Status: Active again! Yay! :D

Thicker Than Water

Butterflies

My breath caught. There was no way to escape this, my worst nightmare. His eyes bore into mine pushing for an answer. I squirmed under his intent stare.

"Andie? Will you?" He asked scooting closer to my legs. If I didn't run now I didn't have a chance out. So, thats what I done. My feet sped towards the door and I turned the door knob only realizing it was locked. I turned the lock quickly, pushed the door open and glanced back to a very confused boy.

"Andie!" Marshall yelled and pushed to his feet. I looked forward to my destination and noticed Johnny, Jimmy, Brian, and Matt all on the floor.

"I told you not to eavesdrop, guys." Zacky said picking a his nails, "You totally deserved that." He laughed looking down at the mess of guys and then to the panicked look on my face. "Andie?" He stood and moved towards me with his hands up.

"I-I've got to go." I said leaping over the guys and bolted towards the door. The little bell at the top of the door jingled when I swung the door open. Well, life couldn't get any worse than this I thought as I ran, pushing my legs faster and faster.

Behind me I heard the faint sound of someone shouting my name. "Andie!" It was Matt. He was gaining on me fast. Oh well, if I run he will catch me anyways. I stopped and crossed my arms over my chest waiting on him to catch up.

"Andie, what happened?" His arms encircled my waist.

I turned in his arms to face him, "Why do I have a connection with you? I don't even really know you at all but with one touch I turn into a giddy little school girl. I just don't get it, Matt."

"Well, we kind of got ourselves into a situation which may or may not have caused a problem." He patted my stomach when he said problem.

"What? No, that's not possible. You're the dad!?" I asked backing out of his arms. "Then why did Marshall just ask me to marry him?"

"Ya see, that's the other thing." He rubbed at the back of his neck nervously, "You and him...kind of done some things too...the same night."

"WHAT!?" I screamed and sat down on the side of the road. I'm a slut that drinks way to fucking much! I spat at myself and turned my gaze to my knees. "Why didn't anyone tell me?!" Tears snaked their way down my cheeks.

"Oh no, babe. Please, don't cry." he sat down and pulled me into his strong arms. The comfort that came with his embrace surprised me. I leaned in closer to him and soaked in his warmth. "Do you really?"

"Do I really what?" I asked looking up at his beautiful shaped face.

"Do you really love me?" He asked smirking causing his dimples to dent his cheeks. I matched my blue eyed gaze with his brown one and sat there taking in every speckle of gold that sparkled through them.

"You know, I'm not the kind to love. I haven't allowed myself to love anyone in a very, very long time Matt." I informed him, turning my body where he had full view of my face. "But no matter how much I want to close you out, Its impossible. You are the only person I've somehow managed to let myself fall in love with."

Tears welled up in my eyes as my thoughts brought me back to Marshall. After ten years of dealing with each other and helping each other in time's of need and a proposal. He is the one person I can't bring myself to love him. Yet, I've known Matt less than a month. Only 16 days, that's it and I gave in.

"Well, I'm glad I'm the first." He smiled and tightened his arms around me. "Sun's setting.." He said causing me look the way he was gazing. Orange and pink light played across his face making him seem even more breath taking.

We sat there,on the side of the highway, watching the sun slowly make its way over the horizon. Shades of purples and dark blues started taking over the sky by the time we had noticed we had sat there for an hour. "Oh wow." I said grabbing Matt's wrist to look at his watch. "Its almost ten." He bent his head down and brought his hand to my jawline.

"By the way, for what it's worth. I love you too." He whispered, tickling my ear as his pressed his lips gently to mine. The first kiss I'd had in awhile that wasn't urgent or unwanted. Just a sweet long kiss that genuinely made me feel loved, the one thing I'd never let myself feel.

Who knew the one thing I'd thought I would be better without was the one thing I needed. And the one that was willing to give it to me was the only man I'd let into my heart. But as you know, good things can only last so long until life takes over and sets another life-crushing trap.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little lengthy in my opinion, and big paragraphs... yikes :/ sorriess!

Soo... wanna get interactive a bit? ;)
well lets see... Watch this video and come back here and tell me what you think of the pretty canadian boys AND what do you think will be Andie's life "trap" hahaha lets see if we can get 10 comments this time around! :D LETS DO THIS!!!


Note: Comments inspire me and let me know how good i'm doing... the mor comments I get the faster I get it out.... sooo please justt leave a tinsy comment thank youuuuu

Anywho... WOO another chapterrrr!
I decided to make Andie a outfit! haha n_n