Sequel: Into Thin Air
Status: Finished! Minimal editing going on, but check out the sequel!

I'm a Stripper At An All Boys Boarding School? How Do I Keep This A Secret?

Chapter 5: My new best friend

They had been laughing for twenty minutes. No joke.
"Will you stop laughing now?!?" I said angrily, sitting on the couch with my arms crossed.
"Ahaha! You didn't know . . . Ahahah! . . . .when you came . . . Hahahaha! . . All boys school?" Rayden asked as he laughed hysterically.
"No one mentioned anything to me." I said stiffly, reaching out to take a pretzel from a bowl Griffin placed on the table infront of me. He had stopped laughing five minutes ago.
"So what now? Are you leaving?" He asked sadly, reaching for a pretzel. Taylor jumped over the couch and sat next to me, still giggling.
"No." I said, once I had finished my pretzel. "I don't wanna go back home." I didn't mean to say it, it slipped out.
Griffin opened his mouth to say something, but Taylor interrupted him.
"Yay!" He said, giving me a big hug. I laughed and hugged him back.
"Why are you so happy?" Rayden said, sitting across from us on an armchair. "You don't even know her." Taylor shrugged.
"Yeah but I need a new best friend, since Ross decided to become a rebel."
"Ross used to be our other room mate." Griffin explained. "He got kicked out two weeks ago." I nodded.
"I'm gonna go unpack." I stood up and grabbed my suitcase. "Where am I?"
"Well Ross used to bunk with Rayden . . . " Rayden's head snapped up and glared at me.
"I'm rooming with her?!"
"I'm rooming with him?"
Taylor and Griffin started laughing.
"Door to the left."

~~~

"Want some help unpacking?" Griffin said, walking into the room. I quickly flipped the cover of the suitcase over so you couldn't see inside.
"Nope. I'm almost done anyway." I said, smiling. He left the room and I quickly gathered all my work "uniforms" and slipped them into the bottom drawer, covering them with some old T-shirts and a pair of sweatpants.
"Darcy?" Taylor's voice called, and I slammed the drawer, throwing the empty suitcase under the bed.
"Coming!"
~~~

"Yeah?" I asked, coming out of the room, to find the three boys lounging on the couch.
"We're going off campus for food. Coming?" Rayden asked rudely, as he sat on Griffin, who was laying over Taylor.
"Sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter is dinner with the boys! Also, I called two chapters number three. Fixing it next!