Status: Up and running xD

When I Go, Bring Me Back Again

Day One, Part Three

He had completely blown me off the rest of the day, as a matter of fact I didn’t see him at all. I had seen Mikey but he never showed any sort of knowing that I had gone to his brother and things had gone downhill. When I got home the house was empty, neither of my parents were home which I was expecting because Dad was on a business trip and Mom worked late. So I lounged on the couch, pitying myself for being so horrible at what I was trying to do. I didn’t know what to do, that was it. It’s not like I could just go up to him and tell him that in two weeks he’s going to off himself because of me. That rested heavy on my conscious, I didn’t like that idea that because of me he would do something like that. I jumped when the phone started ringing, not expecting it. I leaned over the back end of the couch and stretched reaching for it. Finally getting it I pressed talk and speaker.
“Hello?” I laid back down and rested it on my chest.
“Hey, Frank?”
“Yes Mikey?”
“Do you think you can come over? I talked to Gerard, well he talked to me actually. You know about the whole you wanting to fix things?” I sat up and took him off speaker, not really knowing why.
“Yeah, so does he believe me now?”
“Well he believes me, he said he would give you a chance though. It took a while but yeah, get over here before he changes his mind. My brother is notorious for that,” he sighed.
“Thank you Mikey! I owe you!” I hung up and ran upstairs pulling on my shoes before running to their house.

I walked up to the door just as it opened up showing Mikey standing there with a mug of coffee.
“He’s down in his room.” he stated walking away. I closed the door behind me and made my way to the flight of stairs that lead to the basement. I had never actually been down in his room, or downstairs in their house at all. I took my time till I reached the black door and knocked.
“Yeah?” his voice was muffled from the other side.
“Um it’s Frank.” I replied stuffing my hands in my pockets. He never replied, but his door opened and he was standing there much like his brother, only without the coffee. He looked me over for a few moments and sighed.
“Come on in I guess,” with that he walked back into his room, which by the way was practically pitch black. All he had was one small window on the far left wall, a decent sized lamp resting on a desk which was on. I looked around seeing a shit load of stacked cd’s.
“Wow, you like music a lot don’t you?” I looked back over to see him sitting at his desk, he looked over his shoulder.
“Uh, yeah. Why?” he turned in his seat.
“Nothing, I like music too that’s all. Just an observation.” I shrugged, my eyes scanning his walls which were covered in posters and drawings. I walked up to one, it looked like a vampire.
“You’re really good at drawing, did you know that?”
“Um thanks?” it sounded more like a question.
“Mikey always talks about it, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen any of it.” I walked over and sat down on his bed looking over at him.
“Frank, I’m just going to get straight to it. Why the hell are you being nice to me? You hate me.” he crossed his pale arms over his chest.
“I don’t hate you, I never hated you. I’m a jerk, an asshole and I understand that. I’ve been a big one, mainly to you and I want to change and fix that. I want to... you know, fix things. Like I said earlier.”
“Why am I finding it oh so hard to believe you?” he cocked his head to the side a little, it made him look like a little kid which I foundcute funny.
“Um because like I said, I’ve been a complete dick to you from the moment I started High School? Which is a perfect excuse not to believe me, but I need you to believe me Gerard.” I stated standing up and walked over to him. He leaned back in his chair and watched me intently, I don’t think he even blinked which I found weird. Then again he’s Mikey’s older brother, that should explain everything.
“I promised my brother that I would give you a chance, so I guess I have no choice.” he sighed.
“Ah thank you!” I squealed hugging him, he went stiff for a few moments before relaxing and hugged back. I caught a whiff of his shampoo and mentally slapped myself for sniffing him. I was purely doing this in a friendly way, no romantic feelings were going to spring from this.

Ha, how long are you going to keep telling yourself that?

You know, you really need to stop showing up in my fucking head. Just because I think about him doesn’t mean anything.

Oh yeah, definitely. I mean of course every time you think of Mikey you think he’s cute too? Am I right?

Shut the hell up. God if you’re in my head shouldn’t I be able to control you or something?

You wish princess.

God I hate myself.

