Status: 10 chapters

Can't Love a Werewolf, Without Getting Fleas.

Chapter 24.

COLTON’S POV.

Dinner was fun. I liked my pack; I did, because they had a knack of getting my mind off of things.

Things like earlier today.

A part of me felt so horrible at dissing Shaylee like that, but my jealousy had eaten me alive. I didn’t want to care; I just wanted to pretend that seeing her with Blake didn’t make me want to rip my heart out.

Leslie and Violet kept bugging me about why I brought Tina, and honestly I didn’t really know. All I know is that when I went to my car yesterday, the shock of seeing Shaylee wearing off and anger starting to replace it, and saw Tina slutty straddling the front of my car, there was no question in my mind. I wanted Shaylee to see that I didn’t need her. To hurt her as bad as she hurt me. So when Tonya asked me if I had a date to the formal dance, I said no and it went from there.

Right now she was squeezing the heck out of my torso on the back of my bike, and I was tempted on dropping her off on the side of the road and buying three dozen iris’s to go and steal Shaylee away from Blake.

But I knew that would just end in heartbreak. I made Brian bring another set of clothes in his jeep, incase I couldn’t handle it and I ended up changing. Full on, with four legs.

We pulled up to the school, and you could hear the bass pump loud pop music from all the way outside, though you couldn’t make out the words.

Tessa I think it was, handed me my helmet and I clipped it to the bike. I put the keys in my pocket and headed to meet up with Brian and Leslie, Violet and Luke, and Harrison.

“Coltonnn! It’s muddy!” Tonya screamed.

“So?” I bit back bitterly.

She pouted. “Carry me?”

I stared at her. “Hell no.” I snapped, before turning around and making my way through the wet grass.

This is gonna be a long night.

*

I refused to search for Shaylee, most likely with my luck she’ll find me anyway. I sighed, wanting to sit down. So I found a table in the far corner covered with a white fringe tablecloth and took a seat. Everyone followed, but soon dispersed. Of course the girls wanted to ‘go find Shaylee’ and dance.

They wouldn’t stop talking about how great she looks on the way up to the gym and now I just wanted to go home even more.

I don’t see what Shaylee’s even doing with those vein-dissolving freaks. Can’t she see she has everyone she’d ever need here, in our pack?

“Colton! I wanna dance!” I slowly lowered my eyes to Terra, if they were cold; I didn’t really care.

She flinched a little. “I bet all the other girls are dancing with their dates.”

“Yeah, I bet.” Except hopefully not Shaylee… the way these teenagers were dancing, I didn’t want to know what I’d do if I saw her grinding up on Blake.

“I sure do wanna dance!” She sighed heavily, for about the fifth millionth time in the past two minutes.

“FINE! Damn, if I dance with you will you shut up??” I questioned. She smiled evilly to herself before grabbing my hand and leading me to the dance floor.

*

This actually felt nice. To let loose. Hey, the dancing was even a turn on if I pictured it as Shaylee…

You didn’t just hear that.

She was bent all the way down and we were right next to the DJ as her butt caressed my dick.

But I couldn’t do it for long. It felt nice yeah…but I felt guilty. Damn her! She’s ALWAYS on my friggen mind!

“I’m getting punch.” I excused myself as I saw a guy watching Tabby with hungry eyes.

She’ll be fine without me.

*

I sipped the punch a little before coming to a conclusion—yep it was spiked.

I instead reached out for the water that was still (thankfully) clear. I sighed deeply as I stared down at the table.

The song was “Break your Heart” by Tio Cruz. I scoffed. Figures, something else that would remind me of her.

I glanced sideways, and I’m not sure if I should have regretted it or not.

She was there. Sloshing her punch around in her cup, while eyeing it suspiciously.

And. She. Was. Absolutely. Breathtaking.

I choked on my water. MY WATER. Who chokes on water??

I just stood there, I’m not sure why. I was being selfish, just wanting to watch her. To stare at her. Her beauty was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Her dress hugged her better than anything she’s ever worn before. It was strapless and elegant, and complimented her skin tone perfectly.

I smiled to myself as I noticed her hair was up. Somehow that tiny detail gave me confidence.

“It’s spiked.” I whispered to her. She looked up startled at first but then her eyes popped out before she blushed cutely and smiled at me. Her smile…seemed even whiter and more amazing now for some reason. It was unfair. I could feel my heart beat erratically at it, but that’s not what made me dizzy. Not what made me want to scoop her up and hold her so tightly she could never let go.

