Status: It's supposed to be updated daily. But I will update it as soon as possible depends on my busy college life :D

No Strings Attached, Please?

TWENTY THREE

Wiggling and sweaty bodies were grinding against each other on the dance floor, people were laughing drunkenly, the wild scent of liquor and sex was oozing from the room, the lustful eyes were everywhere, girls in super mini dresses (hooker kind), fucking perverted old men were everywhere with their expensive brownish cigar in the hand.

I was sitting on the bar stool, enjoying the drink that the bartender passed me. I shook the glass in my hand, my head beginning to pound while the loud music came blaring through my ears.

Yes, I was in some famous nightclub downtown where the bouncers ere easily tricked with by fake ID and my fake ‘status’ as the Party Queen of the town. Cam dragged me to this dim building with reason – a little birdie told him that someone was throwing a birthday party and he hoped we could both have free drinks.

Turns out that it wasn’t just someone’s birthday party. This wasn’t just some party because I found some of the kids from my school, the ones who had status were present here. They were cheerleaders, jocks, nasty preps and some indie kids who had their parents’ wallet in their hands. Spoiled brats.

I inwardly cursed inside to find a group of people who suddenly cared about this boy’s birthday. What could I say? It’s Nathaniel McGregor, a boy who was living in hell after Lynn bombarded him with public humiliation. A boy who’s now become her beloved boyfriend.

Lynn made good of throwing a so-called birthday party for her boyfriend and successfully dragged her famous friends at a moment’s notice and zero care about Nat’s birthday. Thanks to Lynnette Sonekiss and her all-mighty fair weather friends.

Well fuck, I wasn’t supposed to be here tonight. I was in a state where I had come to be a basketcase. Blame this on my confusion on how to react in front of Nat after what I felt about him. It wasn’t a hard thing to figure out that I had a growing deep crush on Nat. For Pete’s sake! I couldn’t find the right way to distract myself from my growing deep feeling. Fuck me then.

To be present here only made my night worse. To find Nat there, having fun with his slutty girlfriend, to watch Lynn give him a big wet kiss on the mouth or even to hold back my imaginary jealousy when Nat and Lynn made out in front of me was only added fuel to the fire. I hated it; I truly hated myself for drowning too deep in my own ebbing feeling.

I decided to look away and went to the bar. I guess being invisible at the party was the right choice. As long as Cam didn’t drag attention to me. Luckily, I already spotted Cam on the dance floor. I presumed he’s already drunk off his ass in this young night. I watched where he busied himself, grinding shamelessly on some sexy chick down there.

Rolling my eyes, I ordered another shot of Patron from the bartender. Damn, being this anti-social and only getting some drinks was totally a drag. At least, I needed to find someone to dance with.

“Savannah?” suddenly a voice jolted my semi-drunk state. I spun around my stool to find Nat’s figure standing in front of me with a mixture of confusion and a glad expression playing on his face. I quickly downed the rest of the liquid in my glass and arched my eyebrows at him. “I thought you wouldn’t be here,” he half smiled to me.

I shrugged my shoulders trying my hardest to keep a plain face to him without completely making a fool of myself, looking almost drunk and hid my sudden excitement when he popped out from nowhere. Instead of saying something to him, I ordered another glass from the bartender. God knows how many glasses I had and it took a couple more minutes for me to lose my sobriety completely. Just not now. Not in front of him.

“You’re not expecting me because it’s really taboo to find your fuck buddy at your birthday party?” My voice began to sound slurred. “Come to think of it, Lynn barely knows that Cam is dating me and it’s not hard to figure out that he would drag me along to this total drag party” I slowly jumped off the stool to level up with Nat.

Nat only snorted cynically, “I never thought that you’d be serious with that asswipe Garretson. But, I’m glad you came!” he mustered up his infamous smirk that grew to be a cute grin of his.

I clenched my teeth together. To be honest, it’s truly hard not to jump on Nat and capture his lips with mine when he playfully grins at me.

“Yeah… whatever,” I managed to be as ignorant as I could. I grabbed my last glass and downed the drink that already burned my throat. I decided to walk away from him but it turned out that I walked staggeringly in my fucked up state. Damn, I only drank five glasses and I was already this dizzy.