“Um.. Frank, you can let go now.” Gerard stated sounding a bit freaked out.
“Oh! Sorry!” I pulled away noticing the Black Flag poster on his wall.
“You’re a Black Flag fan? I’m in love with them.” I stated looking at him. He nodded looking over his shoulder at the poster.
“They’re playing in town tonight, you know that right?” he sighed nodding.
“The show is sold out.” he replied.
“Do you want to go?” he gave me a weird look.
“Frank, I just told you it’s sold out.” I shrugged looking back up at it.
“Not for me it’s not, my cousin owns part of the venue. He’ll get us in, so I ask again, do you want to go?” he looked at me for what must have been the millionth time. Well this time there wasn’t any confusion and he didn’t seem to be weirded out by the fact.
“Ok.” he didn’t sound too sure but stood up nonetheless.
“Yay,” I grabbed his arm and drug him upstairs.
“Bye Mikey we’ll be back later!” I shouted and realized he was sitting on the couch.
“Um ok? Where are you two going?”
“Uh... out.” I shrugged tugging on Gerard’s arm, he looked at Mikey and his facial expression screamed help me. I giggled tugging again.
“Let’s go or else we’ll be late and miss the beginning of the show.” I drug him towards the door.
“How do I know you’re not going to lead me into a trap and have a bunch of your friends gang bang me and then slaughter me? After wards throwing my pieces into the river where I’ll never be seen again?” I stopped and just looked at him crazily, I looked over at Mikey who was doing the same.
“Ok the likeliness of that is pretty much non-existent. For one they’re all partying tonight, and second, why the hell would I let them have fun in gang bang you, pfft I’d keep that fun for myself.” I smirked causing him to go paler.
“I don’t see why you’re weirded out by that, because you’re the one who just planned out how my supposed friends would kill you. By chance have you ever been to a therapist or a psychoanalyst?”
“I don’t want to talk about that.” ok clearly that was a touchy subject. Either the fact that he was glaring at me now or Mikey was bouncing up and down on the couch, with wide eyes shaking his head no and flailing his hands like he was being murdered, told me that it was true and I shouldn’t bring it back up. I think I’m going to go with Gerard on this one, because well... that’s just Mikey for you.
“Ok... so then let’s go.” I tugged at his arm for what should have been the last time, but he didn’t move. I groaned turning to look at him.
“It’s a Black Flag concert... nothing is going to happen. I swear to you Gerard,” I stated once again. This time Mikey gasped loudly catching both of our attentions.
“You’re going to a Black Flag concert...without me? What the hell?!” he shrieked.
“Um what Black Flag concert? Ha, did I say Black Flag concert? I meant uh... well... ok so maybe I did. What are you going to do about it?” he pushed up his glasses and crossed his arms.
“I want to go.”
“Well sorry, I can only get Gerard and I in.” in all honesty, I just wanted some alone time with him.

Oh that doesn’t sound gay at all.

I slapped my forehead and sighed. I did not want to deal with this again.
“Frank... remember that terrible incident involving a three thousand dollar couch that somehow was destroyed at your house?” I glared at him and he smirked in return.
“You’re evil, fine you conniving twat.” he squealed jumping up.
“Let me go grab my jacket,” he shouted running up the stairs.
“Look just take him, this is going to-” I rolled my eyes cutting him off.
“No. I invited you and I’m damn well taking you Gerard. So that’s the end of it.” he shut up after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short and crappy so I'm sorry. I'll try my hardest to not leave you without an update for over a month. I know I hate it when it happens to me, so I'll try and not do that to you.

To be honest though.... I don’t know where I’m going with it. I have trouble with that, I come up with idea’s but I don’t know how to carry them out.

So bear with me, I will figure something out.

Quick question!
Does anyone know where I can get a layout of Kurt Hummel from Glee for my profile? Or that could possibly make one for me? I've tried on numerous occasions...and they always turn out horrible.

Special thanks to Annalia who posted a link to my story on hers :)
I was wondering why out of nowhere I was getting comments.

Also thanks to....
Dr. Clinical
the loner girl13
xXxShade14xXx
kayleee
Invader Spiffy
Love me Broken
xXDark _Angel Xx
TheSoundOfSilence
break me.
adoration
stawa
mcrsavedmylastlife
xChemicalLovex
Lotte_music
Frank_Iero