Sequel: Next Level
Status: Completed :) Wow....

Have We Gone Too Far?

Chapter 27 (Mr. Baker's Point Of View)

I watch as he turned around to face me and I pulled a serious face; he needs to think I’m going to tell him off. He needs to think he’s in trouble. His eyes lit up when he saw me and a smile spread across his face.

“Well?” I asked him impatiently.

“Just hanging around sir,” he laughed.

That kid is way too relaxed around me. I know as a fact he wouldn't give that cheek to any other member of staff here. I probably should make it clear where we stand.

“Detention Mr. Mondale,” I hissed. “You shouldn’t be roaming the corridors after school.”

“But-”

“No buts,” I interrupted him. “Come with me.”

I heard him groan a little, which made me smile. It was such a cute little noise and even though most pupils do that when they’re given detention, it always sounds a hell of a lot better when it comes out from his lips.

We walked into Mr. Markham’s class which is one of the classrooms that are generally used for detentions and luckily it was empty. Only Zack and I were here, perfect. Alone time is exactly what we need.

“I have to be somewhere so could I leave a little early?” he asked me in a cocky arrogant kind of voice. I love his confidence.

“No you have detention, remember?”

“Yeah, but, you’re a really cool teacher so I hoped-”

“I’m flattered but that doesn’t mean you can leave,” I smiled, successfully looking quite evil.

He cussed under his breath but I let it slide; ha, of course I let it slide, this is Zack we’re talking about.

“Do you want to tell me about your parents?” I asked bluntly as I watched his face drop.

It doesn’t matter that I pretty much know the whole story already. I wanted to hear it from him. I needed to see the pain in his eyes as he told me. I had to get him to trust me.

“Not really,” I heard him sigh as he looked at one of the posters on the wall.

I knew he was only trying to get me to drop the subject though and I’m not going to do that. Not until he’s told me something.

“What do they do to you?” I asked him, trying to act like I cared.

“It doesn’t matter,” he told me but his voice broke in the middle of it.

“Tell me,” I said sternly. “You might as well. I could help.”

He shook his head at me and began fiddling with his fingers.

“How did you get the bruise on your shoulder? I'm guessing that was from them.” I knew it was from them, I knew he’d get it even before he did. His actions are predictable.

“I fell off the bed,” I mumbled.

That liar, why won’t he just tell me the truth?

“Are you sure?” I asked softly.

He nodded weakly at me and then turned to face away from me.

“How long until I can go?” he asked me sounding rather desperate to leave.

“It’ll be less if you tell me what actually happened.”

He pulled a face at me and I knew he was holding back tears. As soon as they pour out he’ll cave. I just know he will.

“You can tell me angel.”

He nodded weakly and then opened his mouth but nothing came out.

“Well?”

“He was trying to stop me getting away and he pulled it too hard,” he whispered.

Okay, he’s told me, now I have to capitalize on the situation.

“Once my dad tried to stop me escaping; let’s just say it hurt to walk for a long time after that,” I sighed trying to make him think that I’d been through it too. He’ll open up if he thinks we’ve both had it happen to us. “I’ve still got some of the scars,” I told him. “Do you want to see?”

He shook his head at me, but there’s no way I’m taking no for an answer.

“As soon as you’ve seen the state of mine you’ll realize that yours aren’t that bad,” I explained to him. “It’ll make you feel better.”

“Go on then,” he sighed.

I walked into the cupboard at the back of the room and waited for him to follow behind me.

“Why in there?” he asked me looking like he was going to burst out into tears.

“You’re the one who wants this secret. If anyone asks what we’re doing I’d have to tell them about your parents, wouldn't I?”

He nodded at me and came into the small room with me. Sometimes I think I'm too good at this lying thing. People believe me far too easily.

I locked the door behind us and starting smiling at how close we were to each other and the fact that no one can get in or out right now.

“Hold on,” I told him as I pulled my shirt over my head.

