me and pinned me on the wall.

“I’m sorry about earlier.” He suddenly said.

“Is this the right way to say you’re sorry?” I said as I pushed him away.

I left him behind and ran towards the living room, where my friends were waiting.

“Hey!” I said as I poked them from behind.

“Nice house,” Amber commented, neglecting what I just did.

“Yeah,” Sooyoung agreed to her while looking around.

“Hey, I’m going out to buy some food for you guys. I’ll be back.” Siwon suddenly interrupted then he walked out of the apartment.

“So, what was that you were mumbling about on the phone?” Amber finally said.

“Both of you have to get me out of here!”

“What happened again?” Sooyoung asked boringly. It seemed like she has no interest in my blabbering.

“I can’t live with a pervert like him! I’ll get pregnant in no time!”

“What did he do to you that made you think he’s a pervert?” Sooyoung asked.

“Well, in Jeju..” I paused and looked at their expressions. Both of them seemed really interested so I continued.

I let out a sigh and continued.

“In Jeju, we kinda like made out.” I said which left both of them in the state of shock.

“But it’s not the ‘sex-thing’ made out. It was like, uhm, French kissing and stuff.” I defended.

“OMG! So, you two already LIKE each other?” Sooyoung asked.

“I.. I don’t know.” I hesitated to answer at first but I promised myself to tell them honestly. Okay, so that was the most honest answer that I could give.

“Not all people who kiss like each other, Sooyoung.” Amber suddenly said.

“Amber is right. And I was drunk. He was drunk. Both of us didn’t know what we did.” I explained myself.

“Yeah right. You think I’d believe that Haemi?” Amber suddenly said.

“What do you mean? You just said..”

“I said, not all people who kiss likes each other but I did not say it’s you. Look, I’ve noticed you earlier. You said that Siwon was flirting with some girl and you got angry. Obviously, you were jealous. I believe you already like him.” Amber explained.

Possible,

“I can’t like him!” I denied. Actually, I don’t know what was happening with me!

“Yes you do! After you got close with him, you suddenly changed. You suddenly get angry when others talk about him.” Sooyoung added.

“I..”

“Don’t deny. I noticed that earlier.” She added just before I could defend myself.

“But that doesn’t mean I like him. I was really drunk at that time. I promise.” I convinced them.

“Fine, let’s say you were drunk. But tell me honestly, you felt something else after that happened right?” Amber asked this time.

I hesitated again and felt my face turn red.

“That answers it!” Sooyoung said, pointing me red face.

“You might not know it yet Haemi, but as your friends, we already know. So, we won’t help you run away from this house until you figure it out yourself. It’s not like I’m betraying you but I trust Siwon. I don’t think he’ll be doing stuff like raping you. He’s intelligent and he knows what he’s doing.” Amber said. And I get her point. She’s the logical one among the three of us after all.

After she said those words, I finally gave up the idea of leaving the house. I don’t know how Amber’s words made me trust Siwon but one thing’s for sure, it made me feel secured.

“Okay. I won’t leave anymore.” I declared which drew a smile on their faces.

“But, you two got to help me unpack.” I said and grabbed their hands towards my room.

**SIWON’S POV**

When I finally reached the lobby, I immediately took out the phone from my pocket and dialed Mr. Kang’s number.

“Hello?” Mr. Kang answered his phone.

“It’s Siwon.”I said.

“Yes, Siwon?”

“HaeMi seemed alright sir. Amber and Sooyoung came to our house,” I reported.

“That’s good Siwon. Keep up the good work.” He said and dropped the call.

I still don’t understand why I’m doing this job. I know this would definitely hurt HaeMi but I still have to keep going.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm surprised by what my mind told me when i wrote this chapter. Was it a bit confusing? I hope not. Things will be explained next chapter.. =)