Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Nine, Part Three

Frank’s POV

Things were a hell of a lot better after school let out. Gerard was happy that Mikey was coming over to my house tonight with us, my Mom on the other hand was still clueless that they were coming over. I was one of those people where you never told anyone about it until the last minute and prayed that everything would work out. Though she wasn’t upset when we all piled into the house, she was just on her way out and gave them each a smile and a quick hug before telling me not to destroy the place that she had just tidied up.

“Does she know we’re staying?” Mikey asked plopping himself down on the couch.
“No, but she’ll know in the morning. Just pray that she isn’t in one of her Motherly moods and kisses you thinking that its me.” Gerard scrunched up his nose and shook his head while Mikey shuddered.
“Aw, I thought you liked that,” I laughed messing up his hair. He squeaked sinking into the couch and slapped his hands on top of his head to protect him.
“Ew, that actually happened to you?” Gerard laughed looking down at his younger brother. He nodded slowly staring off into the blank Tv.
“Don’t listen to him, he liked it. He even called her Mommy,” I snickered causing him to reach up and slap my arm.
“I had a good defense Frank, I was asleep and our Mom used to do that to us when we were younger.” he stated pointing a finger at me.
“Told you he liked it,” I smirked looking at Gerard who was still laughing.
“Ok, can we move on to less embarrassing stories and events please?” I looked back down at Mikey who had his head stretched out on the back of couch looking at the two of us.
“Sure, what do you want to do Mikey?” he just shrugged.
“Well then, more stories.” I grinned evilly clapping my hands together.
“Video games!” he cheered and headed upstairs to my room.
“Come on then, before you keel over from lack of oxygen,” I grabbed Gee’s shoulder as he tried to stop laughing and we headed upstairs.
“You know, you and Mikey are a lot alike.” I mused looking back at him. He nodded taking the steps by two, damn him and his longer legs.
“How so?”
“You’re both really weird,” I laughed earning a slap on the back of my thigh, shame it wasn’t a bit higher.
“Hey now! Didn’t know you were like that,” I giggled causing him to blush.
“I didn’t mean it like that and you know it.” his shade of red only got darker making me laugh. When we made it to my room Mikey was already rummaging through my games tossing random ones on the bed.
“Where the hell are all your racing games?” he whined going through the row again.
“You own them all remember? You usually bring them when you spend the night.” I went over to the ones he had tossed on the bed and went through them.
“Why not this one?” I held up Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe, he walked over to me grabbing it and then popped it in.
“Ok, winner goes against third person. So who shall be the first two?” I looked at them both.
“You two go ahead, I’ll play winner,” Gerard shrugged sitting down on the edge of the bed. I nodded getting the controllers and handed one to Mikey who was now next to his brother. I stood there realizing the entire end of my bed was taken up. There was no way in hell I was sitting on the floor, I looked at Gerard and crossed my arms.
“Scoot back a bit for me,” he looked confused but did it anyways, once he was done, I plopped myself down between his legs.
“Um, what are you doing?”
“I don’t want to sit on the floor, I fall on my ass enough. I don’t want it hurting because I lost my bed.” I stated as Mikey set up the game. He didn’t say anything after that, but his body was a little tense. When it came time to pick characters I went straight to Batman and picked him.
“What the hell? I was going to chose him, you get Spiderman and I get Batman.” Mikey frowned looking at me.
“Fuck Spiderman, he’s a douche. I don’t like him.” he rolled his eyes and then chose Batman as well.
“What the fuck? You can’t do that Mikey! Now if I win, Batman still loses. It’s like fighting your own reflection, not to mention I’ll get confused.” Gerard chuckled behind me and I felt his chest move against my back.
“Yes, but either way, he wins.” he smirked, damn him, damn both of them. Either it’s Gerard’s height, or Mikey’s smartness.
“Screw you Michael.” I laughed causing him to grin.
“I’ll pass up on that offer, thanks though.” the game started and like I said, I was confused as hell. When I thought one was me, it turned out to be Mikey. So finally after a good minute I gave up and just started pressing buttons.

