Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day Twelve, Part One

The weekend was over and as much as I hated to admit it, I was excited about going to school. Mom had taken me this morning, as much as I told her over and over again that she could go to sleep. She insisted otherwise and drove me herself. When we got there Mikey and Gerard were waiting at the front doors, talking about something. I said goodbye and raced up the steps, slipping and almost landing on my face once though I miraculously saved myself by gripping onto the hand rail. When I made it to them, they were both looking at me laughing, they had probably caught my near accident. I rolled my eyes shoving both of them.
“It’s not funny.” I grumbled.
“How do you know what we were laughing at?” Mikey mused with raised eyebrows.
“Because you’re brothers and you’re both easily amused.” he bounced his head from side to side, weighing out what I said.
“Uh you’re right, on some levels you see... only midgets like yourself almost falling flat on their face could make us laugh. If it was anyone else, we probably wouldn’t have even bothered. But you’re our favorite midget.”
“You jerk, I am not a midget!” I slapped his arm looking at Gerard who seemed amused.
“You’re going to let him make fun of me?” I pouted, he opened his mouth to say something but quickly shut it and laughed. I slapped his stomach and huffed.
“Fuck both of you.” I grumbled.
“We’re just playing with you Frankie.” Gerard grinned, I nodded wrapping my arms around his waist and leaned against him.
“Aw isn’t the little couple so cute,” Mikey cooed with a really bad French accent.
“Shut up Mikes, you sound retarded.” Gerard chuckled shoving his brother into the school.
“Oh have I upset my big brother?” he continued with the horrible accent before making kissing sounds and then ran off. We stood there watching him for a few moments before I looked up at Gerard.
“Um by chance was he dropped on his head as a child?”
“I might have dropped him once... or twice. Or smacked his head against a counter a few times.” he grinned.
“That explains everything.” I laughed as we headed to our lockers, seeing as mine was closest we stopped there first, talking randomly while I grabbed my things and shut it. We walked hand in hand to his locker, of course there were eyes watching us. Mouths moving quickly as their scrutinizing eyes judged our linked fingers. I didn’t care, and I could tell he didn’t care, as he walked with his head up and a broad smile as he talked to me about some of the incidents his poor brother had gone through as a child. It wasn’t until we got to his locker when people actually came up to us. Just our luck it was my old friends, with Thomas right in the front.
“So I hear you two are fags together.” I rolled my eyes turning to the side to continue talking with Gee as he grabbed his things. There was a hard shove in my shoulder startling me.
“What the fuck Thomas?” I spat looking at him as he stood there with crossed arms.
“I asked you a question.”
“No you fucking didn’t, you made a statement. There was no fucking question to that. You said what you said I moved on. Why don’t you do the fucking same okay?” his eyes traveled between me and Gerard for a few moments before a smirk crossed his face. What the hell?
“Ok, never mind Frank. I get it now, we’ll see you later then.” and he walked off with the rest of the cretin’s that I actually used to hang out with.
“What did he mean by ‘I get it now’?” I looked at Gerard and shrugged.
“With his pint sized brain I’m surprised he knows anything. I have no clue what he meant by that. But whatever, come on let’s go to class.” he shut the door to his locker, grabbing my extended hand and followed me silently to class. The quiet kind of worried me, I hoped that he wasn’t reading in too much as to what Thomas said. When we sat down he just stared at his sketchbook with furrowed eyebrows. I watched him hoping he would say whatever was on his mind, but it was looking like he wasn’t going to be sharing.
“Gee?” he glanced at me before resetting his eyes in front of him.
“Yeah?”
“What’s on your mind?” he ran his thumb along the edge of the cardboard back, trailing it along the metal spiral.
“You’re not... you know... just doing something to get at me are you?” I was going to kick Thomas’s ass for putting doubt in his head. I had worked hard and wasn’t going to let some underdeveloped neanderthal ruin that in just a few seconds.
“It’s what Thomas said, isn’t it?” he nodded.
“Gee, I swear to you there is nothing going on. To be honest I’m even confused about what he said. It made no sense to me and I’m going to kick his ass now for making you think that.” he smiled slightly.
“Don’t do that,” he stated looking at me.
“But he’s an ass.” he just shook his head.
“I trust you Frankie.” I smiled leaning over the aisle and pecked his cheek just as the bell rang.