“Whoa... whoa... Sav... how many drinks did you have, huh?” Nat abruptly held my elbow and supported my body, but I lightly pushed him away. I continued to staggeringly waltz to the dance floor, approaching Cam who was now doing some dirty dancing with some cheap slut.

“River… you’re drunk...” Nat drew my hand, making me skid on him. He took my hand and held my waist. Damn it! His hands were perfect and meant to fit on my waist. Oh fuck, scratch that! I pushed him away with my strength along with…

“Don’t you River me, McGregor. I hate when you call me that,” I snapped. But I was lying. I always loved it when he called me River, I always felt like I was special. I raised my index finger to him, “I’m perfectly fine, I’m a big girl, and just… fuck off, will ya? I can hold my own drinks. And, excuse me, I need to dance…” I failed to keep my sober tone at him because I already sounded so drunk.

Nat didn’t object as I left him to the dance floor joining the sweaty bodies around me. I found Cam who now danced solo, then I came to him and surprised him with a simple peck on his mouth.

“Hey Dollface. Been missing me?” Cam slurred and collided his body to mine in rhythm. He had a drink on his hand and sporadically downed it when we danced.

I began to sway my hips at the loud music that the DJ played. Cam joined in and drew my hand as we fused with the sweaty people down there. Dancing like no tomorrow, I grinded on Cam’s hips, trying to recollect my sobriety that began to evaporate when the alcohol came into my system.

Cam put his hands on my waist and touched every part of my body shamelessly and I kept giggling when he’d find a ticklish spot. With Cam’s chest pressed against my back, Cam grabbed my boobs while his lips softly nipped the flesh on my neck, sending me into loud laughter because he touched my sensitive spot.

“You should wear this kind of shit to school, because damn, I would finger you any day,” he whispered into my ears, sending tingling sensation down my spine. I was kind of proud with myself because Cam literally complimented my little-skimpy black dress that hugged my body. It was the dress that Dante bought for me last year, but somehow he hated the dress and banned me from wearing it because he never knew that it would make me look like a total tramp in it.

I knew I would look cheap in this dress, but I wore it anyway because Cam totally liked it. Besides, the dress made it easy for me to fuck someone, because the dress was designated with no buttons, no straps, only zipper that stitched the long way down my back.

Cam continued to kiss me on the neck when his hands trailed down on my revealed thigh, while I was dancing like a cheap whore in front of him. Cam groaned when he impatiently grabbed the inner of my thigh because he couldn’t get something more since I stopped him. I drunkenly giggled at him and told him I was thirsty then, I dragged him back to where the stupid jocks were drunkenly harassing the girls who passed their way.

Although I was drunk and couldn’t make out the right thing to do for the past minutes, I was quite sober to spot someone looking at me with disdain.

Nat was sitting there, completely sober, his eyes glued to me, probably because he was startled to find my shameless action toward Cam like a cheap whore on the dance floor. He’s actually shocked.

Lynn shot me her disgusted look from where she was sitting on Nat’s lap. She turned over to Nat and began to cover Nat’s shocked sight by crushing her lips against her boyfriend’s but Nat didn’t oblige. He moved Lynn over and kept his eyes on me. I only giggled and grabbed a refilled drink from the table before downing it.

Nat shot daggers in my direction when he noticed I enjoyed the liquid burning down my throat. He was silently asking me to stop drinking because he already knew that I was drunk. But I ignored him and grabbed Cam’s beer.

“Savannah, you need to lay off from that,” Nat’s voice filled my ears as I stopped to drink the remaining beer. I watched him for a moment and completely passed the bottle like a hot potato when he said, “Please, Savannah...” Did he just beg to me? Yes he did, and I couldn’t help but giggle at him.

“Baby…” Lynn suddenly cupped Nat’s face to face her and whispered in seductive tone, “Let the bitch be… and we have our own business to deal with, she’s not even invited here” she snide at me drunkenly and then crushed her lips to Nat’s forcefully then, blocking Nat’s sight of me.

