Status: indefinite hiatus; possibly going to be re-written.

Stain

Savior

"I don't know what to do with her..."

Aleksander was pacing in the dark hall, Silvan was sitting on the mahogany bench that was against the wall, his head in his hands. "You had to go and save her, Alek. Always have to be the fucking hero."

Aleksander turned around to Silvan, his pale hands clenched in fists, his light red veins showing up on his wrists.

"I saved her! I couldn't leave a victim just laying on the fucking ground like that, Silvan! I couldn't! Especially someone who was bit by Mikel! You know damn well how his venom is, Silva!. She would have been in so much pain!"

He sighed and stood up fast, clenching his fists as well. "Goddamn it! You won't ever fucking get it! Everyone is a victim who is just going to die in so much fucking pain, aren't they?! So will you just keep changing them until we have fucking hundreds of Nymphs running around the place looking for some blood?! We have five, Alek! Five! We're allowed to have up to three! You want Kazcha to find out about this?!"

Aleksander looked down, "No."

Silvan threw his hands in the air and laughed, "How will she not find out?! She's bound to be here any second!"

He gave Silvan a look of anger and disgust, "I'm checking on the girl."

His long nails dug into his palm, he was biting his soft pink lip, fighting back the rage that was boiling inside of him that was telling him to pin Silvan up against the wall and beat the fucking blood out of him and feed his rotting coprse to the Nymphs.

He took a deep breath and placed a facade of calm over his anger, opening the door to find the beautiful girl sitting on the bed, her dark brown hair falling in front of her stone white face, her eyes were round and were turning from chestnut to the signifying royal purple of the Nymph's.

"Hello." Aleksander said to her, folding his hands in front of him. Smiling.

Her eyes went wide, she stammered random gibberish and backed away a small bit.

"Love, I know you are sca-"

She interrupted him.

"Are you...g-gonna kill m-me?"

Aleksander softly smiled, "No darling. In the contrary, I saved you."

"You saved me?"

The young girl looked confused. Was he going to hold her captive? Torture her? Brainwash her?

"Yes, beautiful. I did. You are a vampire."
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this.
I like Aleksander's character.
Comment mine and I'll comment yours.
Check out my other stories.
Hot Blooded&&Midnight Wings.

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.