I tried to pay attention, but it seemed when it came to school the idea was a lost cause, and when you had an incredibly hot ‘almost’ boyfriend sitting next to you, the idea didn’t even exist. I mean seriously, I probably couldn’t even tell you what a school was. I had been thinking about the letters, and how Gerard should know. But I didn’t want to just walk up to him and go ‘yeah that was all me, love you.’ because he would probably get freaked out by that. It still didn’t change the fact that wanting to tell him was eating at my brain.

I sat for almost the entire period, staring blankly at the front board thinking of different possibilities, especially ones that could go wrong real quick. But I decided I would just have him meet me. I would write him a letter telling him meet me after school, show up with his sketchbook and then everything would be perfect forever. To me that didn’t sound like a bad plan at all, I just hoped Gerard wouldn’t think negatively of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it’s short and just letting you know, the last few chapters are going to be short. Not because I’m trying to be mean, it’s just there’s only so much that’s going to happen and I had to stretch them out. I will also try and update every day until this story ends. Does that sound good?

Also... do you think you guys can get me to 250 comments by the end? There are only four more chapters, and I don’t think that it’s too much to ask for. But if it is, then let me know ^_^

By the way.... Shit is about to hit the fan!

Thank you guys! You are still incredible!

muzzie23 ---I don't want you to die O_O but I can't promise that it won't be one of them though.

Drop. Dead. Dork! ---I'm glad that putting Bob in the story made your day ^_^ sadly no... it won't last. But then again, does everything good always last forever?

Psycho. ---I love Bob too (=

AdolecentSuicide ---It's okay and I know what you're talking about. lol. I have that saved because I find it hilarious. Whoever came up with the Kanye idea was genius! Yeah I was thinking of killing more than one person off. But it didn't happen so now you will only lose one character. Don't worry, you made up for it, I'm not upset or anything. Thanks for commenting though xD

Prof.Snuffleupagus ---Don't be mad (= it's okay if you didn't comment on the last update. But you see that's the thing with suspense... it's supposed to kill you ^_^

DeadlyLullaby. --- Oh no.. dying lap top's are no fun. *stares down at cupcake* yeah.... did you put poison it or something? lol. Oh boy.... you know.... I don't know if I'm going to be living much longer now with that resting over me. So if I kill any of them... then I'm dead? Hmmmmm... you do realize that I don't fear death, correct? lol.

DawningDusk ---^_^ thanks again!

Glamour!Kills ---It's not that I don't trust you, I just don't want to give away the ending. Epicly epic? Wow.... you know, I really like the sound of that. I want to make a shirt that says that now. haha. I love Bob too ^_^ and he is a giant teddy bear lol.

Hezzarther ---Oh well then, thanks though (=

Cross Out Jennifer ---haha, for some reason I'm enjoying all of these threats that I'm receiving. Hmm.... you know... I do like offers lol. You'll find out in four chapters who dies so that'll be in about four days.

MCR'SavedMyLastLife --- Ok well if you really wanna know.................................. jk. I'm evil aren't I? Ah yes, that page is now owned by you haha.

ZombieChild ---Oh my God! I actually killed the Easter bunny once! No joke. It's when I was really little and my Aunt decided that she would use an actual bunny on Easter so we called it the 'Easter Bunny'. We went to her house and I decided to take it swimming and ended up drowning it on accident. O_O I forgot all about that until now... now I keep picturing that I drowned Mikey and I feel horrible! Haha I would love to see Mikey in a pink bunny costume.