Her eyes. Gorgeous and green. The dress and makeup brought them out more than anything else. They gleamed under the shallow light coming off of the chandelier and you could see the different colors of emerald swimming around in just her irises. Her eyelashes were long and graceful and as she blinked, they tickled her face lightly.

“No wonder it tasted funny.” She admitted with a laugh. Even her laugh sounded amazing! Gah!

“Yeah, why do you think I got water?” She nodded at my cup, before dumping out her punch and coming to my side to gather some water.

SHAYLEES POV:

He looked hot. Plain and simple. Like a greek god, and I wanted to jump on him. Was that a bad thing?

Sure Blake looked handsome, but Colton was wearing this brown button up shirt that made his eyes TO DIE FOR. His black hair was fluffy and straight and his black pants just made him completely sexy.

I could feel my cheeks blushing, and never cooling off.

“You look—.” We both started and then laughed lightly. His laugh made feelings emerge inside of me that I didn’t even know were there. Chills rose on my arms.

“Go ahead.” I smiled sheepishly.

“You look…amazing.” He stated, and I could see his eyes scan me. I blushed even redder under his stare.

“You look really nice too.” Really nice? How lame was that??

Then I remembered. Earlier today. Our fight. His date. Tina.

“So..hows Tina?” I asked in a tone that I didn’t mean to sound so acidic.

He blinked. “Oh. She’s good, probably dancing with some other guy right now.”

Ugh, slut. I thought.

His eyes darkened. “How’s Blake.” He spit the word.

“He’s peachy. Probably waiting for me to get back to him.” Colton’s plastic cup caved in on itself before cracking.

He jumped a little, as some water flowed to the top of the cup and spilled out on his hand.

I reached for some napkins out of force of habit. Lucy spills stuff like it’s her job.

I patted his shirt down where it had gotten wet. I ignored the tingly sensation I got when his other hand grabbed mine.

I glanced up at him from under my eyelashes and his stare was so intense it shook me.

“You don’t have to do that, you know.” He whispered and I felt woozy. I just wanted to fall into him.

I stared into his brown eyes like I have many times before. I stood on my tiptoes, and he leaned down.

“Colton! Come dance with me!” An annoying voice yelled before he was yanked to the left.

I blinked realizing what just happened, and instead of being embarrassed or mad at myself about it like usual, I was beyond pissed at whoever took him away.

I glanced up to see him being pulled off by Tina. UGH! That girl!

“Hey, there you are.” I jumped at Blake’s voice.

“Oh. Hey.” I tried to hide my blush.

“You ready to go back and dance?” He grinned. Figures, getting a girl to grind him all night must be every guys dream.

“Uh…” I glanced out to the dance floor to see Tina all up on Colton. She was bent all the way over practically giving him a backward lap dance. I wanted to puke.

It pissed me off. Greatly. But why?

I wasn’t…jealous…was I?

“Yes. I’d love to dance.” I felt myself saying as I practically dragged Blake to the dance floor, a close distance to Colton and his little slut slave.

And then I danced like I didn’t think I had in me.

The only thing creepy was the fact that I felt something…hard against me, and I could have sworn I heard Blake groan. Then he started groping my stomach, and my hips, and wedging closer and closer to an area no one has ever touched before.

I pulled his hands back up and didn’t let go, for fear they would move again. I smiled despite myself as I looked at Colton. He was watching us intently with a look that could kill just about anyone in its path.

Well ha! Two can play that game buddy!

Then he did something unthinkable. He pulled her around so she was literally giving him a lap dance, and feeling his uh, ‘member’. They then shared a sloppy make-out kiss thing before I made my final move.

In any other situation I would have never of done this, but I did. I brushed my hands up along Blake’s chest then up to around his neck from behind me as we danced, and I began grinding harder into him. He grasped my hips like his life depended on it, before I pulled his head down to my neck.

“That feels so good.” He whispered into my hot, sweaty skin.

I smiled at Colton just as Blake started leaving heavy, wet kisses on my neck. He stopped dancing altogether as Blake’s kisses trailed up my neck to my jaw and near my mouth before he spun me around.

In blind rage, and confusion and maybe being a little bit tipsy from the spiked punch I leaned up.

Blake’s eyes blazed with hunger and passion before he put his hands on the back of my waist and pulled me against him

And then…

I was wrenched out of his grasp.

