Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 30: Acne Boy and A Few Extra Hours

"Yes, please flash the guy behind the shoe counter. I'm sure he's loving it." Said Rayden, while I was bending down to tie my shoe.

Unfortunately, it was true. The guy behind the shoe counter (Who couldn't be more then fifteen, with a case of acne) had a clear view down my shirt. And by the looks of it, he was loving it.

I stood up quickly, and sent a death glare to acne boy. He quickly turned his attention to the next customer. Rayden bust out laughing.

"Hey." Griffin said, coming up behind me with nachos and a soda, and wrapping an arm around my waist. Acne boy must have noticed I had a boyfriend, because his eyes bugged out. Rayden laughing harder.

"What's with Ray-"

"Nothing. I said something funny." Which made Rayden laugh more. Like I can't say something funny?!

"Oh, ok. Come on, we're winning." We had been playing for a while before Taylor complained he was hungry, and dragged Griffin and Aaron with him to get food. The teams were me and Griffin against the other three, and we were winning.

We played for another twenty minutes, before we finished (we won!) and decided to head back to the campus.

"Hey Darcy, can you bring my shoes back to the counter?" Rayden asked innocently.

"Oh! Mine too!" Taylor shouted, handing my his shoes.

"Why doesn't Griffin help you carry the rest?" Rayden offered. I swear he better sleep with one eye open.

"Sure." Griffin said, not noticing anything. He grabbed the remaining pair of shoes and followed me to the shoe counter.

"Return." I stated loudly, and Acne boy's attention turned to me. He smiled.

"Oh hey." He said, his eyes going straight to my chest. Griffin shoved the shoes he was holding into his face, and he backed up just in time to not get hit.

"She said return." He sounded fierce and pissed. Whoa.

"Yessir." The boy took all the shoes, and Griffin made sure to keep an arm around me on the way back. He muttered something in-comprehensible.

~~~

"I'm just saying, I think Mr. K should retire. Florida is gods waiting room . . ." Aaron finished, and Taylor laughed.

"Yeah but Ms. P is way older, what about her?" Griffin added, but he was interrupted.

"Darthy!" I turned around to see Jake running towards me.

"He Jake!" I swooped him up in my arms, resting him on my hip. "What are you doing here?" I wasn't supposed to take him till tomorrow.

"I'm staying with Uncle Kevin." Behind him, a boy about my age was jogging to keep up.

"Jake! What are you doing?" That must be Kristy's brother. I laughed.

"I'm Darcy. I'm friends with your sister, Kristy." I said, offering my hand, and Kevin nodded in recognition.

"Oh yeah! You guys work together right? I didn't know you were the new girl." I'm thankful he said nothing more about work.

"Yo Kev!" Some kid behind him decided jumping into other conversations was really fun, I guess. "Are you coming to the party tonight?"

"Nah man, I'm babysitting." He said, offering his hand to take Jake.

"I can watch him, if you want. I was gonna take him tomorrow, but a few extra hours wouldn't hurt."

"You sure?" He asked, looking at Jake, to me, to his friend. "It's no big deal, really, Theres-"

"Nope, positive. Why don't you take Jake to get his stuff, and you can drop him off at my dorm?" He nodded and I told him where I would be.

"So now we're babysitting?" Griffin asked, and Rayden let out a chuckle.

Taylor grinned. "Yay!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Lol, don't you love Taylor?

Sorry for the filler-ness, in about three chapters, you will legit love me. To death. And a coffin.

Shoe update!!!:

Thank you thank you thank you:

starbella

You are the ONLY person who gave shoe picks, and I love love love them. But sadly, I can only choose one.

But I can't so I want you guys to vote.

It's between these two shoes:

1: http://secondcitystyle.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/07/30/crazy_shoes_balenciaga_2.jpg

2: http://grazia.ninemsn.com.au/img/catwalk/CrazyShoesAW0910/CrazyShoes_AW0910_02.jpg

Please please please vote!!!^^^

once again, thank you starbella!!!