Status: Getting there.... slowly, though.

My Chance With Andy

1.4

Andy's POV

I looked at Madison. She had on purple skinnies and a grey V- neck shirt. Madison's bangs covered her left eye, while she typed. She was on Skype with some of her friends. I really loved her...
"You wanna go to the movie theater now?" I asked her.
Madison looked up form the computer,"Sure! What are we going to see?" She asked.
"How about Despicable Me?" I asked. "It looked cute." I said.
"Sure." She said, as she picked up her purse. We got in the car and drove off to the nearest theater. We got our ticket and some popcorn then got our seats. I put my arm around her, so she cuddled into my chest.
"S-Sofia?" She asked getting off of my chest and looking to her right.
"Madison? Oh my gosh!" 'Sofia' explained.
"It's been so long!" Madison exclaimed.
"Yeah... Andy?" Sofia asked.
"Hey." I said
"Hey, long time no see! Short stack sure took off!" She said.
"Yeah, were lucky." I said.
Sofia used to be Madison's best friend. I guess they hadn't seen each other in a while. Madison go Sofia's number so they could hang out, and the movie started.
-later-

Madison's POV

"The movie was great!" I said as we left the movie theater.
"It was!" Andy said.
We got in the car and before we knew it we were home. We walked in to see Bradie and Kendra on the couch having a make-out session.
"I was serious when I said you guys are going to swallow each other!" Andy said laughing.
I giggled a little then went down the hall. I went into Morgana's room to see her laying on her bed with Shaun, making-out.
"Oh, sorry." I said, closing the door.
I walked back into the kitchen, to Andy. He grabbed my waist and kissed me roughly. Andy leaned me against the wall and kissed me harder. Damn, I loved this boy.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you, too." He said kissing me again.
I can't believe it! Andy freaking Clemmensen, loves me!
Andy and I parted, breathless. He looked me in the eyes.
"I want to be with you forever." He said.
I smiled, the biggest smile ever.
"I do, too!" I siad kissing him.
After we parted I heard a door slam...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short but its for secreteveness lol idk how you spell that... if thats even a word! I know that Morgana and Shaun's relationship is going really fast but they are deeply in love so yeah. Come back next time for the Adventures of ANDy and Madison. lol i want comments! And please tell your friends about my story=D Bye... for now!