“What the—.” I stumbled in my high heels.

“We need to talk.” Colton Sparks had an indestructible hold on right wrist and he was leading me to god knows where.

Good! Maybe he can explain why he was freaking dancing and making out like that to a walking STD!!

He pulled me into the locker room, and across the tile floors before pulling me deeper into the room until you reached the showers, away from the door.

“What the hell is your problem!?” I protested as I ripped my arm out of his grasp.

“My problem, what’s your problem?” I know he didn’t just say that.

“What’s with you being effing bi-polar, huh! One day your all ‘your amazing, let me lean down and kiss you’ and the next your making out with Tina and insulting me!!” I yelled.

“ME!? What about you, miss princess!?!? Almost cheating on your boyfriend for me, and then not giving me the time of day, just cuddling and kissing him in the hallways!?”

“I wouldn’t let him do that if you weren’t such a little girl. Man up, ask me out! You were the one that pushed me away in the first place. You pushed me right into Blake’s arms!” He winced at that comment but continued.

“Really Shaylee? Is that even your real name?? Or do you just like pretending to be someone you’re not??!”

“Excuse me, what the fuck are you talking about? I am Shaylee Turner. Just because some girl that may have looked like me, or who the hell knows, maybe she was me, doesn’t mean you have the right to hold that against me. Big whoop, she died—.”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING GO THERE! YOU DIDN’T KNOW HER OR HOW MUCH SHE MEANT TO ME. YOU WERENT THERE TO WATCH HER FUCKING DIE!! SO DON’T YOU DARE GO THERE! OR I WILL SHUT YOU UP. AND YES, IF I COULD GO BACK IN TIME I WOULD TRADE PLACES—I’D DO ANYTHING.” He paused pulling on his disheveled hair.

“I WOULD DIE FOR HER!” His head shot up, chest heaving and his face turned flushed and red.

I shrunk into the wall. He’s never yelled at me like that.

I felt tears prick my eyes. Who was I kidding; I’d never replace her in his memory. He’ll never love me like he loved her. I was just sacrificing myself.

I sighed, knowing that this was it. The end of our friendship, the end of Colton and I forever. I couldn’t imagine facing him after all of this.

Staring at the floor, I pulled my dress up. I kicked off my heel, and pulled the anklet down from around my ankle.

I twisted it in my hand for a second, suddenly a billion feelings and memories flooding through my mind…

And I’d have to throw it away; throw them away. I couldn’t take Colton from this girl.

I tossed it at him, from where he stood, across from me facing the wall. It landed right in front of him.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered before kicking off my other heel and glancing at his figure one last time before turning around.

I think it was time to go home.

But before I could take another step, I felt someone jerk my arm, and then I was against the wall.

In a matter of seconds Colton stared into my eyes his brown orbs locking into my own, and nothing else mattered, like always—it was just he and I.

Without another warning his lips came crashing down onto mine. My body arched in return, bowing into him. My arms flew around his neck to harden the kiss.

His lips were soft, and fierce and they felt like a sea, one in which I was drowning in. The passion between us exploded, and anyone around us could have felt it.

I need more of him, needed all of him. He pulled my legs around him and rested his hands on the small of my back so I was pushed against the wall, but I welcomed it. I wanted to be closer, to sink into him. I dug my hands into his hair, and broke only to take a few panted breaths before reconnecting my lips to his.

He felt eager as well, hungry, needing, missing. I welcomed all of these feelings and introduced him to my own.

It wasn’t enough, I wanted more. I wanted to feel his bare skin, wanted his heavenly lips to kiss every part of my own skin. I wanted. Just wanted.

He groaned, a long, lonely, cry. As if his heart were crying out with closure, to finally be set free.

When we pulled away I didn’t know how long it had been, I didn’t want it to stop. My mind was swimming with Colton. How he smelled, how he tasted, how he felt under my fingers.

“Whoa.” We both answered in surprise.

His hot breath panted on my face, and mine on his, as he wasn’t but a mere few inches away.

“It’s you.” He smiled at me.

“You’re here. In front of me, it’s you.” His smile was stunning. Bigger than I’d ever seen it. No that was a lie, I’d seen it in my dreams, when we were younger.

“I’ve always been here silly.” I countered, giving him a peck on the lips.

When I pulled away his eyes were closed, he breathed in heavily. “God you smell good.” He chuckled, pulling me into a tight hug.

