Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 27: Surprise?

"W-What do you mean?" My voice came out nervous. Did he know?

"Come on, Darcy, you've been here like a week? And you've dated two guys already. Plus, I heard Jesse' side of the story, and he was right. Your a whore."

In the darkness, my eyes filled with tears.

He didn't know the half of it

~~~

I almost fell asleep crying that night. I managed to suck it up and only a few tears fell.

I went to all my classes Thursday and Friday dressed in jeans and a baggy sweatshirt, with my hair in a messy bun. Taylor looked surprised to see my dressed like crap.

In art, I tried to sit as far away from Rayden as possible. Unfortunately, that meant sitting across from him. Every once in a while, he would catch me looking at him or vice versa, and we would both glance down. Once, I even caught him smirk. But it was a bitter smirk, not the kind he usually wore.

In music, with all the other boys, I sat next to Griffin, who managed to keep me talking all class. Rayden sat silently. No one noticed.

~~~

Kristy's car pulled up, and I hugged my coat tighter and climbed in.

"What's wrong?" Amazing. I hadn't been in the car for two seconds. I let out a humorless laugh.

"You know me too well." I explained to her everything- from Taylor's fashion skills, to the amazing date and Rayden's comments.

"He's just jealous." She said as we pulled into Fuego.

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. I mean his best friend is his right hand guy for picking up girls right? And now hes growing up and showing some commitment. He'll get over it."

I nodded absentmindedly as we headed backstage to get ready for the show.

~~~

"Bye Darcy! Good luck with the boys. Oh! Can you still babysit Sunday?" She asked, and I nodded. Today was Friday. She pulled away and I headed to the room.

"Hey Darcy." Griffin said as I walked in. He was dressed nicely in a suit . . .

"What's going on?" Taylor smiled and pulled me into my room before Griffin could respond.

"Surprise! Your going on a date!" He said. On my bed sat a dress, heels and accessories.

"With Griffin? Where did this come from?" He handed me the dress and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Yes, with Griffin. I helped Griffin get it for you. After I saw your wardrobe, we thought you could use something very fancy . . ."

I put on the dress. It was a black silk cocktail dress. The top had overlapping fabric, and the bottom ruffled into beautiful flowers.

"It's beautiful." I said as I walked out. Taylor rushed me out and did my hair (I did my makeup) and handed me a pair of black heels.

"Are these Steve Madden?" I asked, looking at the label.

"Yes."

"Aren't these like, really expensive?"

"Your worth it." Said Griffin, who had been standing in the doorway. He moved a piece of hair out of my face, and I blushed.

"Come on." Taylor stood me up, and I almost tripped. Damn those heels are high!

"Where are we going?" I asked, but Griffin shook his head.

"Didn't you learn last time that I don't spoil surprises?" He smiled and led me out.

But not before I saw the look Rayden was giving my retreating figure.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know what to think about this. I am aware I moved them WAY too fast. That's sorta the point. You'll see.

I have a lot planned. A lot

Stay in tune =]

Ok, I asked for 4 comments. I got about 20 =D I love you guys <33333333

Darcy's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=19122841

Once again, please look? I spend my time on this stuff =]

<3