Cam came around as he lit up his cigarette. He blew the smoke in front of my face before he pressed his lips on mine. His mouth didn’t taste good because it tasted a lot like smoke and liquor as it grew bitter on my tongue. In the dim light, I could feel Cam’s hand trailing to my lap then slipped beneath the fabric of my dress.

I moaned when his hands touched the sensitive skin in between my legs that could send me into pleasuring tremors.

“Lynn, stop that!” I heard Nat yelling at his girlfriend. Cam and I was startled for a moment when Nat threw his girlfriend from his lap. Nat rubbed his ears and his face grew red as if Lynn just played her tongue in Nat’s ear.

“Nathan,” Lynn chuckled, “I know how much you like it. Stop faking it,” Lynn batted her eyelashes on Nat.

“At least, could you behave like a proper lady for a moment?”

Lynn gasped and was startled at Nat’s sudden outburst.

“Are you trying to tell me that I’m behaving like a slut??” she now was yelling in her fucked up state while everyone was watching.

Nat was silent and looked speechless, “Well, I...”

“NATHANIEL! I can’t believe you! I’m your fucking girlfriend! The only one who deserves that nickname is that cheap whore!” Lynn suddenly pointed out at me making Cam stop groping me shamelessly there. “She’s not invited here. Even I won’t invite a total whore to my party,”

Then everyone became so fussy at the scene that Lynn made at the moment. Everyone was staring at me with their cynical look and they shot me disgusted daggers.

“Look at her, she completely looks like a whore in that skimpy dress, and she loves being groped and you saw that dirty dancing—“ Lynn was cut off by Nat who now was glaring at Lynn.

“You’re drunk, Lynn. Stop embarrassing yourself…” Nat pressed on Lynn as he looked at her with all-knowing look.

Lynn snickered, “I’m just trying to point out the truth, Nathaniel. A whore like her doesn’t belong here—“

“What the hell is wrong with you, you stupid cunt?” I boldly stood up from my seat leaving Cam who was amused with the near of my catfight. “You invited Cam and he did bring me here, so I practically belong here”

All eyes were on me now, they were whispering to each other, probably to judge how I was.

“Everyone knows you seduced Cam to get here and you’re selling yourself out! You should be ashamed with yourself; you’re a disgrace of your slutty mother and irresponsible father!”

It’s not only me who gasped. Everyone in the room went silent and gasped when Lynn rolled out her venomous tantrums at me. Even in my drunken state, I could make out how much that hurt me. It was already getting under my skin and I couldn’t even throw back her mean words. I wish I could punch her in the face, how dare she say those things about my parents!

“That’s it!” Nat stopped me and glared to me. “You’re going home, Lynn. You’re making a mess in that state” Nat quickly grabbed Lynn and escorted her out from the club leaving everyone in confusion and loud fuss. Lynn struggled from Nat’s sober grasp while throwing never-ending profanities to me as she walked away.

As the party host disappeared from the sight, everyone there only stared at me. Some was pity, some was disdain and disgust. I turned my head to Cam who didn’t seem to get my back there. He’s only being a mute. He didn’t try to defend me. Heck, he wasn’t even my boyfriend, so he wouldn’t want to defend me not in front of his ex girlfriend—Lynn. Who knows he might still have those slight feelings for Lynn.

I staggeringly walked away from the scene down to the bar that was located near the DJ, far away from the prep’s party. I ordered some hard drinks from the bartender and decided to get alcohol in my system fully enough. It’s better to forget those harsh words than feel hurt with the seething sensation on my heart.

How did Lynn know that my dad was irresponsible? And how dare she call my mom with slut! How… oh my, now it made some sense. Nat knew about my dad, and he must be telling Lynn about my father.

What a fucked up asshole he was being!

I angrily boomed my fist on the bar and gulped the rest of vodka I ordered. I spared the dollars on the bar and gave it to the bartender before I walked out from the club. I didn’t feel like partying anymore since my rage was growing on me. I stormed out from the club and walked to the narrow street near the club.

My head was spinning around and I had come to feel I was sick. I suddenly purged out all the contents of my stomach near the crusty wall and then I sunk there with puke splattered next to me. My nostrils were oozed with the acid scent of puke but I didn’t move. I chucked my hand down to my purse as I found the joint inside there.

