Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 12: Jogging

"Darcy." Rayden mumbled groggily.

Had I just been caught?

I quickly looked through the darkness. If he had looked at my, he could have definitely made out shapes. He would have seen the white on my thigh-high socks, and the white of my tiny top, because the white stood out in the darkness. He would have been able to see the outline of my short skirt, and how it stopped before my butt ended. He would have been able to put the pieces together.

"Rayden?" I asked quietly, my voice panicked. I sounded like I might cry.

"Darcy . . ." He said one more time, and rolled over, sighing. He then mumbled something else that I couldn't make out.

He was talking in his sleep.

Grinning, I finished getting undressed, slipped into the tank-top and shorts I used as PJ's, and went to sleep.

~~~
The next morning, I got up early. I had decided yesterday, after spending so much time on that couch, that I needed to go jogging.

I put on spandex, shorts and a sports bra with a tanktop over it. I through my hair into a pony tail and grabbed my ipod. I knew Griffin would be worried, so I left a note on the table saying I'd be back in an hour, and started out.

~~~
I was really lucky I woke up this early, I though, as I jogged around the campus. Otherwise, there would be a bunch of teenage guys staring at me.

The campus was beautiful this early, too. I hadn't really gotten a good chance to look at it, considering I spent most of my time with the guys. It looked like colleges in movies-the kind of green grass your neighbors spend hours on each day(If you didn't live in an apartment like I had), stone buildings that gave that cozy feel, and tall trees that students would sit under, reading some novel or whatever.

Speaking of trees, I was jogging towards the one I had met Jesse at yesterday. And sure enough, there he was, sitting under it with a book. He looked up when he saw me, and signaled me to stop running. I did.

"Hey new girl." He said, setting his book down.

"Hey Jesse." I said, setting my hands on my hips and smiling. He smiled back, running a hand through his hair.

"As happy as I am that we finally have a girl here, I think I'm more happy that it's you."

"And why would that be?"

"Most girls can't look that good when they run." He said, and I blushed. He smiled, happy his smooth talk was working on me. "Can I take you out tonight?" He asked, bluntly.

"That was blunt."

"I don't waste time."

"What time will you pick me up?" He grinned.

"Six thirty?" I nodded, and put my ear-buds back in as I started jogging again. He waved as I passed, and did that 'yes!' thing when you make a fist and pull down your arm. I laughed to myself.
~~~
"Went for a jog?" Griffin asked when I got back.

"No, she loves to get dressed in workout clothes and then cook meals for the homeless." Rayden said sarcastically before I could answer.

"Yes Griffin, I went jogging. I figured since we spent five hours on the couch yesterday . . ." I waved to Aaron who was sitting on the couch with Taylor.

"You have the only girl on campus living with you, and you spend five hours on the couch?!" He asked, shaking his head. Sometimes I can't believe hes younger then Griffin. "Well today we'll do something interesting."

But while they started talking, I took a shower and changed clothes. When I cmae out, they had decided.

"We're watching a scary movie!"

"No way that's lame, we need to go to the mall!"

Just kidding, they hadn't decided. Rayden apparently had no opinion, and Taylor's idea-whatever it may be-was decided against immediately.

We ended up voting. Movie won. So we spent the next few hours on the couch-again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! You thought she was caught, didn't you? I fooled you!

I need two more people to subscribe before I meet my goal for next saturday. That worked out well =] I'll make a new goal soon.

Anyway, I know this wasn't THAT exciting, but I promise, the next chapter-which will be out tonight, if all goes well-is going to be amazing =] I hope.

Also, I love my comments!!! You guys are making me so happy! So comment on:
-Jesse and Darcy's future date (location idea's may help)
-Rayden's sleep talking
-which guy you like best
-what you would do in Darcy's position (in any of the chapters)

Also, forgive me for my horrible chapter names. I just don't focus on that so much =]