Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 26: ***

The date was awesome.

We spent the whole night, alone at that table, laughing and eating and talking. And every time Griffin would give me that grin, I would blush.

I felt spoiled, like some rich girl. It felt . . . good.

Finally he drove us back to school, and he didn't even try to kiss me. We did make plans to go out again, though.

When we got back, no one was in the main room. The lights were off, and we sneaked toward our rooms.

"Goodnight, Darcy." He said, and I smiled.

"Goodnight."

I quietly shut the door behind me, and attempted to take off my shoes, dress, makeup and jewelry in the dark. Finally, I laid down on the bed.

"How was your date." Rayden asked, no hint of question (or interest) in his tone.

"It was fun." I said, and I laid my head on the pillow, not expecting a reply. After a few moments of silence, there was one.

"Are you two going out again?"

"Yes."

"Must be nice for you to be rich for a few hours." I gave the bottom of his bed a glare.

"Someone's pissed."

"Hey, don't look at me. It's hard to have your best friend dating a . . ."

"A what?" I asked, my voice a whisper.

"A whore."
♠ ♠ ♠
!!!

What did he just say?!?!?!?

I should know, I wrote it.

A little sad about the whole comment thing.

I mean I thought it was a good chapter (the last one, I mean). Apparently not?

But this HAS to get comments! and if not, I'll have to do drastic things . . . .

Teehee.

I hate doing this. Really, its not fun. I would love for you guys to WANT to comment. But . . .

4 comments before the next chapter.

Sorry =,[

<3