Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 28: Yes

He took me to a restaurant.

A very expensive, fancy restaurant filled with rich and famous people, and paparazzi.

After we ate (all five courses) he took my hand and led me for a walk in the garden behind the restaurant.

"I love it back here." He said, as we walked under a gazebo in the moonlight. "Its so calm and peaceful." I nodded.

"It's beautiful."

"So are you." I smiled and blushed. He leaned up again the side of the gazebo, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

"Stay stop if you want me to stop . . ." He said, leaning his head towards mine.

But I didn't. I leaned in, closing the distance between our lips.

He kissed me softly and gently, and pulled back after a minute. He looked into my eyes.

"Darcy, I really like you. And I know I haven't known you that long, but I don't wanna just be friends. Darcy, W-will you be my girlfriend?"

His eyes were pleading, and his lips slightly pouted. I thought about it. Raydne's voice came into my mind.

"Whore"

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, its short. Its big though. Like the events, I mean.

Anyway, I might post again tonight. Comment please!!!

<3