Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 17: Fights

"You went without me?! You said you were gonna wait for me!" Rayden yelled, and I flinched back. Only Taylor noticed.

"You guys planned this?!" I basically screamed, but no one noticed.

"Stop pretending to care, Rayden. If you wanna beat someone up, go to a bar fight. We were serious."Griffin said, and turned to walk off, but Rayden shouted from behind him.

"You don't even know what happened!" They were pretty much screaming now. All heads whipped towards me.

"You told him but not us?!?!?" Griffin demanded. It was only when he turned his face to look at my did I see the yellow green outline of a bruise forming around his eye. Ouch.

"I told you to wait till the morning, Griffin, when she was ready to talk about it." Rayden said, less loudly but still just as angry.

"We didn't need to. Jesse told us everything."

What???

"What did he tell you?" But once again, I was ignored. I cut Griffin off on his way into the room.

"What did he tell you!" He looked at me finally. Into the eyes. He looked sad.

"He called you a whore." Silence. "A lot. We finally got it out of him that his hands were a little too adventurous. Not that you need to know, right? I mean you guys were all informed over here . . ." And he stepped past me into his room. Aaron and Taylor shot us apology looks, and I nodded for them to go after him. They did.

Which left me and Rayden.

"Look, Darcy, I-" He began after a moments silence of sitting with our heads in our hands.

"Don't worry about it. I have work tonight, and then I'm gonna spend the night over at the apartment." I hoped Dad didn't have friends over. I had made a point of staying at Kristy's place those nights.

"Darcy, you don't have to do that!" Rayden seemed angry, but I wasn't sure who it was directed to.

"It's not a big deal, Rayden. I'll just stay for one night. You guys are best friends, you need to calm down. Plus, I needed to do it soon anyway. The rent is due in a week." I started heading towards my room, and Rayden followed.

"But can't you stay somewhere else? I mean your dads-"

"He's still my dad, Rayden. Even if hes drunk."

"And high." He added, gruffly.

Not helping.

"I'm gonna get dressed for work now, ok?" I said, and he nodded and left the room, head in hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so I was pretty sure I posted this already. Maybe I didn't.

So here we are!!!

Opinions? Comments please! Thank you =]]]

Also, did you like what I did with Darcy's date outfit for Polyvore? Did you guys look at it? Should I do more of those???

Thanks <3