Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 21: Breakfast Like Mother Never Made

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon.

I took a minute to think. The only time I remember waking up to this smell was once on my first day of second grade, when Dad woke up early for me. And of course, that month or so that I actually did work in a diner.

I slipped on the sweatpants and tank top that I had brought in my overnight bag, and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I walked into Kristina's kitchen to find her making a plate for Jacob.

Jacob is one of those kids year olds that you look at and know they are gonna be hot. I swear, I'm not attracted to toddlers but is you've seen his parents, you can just tell. He has these bright, sparkling blue eyes, the kind little kids have when they have no idea about the bad in the world. And his hair, which first came in brown, is in a half brown half blond stage. But, if he takes after his dad, he'll have beautiful dirty brown hair.

"Hi Darthy!" He greeted, excitedly reaching for the plate of food that Kristy had pre-cut for him.

"Hey kid. What's with the meal?" The table was dressed with assorted breakfast foods, from pancakes, eggs, bacon, waffles and assorted juices. Kristina looked up excitedly, with bags under her eyes.

"Homemade, like mom used to make. It;s your first day of classes, so I figured I would go all out. Even if you don't eat breakfast."

I sat down, and put a tiny pancake on a plate. I cut it slowly and carefully, dipping it in syrup, and listening intently as Jake chatted happily.

Where would he be in fifteen years? Would he be secured, in a nice boarding school with no worries, or going to all extremes to make money? Would he blame his mother for his lack of father? Or would his mother become a druggie, or a drunk, or would she continue working odd jobs so that he could make something?

I guess I won't know until it happens.

The only thing I could say was that the guys at school had it good.

~~~

Kristina and I cleared the meal and got Jake ready for day care. I agreed that he could sleep over on Saturday, and I wondered if I should tell the guys the truth.

Kristy dropped me off at school an hour before class, so I could go to my dorm and get ready.

"I thought you were going to miss class." Griffin said as I walked in.

"After all this work to get in?" I walked past him and dropped my stuff in my room, exchanging it for my school stuff.

"Who gave you a ride?"

"Kristina. I stayed at her place."

"I thought you were staying at your Dads. How old is Kristina?" I snapped.

"Your not my dad, Griffin, your my friend. Stop with all the questions. I had a change of plans, and Kristina is my best friend, and eligible to drive."

Rayden and Taylor looked down, and Griffin looked guiltily.

"Sorry. I was worried."

"It's no problem, I shouldn't have snapped at you. Now wheres room 217?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, so i totally forgot about the big 2-0!

I mean I'm at chapter 20!!!!

And I totally meant to write a bunch of chapters to celebrate, but it landed on a sunday night, which is bad, so I will make it up to you. I just don't know when. Or how. But I will.

And for my promise, I want comments! I'm getting really paranoid. I mean, I know you all love my story. but about 350 people have read it, and like 80 people have subscribed.

Is that bad? Or do they count it per chapter or something? I don't get it! You guys have been here longer then me, is this normal? Or is my story disappointing? (feel free to answer yes)

I know, not the most amazing chapter. I was in a rush to go watch the season finale of House. Griffin was pissing me off, and I wanted to end it there. I'll edit it later.

<3