Status: Complete 12/14/11

Scream Me a Dream

Chapter 13: Love Drunk

Tuesday May 11, 2010
7:30am


“Hello?” Soya grumbled into her phone, almost cursing when she saw the time. “Whoever you are, I’m disowning you.”

The chuckle on the other end had her sitting up. “It’s Linde, love, sorry if I woke you.”

“I forgive you this once.” Soya laughed as she settled back in her bed, leaning against the iron rods of her headboard. “Are you home?”

“Just landed, I’m waiting for Toni to pick me up.”

“You’re in Finland now,” Soya pointed out. “I don’t hear the screaming of fans.”

“I’m in disguise, I’m unrecognizable.” Linde teased.

Soya scoffed. “Please, those blonde dreads of yours are quite hard to miss.”

“The reason I stuffed them under my hat.”

Soya laughed. “So everything was fine?”

“Everything went perfect, ah I see Toni now.” Linde said. “I just wanted to let you know I’m home safe, we all are, you’ll probably get a call from Mige later.”

“Thank you Linde. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Of course, bye Soya.”

“Bye.” She smiled as she hung up the phone. She looked at her clock and sighed, her alarm was meant to ring in fifteen minutes anyway. Turning off her alarm, she put her feet on the ground and winced slightly. She brought her knee to her chest resting the heel of her foot on the mattress as she looked at her ankle.

The swelling had come down a lot since the last performance, but it still wasn’t healed. Running a hand through her hair, she made a mental note to go to the corner store before going to work and get an ankle sleeve. She rotated the ankle slowly before putting it back on the ground slipping her feet in her pink slippers before dragging herself out of her room, grabbing her towel and making her way to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later she was pulling on her black leggings and her pink and black striped top that fell off her shoulders showing the top of the black tank she had on underneath. She pulled on her grey corded Ugg boots before heading downstairs.

“Morning.” Soya said seeing Josef at the stove.

“You’re chipper this morning.” Josef said setting down a plate of eggs, toast and bacon on the breakfast bar. “Eat.”

“You made breakfast for me?” Soya asked, not that it was uncommon for him to make her breakfast but usually there was a reason for it, especially since breakfast for them usually consisted of fruit or a muffin.

“Made it for me, just made enough for two.” Josef muttered sliding her a cup of coffee. Soya nodded, there it was, she thought with a smile.

“You have got to stop with the late nights.” Soya teased.

“You have got to stop pushing your cheer on me this early in the morning.” Josef said setting his plate on the counter across from Soya and sipped on his coffee. “How was your night?”

“Good, I dropped Ville off, got home around one and slept soundly the rest of the night. Did you get my text?”

“I did, thank you for sending it, but you used the plurals on words. Why?”

“Ville asked for a text as well to assure I’d gotten home safely so I sent one to the both of you.”

“Good sense that man.”

“How was your night with Russell?”

Josef smirked slightly and nodded. “It went very well. He cooked me dinner.”

“You seem to really like him, Josef.”

“I do.” Josef said quietly. “He’s not like the other men I’ve dated.”

“You’ve dated dancers before, dancers that have your exact temperament. You’ve butted heads with every single man you’ve gone out with.”

“Russell isn’t like that, it’s nice, different.” Josef admitted. “He runs a successful business, he’s well established, he doesn’t care that I may have to travel months from now and he loves that I dance.”

“Everyone loves that you dance.” Soya laughed. “But last night I found out just how much people love it.”

“Oh?”

“I got teased.” Soya laughed. “One of Ville’s friends asked me how far I could bend.”

Josef snorted into his coffee cup and stared at Soya, amusement dancing in his eyes. “What in the world did you answer Soya?”

“Far.” She laughed, “I didn’t understand the question. Ville had to explain it to me.”

“You are so innocent. I love you even more for it.” Josef said with a laugh.

Soya rolled her eyes and pushed her empty plate away. “Well I’m off to work. What are you up to today?”

“Mmm, I’m heading to the studio to meet with the dancers.” Josef said grabbing both empty plates and placing them in the dishwasher. “I want to see what they have so far and how far I can push them until they cry.”

Soya shook her head as she grabbed her keys and phone from the counter. “I’m so glad I don’t work with you on chorography anymore.”

“Admit it, you miss it.”

“Not even a little bit, Josef. You’re a drill sergeant when it comes to teaching people dance, especially other dancers.”

“I’m good with the kids I teach!” Josef said.

“Well yes, they’re children Josef,” Soya rolled her eyes, Josef really was good when it came to teaching the younger children at the studio, “But when it comes to trained dancers, you can be the devil himself.”

Josef shrugged “They should know how to dance, I shouldn’t have to repeat myself three times about one move. It’s frustrating.”

“You love it.” Soya laughed. “I’ll see you later, hunaja.”

She grabbed her purse and left the house, slipping on her Ray Ban Wayfarer sunglasses and walking down to her car to start her day.

XxxxxxX

“Smells good in here.”

April Margera turned around in surprise, dropping her spatula on the stove to bring the tall Finnish man into a hug. “When in the world did you get here?!”