I lit up the marijuana and began to calm down my emotion as the intoxicating smoke filled up my brain.

I didn’t notice that a hooded figure came to my spot. He came near and sat next to me before taking my joint away from my mouth.

“Hey!” I complained.

The figure only smirked and sniffed my joint. “Nice stuff you got, sexy. Mind if I take a drag?” he mischievously smiled at me and I let him. He took a deep drag of the joint and let out wild smoke from his nose. The figure put down his hoodie and revealed some a guy in his mid-forties, showing his growing yellow teeth. I snatched back my weed and deeply dragged another.

I could feel his eyes boring a hole in my face and then trailing down my revealed body. He shifted next to me and began to touch my forearm.

“You’re quite a catch, aren’t ya foxy?” he spoke and blew some air through my ear.

“Thank you,” I giggled and ignored the fact that he was touching and squeezing my thigh at the moment.

“Do you have some place to crash? Because if you don’t, I can provide you a nice place…” he suggestively said before linking his mouth on my neck in sudden. And oddly, I didn’t push him away. I just enjoyed the way his tongue licked down to my collarbone.

“Mhmm... your skin is so soft…” he complimented. I wasn’t sure if he was complimenting me or making a suggestive fashion. He let go my neck and cupped my cheeks, giving a light squeeze and then pushed his lips on mine.

I slowly gave in to him and kissed him back. I just needed someone to let go all my emotion and I guess this stranger was the right choice. But, I couldn’t believe myself that I had that low moral because I was making out shamelessly with someone that might be older than my dad. Of course he was older than Daddy!

The old guy pushed me to the wall and encaged me with his strong arms while I gladly kissed him. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them together, causing me to moan in pleasure. He was smiling through our locked lips and then I could feel his hands making their way to the fabric of my panties inside my dress.

He quickly slid down my panties to my ankle and then positioned himself in between my legs. I know if I was fully sober, I would be slapping him, punching him and pushing him away from him. I would scream for help because of this guy who now turned to be my rapist was harassing me in public place. But I didn’t show any defence because maybe I was too drunk and too preoccupied with the feeling he gave me.

While the guy was busying himself with his pants, he connected his lips to suck on my skin right above my breast. But then he was ripped away from me when he was on his way to penetrate me with his material.

“GET OFF OF HER, YOU FILTHY OLD MAN!” A very loud male scream came through. The voice that I wasn’t familiar with pushed my rapist far away from me.

“Who do you think you are, young man! It’s not your fucking business!” The rapist barked back.

“It’s my girlfriend you were trying to rape!!! Get the fuck out of here!”

“Your girlfriend? Funny she didn’t seem to push me away when I kissed her” my rapist managed a scary laugh while I now sunk down on the floor and began to giggle, watching the commotion that Nat staredt. Oh yes, I knew that voice really well. It was Nathaniel McGregor. My prince charming, my knight in shinning armour who I couldn’t own for myself.

I thought he was taking Lynn home, but I guess he didn’t. I guess he only sent Lynn in taxi.

“And kid, you could see there wasn’t your name lies on her head” The old man elbowed Nat and pushed him away. “Step back and own your immature business in the club. I have more mature business here to do,” as the old man came back to me, Nat furiously grabbed his collar and jabbed his hard fist on my rapist’s face. It sent him to the ground, followed by the old man’s shocked moan.

Nat approached me with his worried look, he saw that my panties was ripped up and sighed. He squatted next to me as he examined my drunken state.

“You’re okay?” he asked completely sober. Oh wow, I bet he didn’t drink anything tonight. What a douche, it was his birthday and he had no fun with it. I didn’t reply but only stared at him with my innocent eyes.

Nat emitted another sigh when he leaned to me. “Put your arms around me,” he asked.

My rapist there was cursing when he felt his face was hurt, he managed to get up and didn’t let Nat know that he was composing himself to have a score to settle with Nat.

The next thing I knew that the old man was locking Nat’s neck from back and pulled himself away from me. Nat was struggling and moving away from the man’s death lock on his neck. He was screaming in that deadly strangle. But luckily, Nat made good to smack the man’s head with his, sending my rapist away.

