Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Sidewinder

So, out of the events this past week this had to be the greatest. Who would of thought the man that had beaten me for so many years would receive the punch this time.

'The gang' and I were the only beings in the bar but from the silence that engulfed it, you'd never know that there was a soul in the place. Jimmy, Brian, and Johnny were each sitting on a worn barstool that they pulled out into the middle of the floor. I was squished between Matt and Marshall on the bar's random couch

Well, this is awkward. I laughed at my thoughts, interrupting the silence that had swallowed the bar. Five sets of eyes quickly locked their vision on me, causing me to squirm.

"What?" I giggled out as the picture of Matt's fist colliding with my father's face popped into my head, making me laugh harder. The group exchanged confused glances at each other.

"Andie?" Matt and Marshall said in unison, raising the tension. I swear they both sucked in air just to seem bigger than the other.

"You know, you two need to calm down. I love you, Matt!" I slapped a hand over my mouth. The room was again subjected to silence. Shock written on every single face, including mine. "I..Uhh..I meant I love you all!" I offered a sheepish smile.

"No. We understand what you said Andie and we know you meant it." Marshall said standing up and walking to the back room. "Its fine." I cast a worried look his way.

"I'll be right back." I said running in his direction. "Marsh, wait up."

"You know what, Andie?" He said grabbing my arm. "Why do you love him and not me? I've been here for you since freshmen year. This is just fucking dumb." He pulled me in his office and slammed the door.

Click "Why did you lock the door?" I asked confused. Pain was written all over his face. I hate to say it, but it literally tore my heart to shreds.

A whisper escaped him, "Privacy." His eyes never leaving mine.

Confusion raced through my mind, "What do you mean privacy?" I gulped as his footsteps soundly made their way to me. His eyes darkened making fear pulse through my veins. "M-marsh?" I stuttered backing up until my back hit the smooth wall. He kept his eyes locked on mine, never slowing his pace.

I closed my eyes waiting for whatever he had set his mind to do. His steps stopped and I felt him lean over me. I peeked through my barely opened eyelids. Marshall had his hands on either side of me, blocking any escape and staring intently at my face

"Open your eyes." I flinched at his command but followed his command. His hand found its way to my face and pushed my hair out of my face. "Thats better." He smirked causing me to tremble under his touch. Never, have I ever been this scared of Marshall this was so out of character for him.

He crashed his mouth onto mine and pressed me harder against the wall. Shock slowed my breathing. "Mar-" I whispered between his desperate kisses. I couldn't pull myself away from him. His kisses melted me into a puddle. He knew I loved him but I could never bring myself to say it. The kisses quickened, "Marshall." I said his name trying to stop him, to bring myself out of whatever spell his kisses enchanted with me.

"Andie?" He said stepping away from me, "I need to ask you something." He said looking down at the wooden floor.

"Okay. Ask?" I said still shaking from the dramatic scene that he had just cause. My mind raced with anticipation. Nerves making it apparent I would rather be any place but here, right now.

His gaze became softer, "Will you marry me?" His lips spoke as he dropped to one knee.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter six.. what?!?! Sorry it took so long to get it out there.
Comments? I'd reallyyyy love some! :D

P.S. SCARY STORY contest go check it out! ;)