Ville chuckled as he hugged April back, before settling down at the kitchen bar. “Last night, I got in around ten.”

“We’ve missed you around here.” April told him as she put a plate of toast in front of him. “I’m almost done with breakfast, do you want an omelet?”

“That sounds nice.” Ville nodded, tearing the corner of his toast off.

“So how was your tour?”

Ville smiled. “It went very well, they always do. I’m thinking this is by far my favorite though.” Ville admitted, thinking of Soya with a fond smile.

“Well that’s good.” April smiled. “Are the rest of the boys here?”

“No, they flew back last night, they send their hello’s though.”

“I’m surprised you didn’t go with them, you usually visit for a day or two then head home.”

Ville shrugged. “Jesse’s out of town with some friends of his and my parents are at a convention for the shop. They all come back at the end of the month when I plan to fly back anyway, just before we start the European leg of the tour.”

“Well I’m glad you stayed,” April smiled as she slid his omelet in front of him.

“I am too.” Ville smiled. “Thank you for breakfast.”

“You’re very welcome, morning Missy.” April greet with a smile as she saw her daughter in law coming down with her laptop.

“Morning Ape, hey Ville.” Missy grinned when she saw him.

“Hey Missy.” He greeted accepting the hug from Bam’s wife. “I didn’t see you when I came in last night.”

“I was already in bed.” Missy explained as she settled down next to him. “I didn’t even hear you come in, how’d you get here?”

“A friend dropped me off.”

Missy frowned. “One of the guys?”

Ville shook his head. “No, she’s an old friend of mine from Finland,”

“She?” April smirked, setting down a plate in front of Missy.

Ville chuckled. “Yes, ‘she’, we had dinner with her before everyone left then I spent some time with her before she drove me over.”

“She lives in Westchester?” Missy asked.

“New York,” Ville answered.

“Well that was nice of her to drive you out here.” April said patting his hand.

Ville smiled. “She heard I was going to take a cab and refused to let me.”

“I hate that you take a cab here Ville.” April stated, while Missy laughed.

“Had you just called Bam, he would have been more than happy to pick you up.”

Ville shrugged. “Didn’t even think about, Soya just offered and wouldn’t hear of anything else.”

“Soya,” Missy repeated. “That’s an interesting name, unique.”

“Mmm, she’s Finnish.” Ville smirked. “Of course she has a unique name.”

“Well, I would love to meet her.” April said. “We need more women in this house.”

“Glad to hear you say that.” Ville grinned. “She’s coming next week to stay here a while. She’s a sweetheart April, you will love her.”

“Mmm, anyone you boys are fond of, Ville, is good in my book. Well, with the exception being Novak.”

Missy laughed then pouted at Ville. “I won’t be able to meet her then; I’m going to go visit some friends in Boston.”

Ville shrugged, “She’ll be here a week, it was the most I could convince her to stay.”

“Is she in a band too Ville?” April asked as she took Ville empty dish and placed it in the sink.

“No, she’s a dancer.”

“What type of dancer?” Missy smirked, causing Ville to laugh.

“Not that type of dancer, she’s a ballerina.”

April frowned. “Soya…Soya… Toivonen?”

Ville nodded. “That’s her.”

“You know her Ape?” Missy asked, looking at her mother-in-law in interest.

“Of her!” April said excitedly. “After Bam came back from New York, he was talking about some ballet he got dragged to and I wanted to see, it so I dragged Phil to New York for the day. She’s the lead dancer. How in the world do you know Soya?”

Ville grinned. “I met her before…well before we both got our starts. She was fifteen when I met her, she walked into my father’s shop with some friends and we just got along. About a year later she moved from Helsinki to New York to go to Julliard and a few months later we got signed.”

“It must have been nice to have someone other than Bam in New York to come visit.” April said with a smile.

“Well, actually,” Ville began. “I had no idea she was in New York. I only saw her the night before she left and after that we lost touch, this is the first time I’ve seen her in almost thirteen years. It’s why Linde dragged us to the ballet the other night, he knew Soya was dancing and we’d never seen her dance before.”

“She’s amazing, isn’t she?” April sighed.

Ville nodded with a small smile. “Very much so,”

Missy giggled as she watched Ville sigh then looked over at April. “Seriously, I want to meet the woman who’s making Ville Valo love drunk.”

Ville shot Missy a glare, though the amusement in his eyes told Missy he really wasn’t upset, only to jump slightly, when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, where he’d forgotten he’d put it. Looking at the caller ID, he stood. “I have to take this, it’s Seppo.” He muttered answering the call as he walked from the kitchen, outside, greeting his manager.

“I’ve never seen Ville talk about a girl this much since Jonna.” April said watching his form walk further outside.

“Neither have I, I really want to meet this girl now.” Missy said as she opened up her laptop.

“I’m very curious too.” April smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soya’s Outfit

Short and mostly filler but I decided that since I am almost 9 chapters ahead, that I would start posting on Wednesday’s as well as Saturday’s now. Hope you all enjoyed the filler and a always I love comments!!

Kassandra