I knew Nat knew nothing about self-defence and all that scrappy jazz, but he knew how to handle the man. When the man was rubbing his head in pain, Nat ran to him and put a death blow on the man’s stomach. He kneed, kicked, punched and put his elbow on the man’s jaw.

In his age, the man didn’t have enough strength to respond back, he lied there, being torn to limp. Nat sizzled when he felt his hand was in pain from punching the man. He didn’t get use to be a fighter and it pained his hands. But he let it go and quickly came to me again.

“Quick, put your hands around my neck,” it was more like an order than a simple request.

“I don’t need you, I’m a big girl…” I hiccupped. I wondered why the fuck I could still argue with him after what the rapist tried to do with me and Nat. I sounded so fearless or maybe more like careless, I didn’t give a shit. Thanks to my fucked up sobriety.

Nat rolled his eyes on me, “But I know you need me, come the fuck on, Savannah…” he glared when he coaxed me. Even though it was a glare, but I could still make out how brown, how warm and how round his beautiful eyes were. Then, I gladly put my arms around his neck.

Nat scooped my thigh, held my back in bridal style, and then carried me to a car near the sidewalk in hurry. In case the old man was recollecting his strength to get back to him again.

Nat got me to the passenger seat next to the driver seat and then slammed the door as he jogged to the driver seat, pulling himself in and began to start the engine.

“I don’t know you own a Mustang,” I commented in between my giggles. Nat reached my side and pulled my safety belt.

“My uncle let me to borrow it for my birthday. It’s not mine,” He simply stated while he fastened my seat belt.

I watched his serious look intensely; he was so beautiful and mesmerizing. I couldn’t even hold myself but rub his cheek in lovingly way. Nat was surprised by my touch, he was staring at me oddly but he didn’t even flinch.

“Will you call it a mistake if I tell you how much I like you, Nat?” that was coming from me randomly. Nat’s eyes widened when he heard me, he swallowed the hard lump in his throat without even answering me. I was sure I would regret this in the morning, but hey I wouldn’t even remember this by the time I got my sobriety back.

From out of nowhere, I decided to put a simple sweet kiss on his lips. I knew it was wrong and we had the deal that we wouldn’t do anything wrong with our confusing relationship friendship again.

And as I pulled away, I saw Nat closed his eyes. Maybe he enjoyed it really much to kiss me. He opened his eyes back and stared at me with his avalanched emotion. “Happy birthday, Nathaniel…” I said to him before I completely dozed off on passenger seat.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
edited on 09/27/11: Beta-ed by majchi

Hey again!

Oh no, I didn't keep my promise again, did I? I'm truly sorry for the shittiest wait! T_T

First, still, my Uni really takes its toll on my life, I didn't have chance to write because of the freakload assignments. And, it goes on until now, so in case I wouldn't be updated that often again, I hope you guys understand. (:

Second, I was quite attached with Pottermore LOL. One day I determined to write but I accidentally played my Pottermore, and then I was too preoccupied (or let's say obsessed) to get as much housepoints as I could get and then I lost track of time so I delayed my story *_* I'm sorry!!!!

then third, the internet in my house was broke down in sudden, so I couldn't get into internet. oh well. I'm soooooooooooo sorry. I shouldn't have played pottermore too much and delayed my writing. I'm sorry to make all of my loyal readers a super long wait ):

oh btw, this chapter is unbetaed. Maja, if you read this, I'm sorry I put it on the web first, because I didn't get your reply and I feel bad about making people wait here. I hope you don't mind and understand. Peace out! :D Sorry for the inconvenience, my loyal readers! :P

(whoa, I said sorry a lot here. hahahahha)

chapter review: after the whole read, I feel like my characters here don't have strong characteristic. They are all weak and unfocused. Any idea how to make my characters get stronger?

enjoy, comment, subs, and (mature and building) criticism! :DDDD

~Loviany

p.s: I guess this story is coming to an end but not that soon. thanks for the people who still stick up. you guys roxxxxx! :***

p.p.s: If one of you are on Pottermore, please tell me your username, so I could add you guys :DDD