An uncomfortable look spread across his face and I could hear his breathing deepening. Why is he scared of me? I haven’t done anything yet? Well, not that he knows about.

“You haven’t got any bruises,” he whispered with really uneven breathing.

“I know angel, but if you just stay quiet everything will be fine.”

Zack stepped back as far as he could but he didn’t have anywhere to go. I actually found it funny that he was even trying to get away from me.

“I want to do this properly, alright?” I asked him without actually giving him much choice. “Come here sweetheart,” I demanded as I pulled him closer to me and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt.

He wasn't even trying to stop me; he was that scared. He couldn’t even move it was like he was frozen in fear. I eyed him up and down as I tore the shirt off his body and let it drop down to the floor. Let’s say I was pleased with what I saw. He flinched as I touched him making me smirk at him.

“Your dad was right about you,” I laughed.

“W-what?” he whispered.

“He said you’d just take it, no real reactions at all. God that man knows you well. You’re even quiet still.”

“My d-dad...” his voice trailed off until it was so quiet that I couldn’t even hear him.

“Yeah, daddy said I could do this,” I grinned as I shoved him back against the wall and yanked down his school trousers. I wolf whistled at him and he blushed a bright red color, which was very attractive on him.

“Don’t” he cried.

Quickly I forced me lips against his to make him quiet again. He didn’t want to allow me assess so I bit down hard on his lip to make his mouth open for me. He tasted just how I’d expected. Beautiful.

His hands were pressing against my body, it was a great sensation for me even though I knew he wasn't trying to feel me and he was actually just attempting to get me off him. He was failing miserably.

I grabbed hold of his hands abruptly and then pushed down so that they were inside my pants. He was really struggling now; I found it cute how much he wanted to get away from me.

“Stop it,” he begged.

Poor kid, this’ll scar him for life.

My hands wrapped around his waist and slowly pulled his boxers down his legs. I then pushed him back so that he was on the floor and removed all of the material from around his ankles.

“Why?” I heard him pant.

“Well why not Zack, it’s not like it’s the first time you and I’ve done this.”

I watched as his eyes widened; he knows it was me now. My smile grew bigger as I saw the expression on his face turn angry.

“You did this to Beth and Cole too, didn’t you?” he shouted a he got up to his feet, trying to cover himself up.

“Shut your mouth Zack,” I hissed. “Of course id didn’t,” I lied. “You need to keep your voice down. Someone might hear you,” I mumbled as my hand slapped across his face, catching him off guard.

“Let me out,” he grunted.

“No! This isn't my fault. If Cole hadn’t been so stupid as to hit me, I’d have left you alone. I told him he’d regret it.”

“What are you on about?” he cried.

“Cole had sex with me and it wasn't rape Zack. He enjoyed it as much as I did, and he agreed to it,” I explained, laughing on the inside at how upset he looked.

“Can I leave now? Please,” he begged me.

“You know what,” I sighed picking up his clothes. “I'm going to go,” I said as I quickly unlocked the door, stepped out and then slammed it shut again.

I could hear him crying out as I locked him in there. Mr. Markham’s going to be surprised in the morning. I know I would be if I found my student naked in my closet.

“Hey Zack!” I shouted over him. “I’d keep your mouth shut if I were you,” I laughed as I left the classroom and headed out to my car.

I don’t care if I didn’t go all the way with him because I did what I needed to do and I’ve defiantly gotten my revenge. That’ll teach Cole. I told him he’d regret it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ewwww Mr. Baker :( (I had to do it) I think Crazedmind asked me to a while ago so i thought i should do it round about now

Sorry to:Juliepop, I've only just seen your comment even though you posted it weeks ago so i'll thank you now xD

Thanks to
Juliepop (who commented a while ago and i missed off accidentally)
AshJRaj94
Pineapplemoo
Moosey
HeartShapedLocket
CherryxColoredxSkies
MusicalMascochrist (new commenter)
Heaven Help Us
Danny Worsnop
rossakamfzb
For commenting
(9 comments MOST SO FAR!)