The Unwanted Marriage

Water Splash

Yuri-unnie, Yesung-oppa, Sooyoung and Amber decided to leave together, few minutes after eating pizza. So, I was left in awkward situation with Siwon.

I went to the kitchen and decided to wash the dishes alone. I definitely don’t want to disturb him from whatever he was doing and definitely don’t want to be caught in an awkward moment with him.

While I was busy washing the dishes, he suddenly flashed himself beside me and placed soap on the dishes that I already rinsed.

“What are you doing?” I asked him and stop what I was doing.

“I thought we’ll be doing the dishes together?” he answered without looking at me. He just continued placing soap on the dishes.

Okay, whatever.

I gave out a defeated sigh and continued what I was doing. I felt the awkwardness the whole time we were doing the dishes. We didn’t talk, not even a single word.

I suddenly felt like something should be done.

SIWON’S POV

I can’t deny the fact that I felt a little disappointed when she said she’d never want to have a child with me. I don’t know why I felt disappointed. I know I feel something special for her but it doesn’t actually mean that I wanted to have a child with her. I don’t even know why I thought of having a child with her.

This is so complicated!

I was quietly reflecting on my action in my room when I suddenly remembered that I should be doing the dishes with her. I immediately went out of the room, went to the kitchen and stood beside her. I then started putting soap on the dishes she just rinsed. I saw her surprised expression but I ignored her and continued what I was doing.

She suddenly stopped and glared a bit at me.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

Obviously, I’m washing the dishes with you! (I wanted to say this to her but knowing her, she might just throw all the plates on me if I did.)

“I thought we’re doing the dishes together?” I said without looking at her.

I didn’t hear her say anything. Instead, I heard her sigh. She continued washing the plates silently.

When we were finally done washing the dishes, she suddenly splashed water on my shirt. I was absolutely stunned and surprise with what she did. It was actually very much unexpected.

I glared at her. I wanted to yell at her but she suddenly flashed me a smile, something that I seldom see when were together. And everything after that smile was like magic. Her smile eased my anger away. It even eased away the pain I felt earlier.

She’s really pretty. And she’s playful.

I immediately took the sponge from the container and placed some water on it.

“Oh no, wait! I only splashed small amount of water on you!” I heard her cry. But it was no use now. I definitely won’t be merciful to her.

I saw her trying to run away but thankfully, I splashed the water on the sponge just before she could run.

She was so wet. It was as if she was soaked under the rain. And her expression was priceless. I saw her angry yet surprised face. And it literally drove me crazy. I laughed really, really hard. I thought she would get angry with that but to my surprised, she laughed. Yes, she laughed along with me.

“This is the only time I’d allow this to happen.” She said and wiped her wet arms.

“Not my fault, you started it.” I said as I placed back the sponge on the container. I then went inside the bathroom, which was located right next to the kitchen and got us towels.

I gave her one and she started wiping herself and so am I.

She then went inside her room. I also went inside my room and changed. While I was looking for a shirt, I started wondering what gotten into her for doing that. Was that to make me feel better?

Well, she did really make me feel better.

HAEMI’S POV

I knew Siwon could be fun but I never knew it would this fun. I was really enjoyed what happened earlier. Thank goodness I thought of doing that. It saved me from awkwardness.

I immediately went inside my room and changed. I was literally wet after what he did but I didn’t care. If it wasn’t Siwon, I would’ve beaten that person already. But then it’s him. I just get soft when it’s him.

After I finished changing, I decided to lay on my bed and rest. I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a knock on my door.

“What?” I yelled angrily.

“Let’s make your assignment.” He calmly said as he enters my room.

Sheet! Assignments? Is that something important? A lot important than resting?

“I don’t have one.” I said as I covered my face with a pillow.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“YEAH! Can you please let me rest now?” I cried.

“Fine.” He said and went out of the room.

***THE NEXT MORNING***

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning, quite early than I usually do. I then went out of the room and went directly to the kitchen. I was expecting something called food but to my dismay, there was nothing.

“Yah, go and prepare yours elf for school. Let’s eat out for breakfast.” Siwon informed me. He was already done taking a shower and everything.

“Isn’t it too early to go to school yet?” I asked before I yawned.

“We’ll get rid of that old habit of yours.”

“What habit? I kinda have a lot.” I joked. It was actually half joke half true.

“The habit of being late,” he said as he threw a towel on me. He then pulled me towards the bathroom.

**FEW MINUTES AFTER**

“How about Horsey? Are we leaving him without feeding him? He might die!” I said as I caressed Horsey.

“He’s a dog. He’ll survive.” Siwon said as he opened the door.

“You’re so cruel! How can you say that to Horsey?!” I angrily said.

“What are we going to do then? Bring that dog to school?!”

“Yeah! I want to bring him to school!” I said and glared at him.

“That’s not allowed!”

“I’ll leave him to ahjushi!” I said and went out of the house. I hope ahjushi won’t mind. Well, I guess he won’t. He loves dogs after all.

So, we ate our breakfast in pancake restaurant and even fed Horsey in there. After we ate, Siwon drove us to school. Everyone was stunned when we arrived. Maybe it was because I arrived with Siwon.

I ignored the attention I got from them and just played with Horsey. Before the bell rang, I went inside the principal’s office and left Horsey with Ahjushi. And just as what I guessed, he was glad to have horsey.

“Hey.” Someone suddenly said while I was walking back to my classroom. I turned around and eventually saw Siwon.

“What?” I asked boringly.

“We’ll go grocery later.” He said and then walked away.

Gosh, I really hate that part of him. He just loves to boss me around.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know what to write in this chapter. LOL. I promise i'll make it up in the next chapter. I hope you don't mind. Thank you for reading.. <3 <3