Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Frank Iero was one who when he tormented people, he never held back. Even against his best friend Mikey’s older brother, Gerard Way. Since the beginning of his Freshman year he took pleasure in humiliating Gerard on a daily basis. Whether it was his creepy persona, his seclusion from the rest of the school, or the fact that he was gay. Everyday it was the same routine for Frank, not caring what the after effects were.

Then one day in his Junior year he’s brought to a disturbing reality when he wakes in the middle of the night with flashing lights across the street, watching a body bag being removed from the Way home. All he can do is sit at home blaming himself for the loss of life in the house across the street. He begins to notice things that until that point he was blinded by and emptiness sets in. Then one morning he wakes with a letter on his pillow and goes to school to find the one and only Gerard Way sitting at his old desk.

Frank finds out that he has the last two weeks before Gerard’s suicide to change his path. Meaning he has to go back on everything he’s done and try and fix three years of pain and harm towards Gerard. Knowing that if he fails Gerard will die again and he’ll never see him again. Will Gerard give Frank a chance and let him in? Or will all those years of pain block Frank out?

Disclaimer: I don’t own anyone, sadly. I only own the storyline and that’s all.

Please comment :) I know the summary sucks but I don’t want to give too much away.