Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 31: Great

"No way! That's not a real shortcut!"

"Yes it is." Taylor protested, sticking out his lower lip. "I'm older and I always play that way." Jacob frowned.

"Well that's not the way I play, and It's my board!"

"But look right there! There is clearly a shortcut that takes you past Princess Lolly and straight to Queen Frostine." Taylor said, and Jacob leaned over the board to examine it closer. I laughed.

"What's going on?" Griffin asked, coming out from his room to sit behind me on the couch. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leaned back into his chest.

"Taylor and Jake are fighting over Candy Land. It's pretty funny, actually." I said, and leaned over to scribble down more numbers.

"And what are you doing?" Griffin asked, lightly brushing away a piece of hair that had fallen out of my messy bun.

"Paying bills." His forehead wrinkled in confusion.

"Bills? What kind?"

"Electricity, right now. From the apartment." Griffin knew as little about my father as everyone else. Except Rayden, of course, because I once believed he was kind.

"Oh. That. Why? I mean you live here now . . ."

"My dad still lives there." I reminded him, too busy to look up from the papers.

"And he doesn't pay the bills?" I moved my eyes into his direction, giving him a cold look.

"He's busy." I said, and leaned back into him, showing him I didn't want to talk about it.

"Ha! You have to go all the way back to Plumpy!" Jake shouted, pointing a finger at Taylor, who sadly moved his piece back.

"Isn't it your bed time, anyway?" Taylor asked, looking at Jake. Jake turned to me, and I checked the time.

"Go get ready for bed and you can finish the game." I said, and Jacob jumped up and ran into the other room. Taylor followed.

"So what are your winter break plans?" Griffin asked.

"Winter break?"

"Oh yeah, it's coming up." Aaron said, walking infront of the couch and sitting in the floor next to the candyland board. He was drinking a smoothie with a lemon wedge and an umbrella.

"When did you get here?" I asked, not remembering him being here. He shrugged.

"What's with the smoothie?" Griffin asked, and I turned to see him, as confused as I was. I gave up and turned back to my bills.

"Anyway, it's coming up soon. Griffin and I are going back to visit out parents." Aaron added.

"Well what's everyone else doing?" I asked, thinking I could stay here for winter break. I could work full time that week . . .

"Not sure. You can ask, though . . ." Griffin said, just as Taylor came sprinting back into the room, with Jake on his tail.

"Taylor, what are you doing for winter break?" I asked, and he turned back to me.

"I don't know." He said, looking worried. His expression cleared up as he turned to Griffin. "What are you doing?"

"Visiting the 'rents." Griffin said, slumping down into the couch. I slumped with him. Taylor smiled.

"Yes, I guess you can come." Griffin said, rolling his eyes. He turned to me. "He came last year too."

"What about his parents?" I asked, looking at Taylor. He shrugged and went back to candyland. I give up.

"Ok, well I guess I'm staying here. I have some stuff I can get done . . ."

"That's good. Rayden's staying too, so I guess you won't be alone." Aaron added, finishing his smoothie and standing up.

Rayden and me, alone in the dorm for a whole week.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
You already love me, I know =] next chapter might be a time passing thing, I think. Sorry for the filler, I tried to add random things to make it funny. Maybe it's just stupid, I don't know.

Subscribe. Comment. Buy a cat.

<3