The Shortest Stories Ever

Holy Melon Bread.

Prince started intently at Candy corn. He herd Candy corn speak, which was weird because from his past behavior of snorted only and just being a horse should mean he can't speak. But hey, Prince was a talking cat so the difference didn't matter in the first place.

Candy Corn sounded like a grown man, without being too deep but not girly, and not jsut any man but a mystical man. The very edge of his voice led a trail of small almost unnoticeable echoing. Candy corn laid down next to the river that they splashed into after Prince clawed Candy corn's back. He felt exhausted and needed a break, or something beneficial to happen.

Candy Corn still remembers the fat woman he called his mother. He had studied life as a young child, before he discovered video games. Then he went into legend of Zelda, star wars, zombie games, and final fantasy and several other geek bred games. Ever since he had sat in the middle of the small living room and played video games without even having thumbs. Only his own mother knew how he did it.

Prince had gotten up after Candy corn settled down. He really did need help, really quick in a matter of fact. Prince had pride that was quickly diminishing away into a pile of rubble so he could tell his pathetic story to Candy corn so he could get help. Prince sat next to Candy Corn and reached into his bad, grabbing a round piece of plastic with a round, soft piece of bread wrapped inside.

As Prince leveled the delicate bread near Candy Corn, he noticed Candy corn's eyes getting wider towards the food. Candy Corn freaked in his mind, while staying calm. That was a authentic piece of melon bread, a japanese food that he has seen within many japanese games that he prayed he could eat every night.

Prince noticed this and looked awkwardly at Candy Corn, which made him uglier, while wondering if he had a powerful hunger over him or something, because Candy Corn's head looked like he was gonna explode.

"Uh....Do you....Want some?" Prince ended in a curved question.

Candy corn quickly nodded his head greatly as seeming to be a child at a candy store next to a Game stop. Prince thought this over, quickly too because Candy corn seemed impatient for the holy bread.

"Well then, if you HELP me out with something....small. I will gladly give you this bread, and a LOT more. I have bunches of these." Prince almost seemed to be lying, but he wasn't.
Candy corn thought for only two and a half seconds, he quickly nodded in delight. He took the chance, for he wasn't sure when another chance would come up. Candy got up quickly rejuvenated and ready to go get whatever Prince wanted.

"Let's get going! Why not now? We should go. Let me get my things!" Candy corn said.

Candy corn seemed younger and far more excited now, and possibly less dangerous towards Prince. At that note, Prince packed his things and smiled as though he'd caught the biggest fish in history. And he didn't have to tell his pathetic story yet!
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh My Sun. Where have I been?
Actually I didn't ditch the stories or anything.
I just have the worst trouble remembering the name of this website!
(Fail.)