Status: New co-written story. Comments are love.

Time Runs Through Our Veins.

Out of the ordinary

Jordan's POV

School today is going to be interesting. Why? I'm going to talk to Kelsie. I know that she has a boyfriend but I can still be friends with her. There's nothing wrong with that, right?

"Rylan, wake up!" I pull on my brothers sheets and watch him squirm and wiggle until his eyes shoot open. 

"Dammit, Jordan! What?! Nolan is still sleeping." He whisper shouts, swatting my hands away from the bed. 

"Yes, I know. That's the problem. It's 7:48 and we're going to be late!" I scream at him. "Stop botching and get the fuck up."

Ry jumps up and shakes Nolan. He grips the blankets and whines. "Stoooooooop!" 

"Wake up, baby. We're gonna be late for school." Ry murmurs in his ear. Nolan jumps up and starts to freak out. Rylan smiles at him and presses a kiss to his forehead. "Hey, calm down. Latenesses aren't so bad." 

I roll my eyes at them. They're so cute it's sick. And to think they used to despise each other. "You guys can take a lateness. I'm taking my car." 

I hear them both grunt at me as I leave and grab my car keys. "Hey Jay, Nolan is gonna borrow your clothes." Ry yells down the hallway. 

"I don't care!" I yell back. That's what best friends are for, right? 

I run out the door and into my car. The radio blares from the last time I was in here. I slide in my Owl City CD and turn it down a bit in order to save my precious ear drums. 

Owl City always puts me in a good mood for some reason. 

I go to back out of the driveway when my phone rings. I figure that it must be the boys, so I ignore it. Nobody else would call me this early in the morning. (Even though, technically, it's not all that early). 

My phone rang again and I checked it this time. I'm really glad I did because I saw Kelsie's name and picture. I swear I lit up like a hundred way light bulb. 

"Hello?" I ask/answer. 

"Hey, it's Kelsie." She announces. I can hear the smile in her voice.

"Hey, Kelsie. What's up?" I ask. 

"Uh....since I broke my leg I can't drive and my mom is kinda sick. And....I was wondering if you could give me a ride?" She rushes out. 

"Yeah, sure!" I'm sure I sounded a little too excited. 

"Thanks so much! I'll text you with my address." Then she hangs up. I get the message a few seconds later and I knew exactly where it was. 

I briefly question why her boyfriend wouldn't give get a ride but why ruin a good thing?

**********


I pull up to her house a while later and see her slowly make her way to my car. I pop the trunk and go over and open the passenger door for her. I take her bag from her shoulder as she lowers herself into the car. 

"Aww....gentlemen much?" She laughs and hands me her bag. I shrug and smile, throwing her bag next to mine in the trunk as I round the car. 

The tide to school was amazing. She heard the Owl City CD and immediately squealed. The rest of the ride consisted of comparing music, hobbies and talents.

She seemed really impressed that I play two instruments and gushed over our little 'Nolan apology' performance. I was probably grinning like an idiot and invited her to come over sometime so that I could play her something.

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and sat there for a while so he could finish listening to the song. 

"You're really sweet." She says, breaking the silence. 

"Nah, not really." 

"No, I'm serious, I barely talk to you but you actually came and picked me up. Thats the definition of sweet." She insists. 

All I do is smile and shrug. She leans towards me and a force in my body pushed me towards her until our lips touched. This is the single best kiss I've ever experienced. We pull back and smile at each other. 

"Hold on, I thought you had a boyfriend." I question. 

"Nope." She laughs and kisses me once again. 

It's only a matter of time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for on time updates!
Thank you for reading!
Comment? Please?
We really don't get any and that's not an exageration.