“Shaylee! Shaylee! Shayle—.”

Just like that I was pulled away. I stumbled back so far I fell down onto the cold tile.

Roars erupted in the locker room and echoed around me. I looked up to see Blake crouched in front of me…protectively, and Colton also crouched but he was more bent over, his weight on his back two legs and some on his right hand, as his left hand was raised slightly into the air. Blake was positioned in a squat like he was ready to spring like a frog or something.

Colton’s eyes darted from me to Blake and back again. Back and forth so rapidly it looked like his eyes were having some sort of seizure.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?” Blake’s voice was low, menacing.

“Nothing! I’d never hurt her! I love her, you know—.” Colton was cut off by a really loud gurgle-like scream from Blake, something almost unrecognizable.

I curled up in response, out of fear.

Unexpectedly, Blake rose almost back to normal before eyeing the anklet in Colton’s tight grasp.

“How cute.” He spat, earning another growl from Colton.

I swear, these kids are weird. Instead of cussing each other out, or throwing gang signs, they growl—wtf.

Colton stood back to normal some too, but still in an anxious position, like he thought Blake might attack at any moment. His eyes still shifting to me every other second.

“It’s her Blake.” Colton’s voice was calmer, more normal, like I was use to.

“I know it’s her Colton. Why do you think I’ve been even talking to her??”

Colton’s eyes turned dark and his body shook. “You cannot have her!” He roared, and Blake laughed—the sound causing goosebumps to rise on my arms.

“Relax. We’re not going to do that again, not since last time. How stupid do you think I am?”

Colton visibly relaxed.

“Shaylee’s parents are going to be wondering about her.” Blake commented, before turning to me. I flinched.

Colton’s head was hung low, so I couldn’t see his face. “You better take care of her.” Colton warned.

Blake just snickered to himself briefly, before smiling warmly at me and offering his hand.

I didn’t believe his smile not one bit—not since that scene just played out before me.

I gulped, taking his hand as he carefully pulled me up.

*

The silent walk to his car was full of tension. Blake’s fists her balled up. Once we settled into the car he turned to me.

“What happened?” His voice should have just been curious, soft. But it was shaking, border-lined something else.

“Nothing.”

“DON’T TELL ME NOTHING!!!!!!” He jumped across the seat, and grabbed my shoulders, roughly.

“YOU SMELL LIKE HIM!! WHY DO YOU SMELL HIM?!?!?”

I winced at the pain. “I DON’T KNOW! HE WEARS A LOT OF COLOGNE!!” I lied.

Blake’s eyes were wild and angry and the pain in my shoulders really hurt.

“You’re hurting me!” I cried out finally, not being able hold it in anymore.

He then shot back into this own seat, against the car door as far away from me as possible.

“I-I’m so so sorry. Shaylee forgive me, I-I just really care about you and s-seeing you with him….I…”

“It’s fine.” I said, sorely rubbing my shoulders, where finger prints started to form right away.

I gulped.

“Just…just take me home.”

“Oh, common Shaylee, I’m really sorry. I won’t do that again.”

“That’s what you said last time.” I pointed to the faded bruises on my forearm.

He sighed, shaking his head. “Look. What’s better than a party to get your mind off of things?” He pouted.

“No. I want to go home.” I stated simply.

Which wasn’t technically the truth. I wanted to be with Colton. I wanted to kiss him and have him hold me as gently as he did earlier, and I never wanted to let go. I wanted. But could never have.

As we pulled out a motorcycle got in front of us. Colton.

Anddddddddd he had Tina on his back…wonderful.

“Uhm..Blake? What’s to the left?” I questioned, watching the motorcycle weave in and out of cars before peeling out of the parking lot, to the left.

“The party.” Blake said in a little kid voice, you know when they don’t get their way.

I refrained from laughing, still eyeing the motorcycle.

“Fine. Let’s go.”

“Wooohooo!” Blake cheered as we too peeled out of the parking lot, to the left.

*

Songs:

Far Away - Nickelback

Jamie All Over -Mayday Parade! <3 them so much!

Helena - My Chemical romance

Where's My Angel- Metrostation (they broke up! Dx)

Knives and Pens - Black Veil Brides

Belle- Beauty and the Beast

Something There- Beauty and the Beast

I've been into disney songs recently xD can ya tell??
♠ ♠ ♠
RATE & COMMENT! :D