The Unwanted Marriage

WHAT?

“Uhm..” I said trying to think of something that will convince him.

“I was planning to make my assignment in school. I forgot to make it last night.” I lied.

I’ve been lying to my dad lately and it really, really kills me inside.

“Aish.. How many times did have I told you that assignments are supposed to be made in the house?” he scolded me in a soft manner.

I didn’t say anything more because I absolutely know that the words that will come out of my mouth will definitely be lies.

“Come on, let’s eat breakfast.” He said and waited for me to go near him.

I tried all means to make it look as if I didn’t have any sprain but I guess it didn’t work out.

“What happened to your foot?” He asked me.

“I just sprained it when I took a bath,” I lied again.

“Let me check it.” He said and made me sit in my bed. He examined my foot(as if he was a doctor). Every time he touches it, I scream, because it was painful, but not as painful as it was last night.

“I think it’s getting worse. Let’s go to the hospital.” He suggested.

“It’s okay dad. It’s just a sprain. It’s nothing important” I told him. I just didn’t want to make a fuss just because of a stupid sprain.

“What do you mean nothing important? You can’t even walk properly.”

“Unnie, Yuri Unnie can help me out. She always gets sprains.” I suggested.

“No. we’re going to the hospital” He insisted and as early as that, we went to the hospital. The doctor said it was just a simple sprain and will be healed in less than a day. He said he placed something inside my bandage so that I could walk properly to school.

It was about about 7.30 am when my dad dropped me off to school.

“Dad, it’s still early. I can still go home.”

“I thought you’re making your assignment?”

Oops! I forgot.

“Oh. Yeah.” I kissed his forehead, went out of the car and waved him goodbye.

I walked slowly towards the gate, and this time, my sprain wasn’t that painful anymore which means, I could walk normally but I had to do it slowly.

“Lee Hae Mi” I heard a super familiar voice calling me as I step foot inside the campus. I glared at him and I knew then who it was.

“Isn’t this a miracle? I even thought you were gonna skip class” Siwon said, arrogantly.

“Yah! Choi Siwon, don’t start with me. Or else, SECRET’S OUT!” I yelled at him and continued walking.

Just before I could completely be away from him, Ms. Kim (our disciplinarian) suddenly came and yelled our name calmly.

“Siwon and HaeMi, I want you in my office right now.” She said and walked away from us.

I started to wonder what I did again. As far as I know, I didn’t do anything. Really. I went home and just arrived which means, whatever she is accusing me of doing, I’m completely innocent.

But, I still walked towards her office with Siwon behind me. I stopped walking and waited for him to ask him if he did anything wrong, but before I could ask, he asked me first.

“YAH, what is it this time? You even had the guts to drag me in!” he suddenly said to me.

“What?! You saw me enter the school! I just arrived, what could have I done?! Maybe it’s you who did something!”

“And besides, you were even with me last..” just before I could finish my sentence, he covered my mouth using his hand and whispered to me.

“If you don’t want to be the talk of this school today, you better keep what happened last night to yourself! I already told you that!”

I immediately removed his hand from my mouth and went inside Ms. Kim’s office.

Siwon followed me closely and both of us waited for Ms. Kim to say something.

“Ehem,” she cleared her throat.

“Could the two of you explain this?” she said and pressed the play button on her DVD. Both of us looked at the TV but didn’t see anything, instead we heard our very own voices.

“ahhh!” my voice yelled.

“Yah, what’s up with you?” he asked.(well, his voice asked)

“Why are you taking it off?”

“It’s for your own good.”

And I yelled non-stop. I remembered that very moment, he was massaging my foot during that time.

“Will you shut up?” his voice suddenly said.

“It’s not my fault if it’s painful.”

“Of course it is, especially when I do this!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH” I yelled louder.

“Sorry. It’s just one way of making it better.”

Then she pressed the pause button and glared at us.

“Do you know that having sex inside school campus is strictly forbidden?” she suddenly said.

I was terrified with the words she said. Did she actually think that Siwon and I had sex in the school library?! And of all the people that I have been accused of having sex with, It’s SIWON?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by Kiashu, edited by Technochic.