The Unwanted Marriage

feels like house warming

HAEMI’S POV

“What took you so long?” I asked Siwon as he enters the apartment. I left Amber and Sooyoung to open the door for him.

“I was that long? I was gone just a few minutes. Don’t tell me you missed me?” he joked, if that was even counted as a joke. It pissed me. He’s really so full of himself.

“There’s no way I’d miss you, jerk!” I said as I grab the food from his hands. He just smirked at my reaction. It was very obvious that he just want to piss me.

“Hey guys, I’m back.” He suddenly told my friends as we entered my room.

“You brought junk foods? Come on Siwon! We’re starving because we just came from school. And it’s almost dinner time. Don’t you have something decent to eat?” Sooyoung suddenly complained. It was the very first time I heard Sooyoung say those things to Siwon. I mean, I was her friend since birth and all those time, all I heard from her was praises for his cousin.

“Oh right. It never actually came through my mind.” He said and went out of the room. I then ran as fast as I could towards him.

“Nothing’s in here.” I heard him say and he pouted at the same time.

“How could that be possible?” I asked.

“Obviously, we just moved in. We never went shopping yet.”

Oh crap! How stupid of me to ask that question.

“Well, I kinda thought dad already did that for us.” I tried to cover up my stupidity.

“What do we do now? It’s your fault you invited your friends.” He blamed me which got me fired up once again.

“If not because of them, I should’ve been gone from here, bastard!” I said as I pinched him.

“Ow! You didn’t have to do that!” he yelled softly as he caressed the part of his body that I pinched earlier.

“Let’s just call for a delivery.” I suggested as I walked towards the living room.

“Hey! Let’s have pizza.” He suggested as he followed me.

“Geez! Pizza is not enough. You have no idea how glutton my friends are.”

“Actually, just knowing how much you eat, I’m pretty sure you’re friends are quite the same.” He confessed.

I threw one of the sofa’s pillows at him. I was pissed, yes but I was kind of embarrassed. It’s hard to admit that I eat like a glutton, especially admitting it to him. But well, truth really hurts.

“So, what will you have?” he asked as he placed back the pillow and sat beside me.

“Pizza, 3 boxes, the largest size,”

“You’ll pay for it, right?”

“Oh Siwon, I can’t believe you’re a thrift.” I sarcastically said.

“No, I’m not!” he denied. I chuckled at his reaction. I mean, his face suddenly turned a bit pink and his eyebrows were crossed. It was totally funny.

“Well, that means you’re paying.” I said and dialed the pizza parlor’s number.

Just before I could finish talking on the phone, the door bell suddenly rang. (I heard it.) Siwon immediately stood up and went to the monitor.

“Oh! It’s noona and hyung!” he exclaimed and immediately opened the door.

I hurriedly finished up talking and ran towards them.

“Hey guy- wow! This house looks pretty awesome!” she praised the house while looking around.

“Unnie!” I said and hugged her. I also went towards Yesung oppa and hugged him too.

“Guess what? We brought you dinner!” Yesung oppa gladly said, showing a couple of bags he was carrying.

“I heard the word ‘dinner’!” Sooyoung said and went near us. Amber was following her behind.

She immediately grabbed the food from Yesung oppa and went towards the kitchen.

“What’s in the basket?” Siwon suddenly asked after he noticed what my sister was carrying.

“Well, I brought you some gift. I know you’d like it!” she said while opening the basket.

It revealed a super duper cute white Tibetan terrier puppy. God knows how much I love dogs but I can’t have it because dad hates dogs.

“Unnie! Oh my gosh, that is so cute!” I exclaimed as I went towards the puppy.

“We’re having a dog?!” Siwon surprisingly asked.

“You don’t like dogs?” Unnie asked.

“No, I just, I have a bad experience with a dog.” He confessed.

“Don’t worry. That dog is really lazy! It stayed with me since last night and it only barked twice. I tried to bark at it but it did not respond.” Yesung oppa said which made me feel weird. I mean, he barked at the dog?! It’s really weird.

“You barked at the dog?!” Siwon asked in surprise.

“Yeah. It won’t understand anything if I talk to it anyways.”

“Hey! Dinner’s ready.” Sooyoung said then all of us went towards the kitchen. I can’t leave the dog behind, so I carried it with me.

“unnie, is this a girl or a boy?” I asked.

“It’s a boy.”

“That is so sad. It won’t have puppies!” Sooyoung cried out.

“What will you name it?” Amber asked before putting the food inside her mouth.

“I’d name it, HORSEY!” I excitedly said. All of them were literally shocked.

“ARE YOU CRAZY? You’re naming a dog a horse?” Siwon yelled out.

“Well, it will actually grow into something bigger.” I said as I lifted it up to the right of Siwon.

“Omo! It looks just like you!” I joked. I honestly found the resemblance between the two. Siwon’s eyes looks like Horsey’s eyes.

“Very funny!” He angrily said which made everyone laugh.

“It’s final. His name is horsey! Because he looks like Siwon the horse!” I said and laughed out loud. I originally just want to piss him off by that comment but it felt more than just getting my revenge. I felt happy at that time. It felt like Horsey is our child.

Child? What the hell! What am I thinking?

“Looks like you two already have a baby.” Amber suddenly said out of nowhere.

“There’s no way will I have a baby that’s a dog!” Siwon exclaimed.

“Geez! I don’t have a plan of having a real baby with you!” I answered back.

“Okay, you two stop fighting.” Unnie stopped us. I finally let go of Horsey and allowed him to have a walk to his new house.

I started eating when I suddenly thought of what I said. I think it kind of a hurt him because after that, he did not say anything while everyone else was talking.

“Yah! We’re doing the dishes!” I told him to cheer him up. I don’t even know how that would cheer him up.

“Whatever.” He said and continued eating.

Did I really hurt him that bad? Gosh. Did he really think of having a baby with me? He’s really a pervert! Shoot! Why do I always think of him as a pervert?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kind of not busy with school. So, i have a lot time updating. LOL! I promised right? kekeke! Sorry if this might take a bit longer. It already had 41 chapters in a blink of an eye but they just started admitting their feelings. I hope you'll all understand.