Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Three, Part Two

Dedicated to Love me Broken who made me laugh when I read that I had been bitch slapped. It's not everyday you get a comment like that.

Mikey’s POV

I walked out the doors heading for Gerard’s car, it wouldn’t surprise me if Frank was already there waiting with him. He seemed to be attached to his hip as of lately.
“Hey, Mikes wait up!” I stopped and looked over my shoulder. I guess I was wrong because he ran up to me huffing.
“You’re normally at your locker. Are you mad at me?”
“No,” I replied and started walking again.
“Well something’s up, now tell me.” he grabbed my elbow.
“Nothing is up Frank, come on, I don’t want you to cause a scene.” he rolled his eyes letting go and followed me quietly. I sighed looking over at him.
“I’m not mad at you okay? We’ll talk about it later, yeah?” he nodded.
“Are you coming over for Gerard to help you again?”
“Yeah.” he replied kicking at the ground.
“Come on, don’t act like this. You’re making me feel guilty Frank.” I groaned. He shrugged and walked ahead of me getting in Gerard’s car without any ‘hi’ or hug. Gerard looked at me with a frown basically asking me what was wrong.
“Don’t worry about it,” I sighed getting in the passenger seat. The ride was quiet like usual, but it wasn’t a peaceful quiet, and it was worse than awkward. It drug on too, but the moment we pulled up to the house I was gone.

Frank’s POV

“Are you two fighting?” Gerard asked quietly from the driver’s seat.
“I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Is it okay if I talk to him first? I won’t be able to pay attention if I don’t get this fixed.” he nodded.
“Thanks Gee,” I got out of the car and went inside, going straight to his room. I knocked on the door waiting patiently for him to open it up.
“Yeah?”
“It’s Frank.” I stated.
“I thought you were with Gerard right now?” he shouted.
“Well we need to talk, and I asked him if it was okay. So open up or I’m coming in.” I replied.
“It’s unlocked,” I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open finding him laying on his bed. I shut it behind me and dropped my bag to the ground.
“Look if you have a problem with what I’m doing then just come out and say it.” I stated. He pushed himself up on his elbows.
“I don’t have a problem with it, ok? I’m confused and I’m worried.”
“Why?” I laughed softly.
“Frank I thought you were just trying to be his friend you know? I wasn’t expecting those letters, and I sure as hell wasn’t expecting you to say that you were in love with him.” he stated.
“Oh, is that a bad thing?” he shook his head.
“No, like I said, it was just a lot to take in. Because if you come to realize that you’re not, then you have no idea how much that’s going to kill him inside. In case you didn’t know, my brother is an emotional person.”
“Yeah, I know.” he nodded falling back on his bed.
“Just you know... don’t hurt him, please? If things happen, romantic things happen between the two of you then I’m okay with it. I might not be completely in love with the idea that my best friend thinks about my brother that way, but I can get used to it. It’s not my place to tell you who you like or what to do.”
“Thank you Mikey!” I squealed running and jumping on him.
“Dear God get off of me. You’re bony as hell.” he whined pushing up on me just as the door opened.
“Um, what exactly are you two doing?” I looked over my shoulder to see Gerard standing there awkwardly.
“Hi Gee,” I laughed; he opened his mouth but shut it and cocked his head to the side staring at the two of us.
“Get off of me you sack of potatoes, up now, I can’t feel my lungs.” Mikey groaned. I rolled over and ultimately ended up falling off the bed, landing on my ass once again.
“Mom wanted to know if you wanted to stay over for dinner. She’s making Italian.” he stated.
“If it’s ok, then yes.” I grinned pushing myself up.
“Can I ask why you attacked my brother?” he questioned blocking the doorway.
“Huh? Oh I was warning him that if he tried locking you up in your room so he could have his kinky way with you, that I would pickle his dick and sell it to someone overseas.” I stated.
“What?!” Mikey yelled looking at me with wide eyes. I looked over at Gerard who seemed to be disturbed.
“You heard me, whips and chains.” now he just looked confused.
“Where the hell did this come from?”
“Lunch,” Gerard answered and laughed.
“You two are fucking weird, now out, I have homework.” Mikey shooed the both of us out and shut his door.
“God I love fucking with your brother’s mind.” I grinned causing him to smile as we headed down to his room so he could help me study.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is insanely short, I apologize.
But who expected the Mikey time????? Anyone?

That was the last of the four chapter that I typed a few nights ago, but what I wanted to tell you all is that I have started yet another Frerard. So if you are interested, read it and please let me know what you think.
http://stories.mibba.com/read/294596/When-Love-and-Death-Embrace

Thank you to my commenter's!
Annalia
DeadlyLullaby.
Frank_Iero
rawr_like_me
miss.maddie.mayhem
Psycho.
Love me Broken --- you know, I've never been bitch slapped before. So is it weird if I say 'thank you'?? I am also shocked that there aren't skittle flavored condoms. But if there are, it's about time.