Status: Active. Please rate and comment. :)

A Christmas to Remember

In the Season 1 episode “The Seven Month Itch Part 2” Danny said that Jesse visited the girls on their birthdays and at Christmastime.

My friend Great Northern told me I was more than welcome to publish her Full House story A Christmas to remeber on here, and I feel more than honored to do so.

Disclaimer: Genius Jeff Franklin owns Full House.

Ratings and feedback are superbly appreciated! :)
  1. The Letter
    Jesse gets a letter from Danny, and Joey gets ready for his visit to the Tanners.
  2. Kimmy Madness
    Joey and Jesse arrive at the Tanners’ doorstep, and Kimmy is introduced.
  3. The Annoying Sister
    D.J. and Kimmy fail in finding the Christmas presents, and Stephanie is given fifteen cents.
  4. Presents, Popcorn and Santa’s Helpers
    Joey wonders why Danny would see spoiling the girls with presents as his way of telling them he loves them, and then helps Pam, Stephanie, Michelle and D.J. with making string popcorn.
  5. Out of the Season Memories
    The Tanners share memories and go sightseeing.
  6. Congrats Danny on turning 74
    D.J., Pam, Jesse, Stephanie and Joey plan a surprise party for Danny’s birthday, which turns out surprisingly well.