If you’ve never watched Mikey play video games before, you’ve been missing out. He was like a little spas when he played. His arms would jerk to the side of the way he’d have his player move. It was funny, and whenever his guy got hit, he would wince. In the end one of them fell and player two lit up on the screen.
“Oh yes! I’m victorious!” I cheered throwing my arms up in the air.
“You got lucky, here,” he held out the controller for Gerard who looked pretty lost on how he was going to play. I sat the controller on my lap and reached back grabbing his arms and brought them around me.
“Just keep them on top of mine and we’re good,” I felt him nod as I slid my arms under his to grab my controller. I looked over at Mikey who was trying not to laugh. Gerard set the game up, and with me knowing just how much he loves Batman, I let him chose him and I chose Baraka. The dude looked fucking sick which was awesome.
“Do you play a lot of video games Gee?”
“Uh, yeah. Why?”
“Just curious, if you didn’t I was going to go easy on you.” I grinned.
“I’m pretty sure its you who will want me to go easy on.” I could hear the cockiness in his voice.
“Well then, we’ll just have to see about that won’t we?” I had never lost a game and I didn’t plan on losing one starting now. They did the short countdown and before I could even get one punch in Gerard had grabbed my character and thrown him into a wall. I growled blocking all of his hits and when I got a chance I went ape shit on Batman’s ass, but it didn’t last long because he grabbed me again and spun me around before throwing me through a wall.
“No!” I yelled while his character pounded mine as we fell, it only caused him to laugh.
“Frank, your playing is shit right now.” Mikey laughed. We fell to the ground and half of my life was gone causing me to frown. It didn’t take long before I lost and then we went to round two, which I thought I was going to win and then I looked down and realized that Gerard wasn’t pressing anything at all, he was simply just moving the toggle around in circles. He had let me win that round.
“The offer still stands Frankie,” he laughed against the top of my head.
“No thanks, I’ll go down with dignity.” I replied and he laughed.
“Ok then, don’t forget that I gave you a choice.” I kid you not, like twenty seconds later he won.
“You know what... screw you,” I laughed tossing the controller to Mikey who was bowing to his brother.
“Dude, that’s a bit creepy.” I stated and Gerard agreed.
“Somebody beat you, I can’t even express how happy that makes me.” he plopped down and he and Gerard went at it. I tried watching, really I did. But I was enjoying the fact that I was this close to Gee and he was actually awake this time. Hoping that he was too involved in the game to notice, I leaned back further into him. The top of my head rested right below his chin, I peered up to see if he was looking at me but I couldn’t see him.
“No! Let me win!” Mikey whined jabbing his thumbs harder against the buttons, I was pretty sure he would break the damn thing.
“I’m going easy on you, it’s not my fault you suck at this.” his chin rested on the top of my head.
“How are you going easy on me? I’ve hit you like twice,” I ignored their little argument and tilted my head back to look up at him. His lips were stretched in a wide smile, his small teeth showing when he would laugh at Mikey. After a few moments he looked down at me and gave me a curious look, I just smiled and lowered my head looking back at the Tv to see that he was still kicking Mikey’s ass.
“Hey Mikey, did you know your playing right now is shit?” he glared but never took his eyes off the screen. I guess he lost because he groaned hanging his head in defeat and dropped the controller in his lap. He held it out for me but I shook my head telling him to go ahead, I didn’t feel like playing, I just wanted to sit here.
“Uh, why don’t you do story mode Mikes? Get better, and I might let you beat me.” I could hear the smirk in his voice.
“You might let me beat you? I will kick your ass before midnight, I swear to you.” Mikey was always up for a challenge, too bad it would take a lot longer then just a few hours to be good enough to beat Gerard. But he took the challenge and went to story mode, choosing Batman of course.

I waited as Mikey played, to see if Gee would scoot away or not, but he didn’t. He stayed there with his forearms resting on my legs, his chin still on the top of my head. I decided to change that and grabbed his arms, pulling them against my stomach, resting my arms on his with our hands pressed together. I shifted to the side a bit so I could rest my head against his shoulder and just sat there, holding my breath waiting for a reaction. As a few seconds went by my chest started to ache, which of course I blamed old smoking habits on. He lowered his head next to mine and I was sure I was going to pass out.
“Um, are you trying to suffocate yourself or something by not breathing?” he giggled at the end and I let out my breath, my face burning red and I refused to look at him. His arms tightened around my waist pulling me closer to him and he rested his head against mine.
“Ok seriously, your flirting is worse than a damn Hallmark movie,”Mikey piped up, his eyes still glued to the television. I was a bit curious on how he knew and then I noticed our reflection on the screen, it was hard to see, but it was still there. I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face when I noticed his. It made me wish that tonight was the night, because if it was, then I knew for a fact that neither Mikey or I would be losing him for a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I don't know what to think about this... I mean I like what happens, but I feel like I rushed it. But as long as you're content with it, then I'm happy. Sorry for errors, I didn't go back through and read it.

Also....scroll up and look at the right... you should see something that you all will enjoy. There's also something in it that you'll not be very happy with me about.....

But yay! Gerard and Frankie are cute together, am I right?
Mortal Kombat vs. DC is one of my favorites and my brother and I were playing earlier so I decided to use that game instead of Halo... mainly because I suck and don't know shit about Halo.

Another noteeee if you have a myspace then... add me? Maybe??
Thank you all!!! I love you so fucking dearly!

Annalia ---Yeppers it was for you :) I'm glad you like that story as much as this one.

imNotOkayTrustMe17 ---Well I've almost failed classes because I'm always thinking of random stories in my head. Funny enough I actually plan on turning all my stories into books. Sadly though they wouldn't be Frerard's....because then they might hunt me down. Then again... I would like it if they hunted me down. Haha. Thanks again!

DeadlyLullaby. ---Mikey and Gee are bestest buddies again! YAY right??? Can I have my dunce hat back .... pwease? My head is lonely now without it. Well I'm not going to say anything about who dies.... because I'm evil. AH!!!! You killed Mikey?!?!?! Well... at least it was just a story right? Phew.... and rambling is okay, I do it a lot anyways.

AdolecentSuicide ---Yeah the whole Gerard walking away thing was a bit of a "what the hell are you doing?????" moment. Huh, I never thought of the acronym. I'm glad you were excited about the last update, I hope liked this one!

Love me Broken ---Haha little bad ass FTW! I've never had my chapters described as 'They.Were.The.Sex" before. So thank you very much. Yeah I felt bad for Gerard too and it would be nice for him to actually trust Frankie, wouldn't it? Hopefully you see that he's warming up to him a bit more in this chapter. Everyone thinks Mikey is going to commit suicide, do I seriously make it look like that?? O_O

Lotte_music ---I feel low for writing it. The football players will soon experience a lovely thing called 'karma' ^_^.

Glamour!Kills --- Everyone thinks it's going to be Mikey and I can't help but laugh... but with everyone thinking that, it gives me ideas. *evil grin* Well if you read the summary to the next one, you'll get part of your answer :)

mcrsavedmylastlife ---Well if you haven't subscribed that could be why. But if you have, check your spam folder, sometimes notifications that I get go straight to that folder and I don't know unless I check. Thanks for the comments!

tyckerommcr ---I'm glad you liked the update (= and I agree, poor Frankie.

Taylor!!!!!! ---They will...soon, I promise (= and thanks for the comment!