Status: 10 chapters

Can't Love a Werewolf, Without Getting Fleas.

Shaylee Turner had to move away from Brooklyn New York. Nothing fazes her, she's seen it all. Robberies and arrests, but some thing she can't seem to handle is Colton Sparks. The boy drives her completely insane. From the moment they meet he is cold-hearted and rude, a man of few words. Mysterious. Shaylee moves back to a small town in Texas after ten years of being away (in New York). Except she doesn't remember her childhood, though she thinks it's perfectly normal. Immediately her next door neighbors claim that they were her bestfriends since birth, but Shaylee doesn't remember them. All she remember is a little boy with brown hair and dazzling brown eyes, Colton. She gets flashes of the past of her and Colton, and can only remember being utterly happy when she is around him. But Colton won't speak to her. Little does she know something happened when she was little, and there is a reason she cannot remember anything. The key to her remembering her past could save not only save her, but everyone she cares about.
  1. Chapter 1.
  2. Chapter 2.
  3. Chapter 3.
  4. Chapter 4.
  5. Chapter 5.
  6. Chapter 6.
  7. Chapter 7.
  8. Chapter 8.
  9. Chapter 9.
    Colton flips out...whattt? Crazy wolf man.
  10. Chapter 10.
  11. Chapter 11.
  12. Chapter 12.
    Girl's Night (Cue GNO by miley cyrus here. haha jk! But seriously. Girl's Night.)
  13. Chapter 13.
    INTENSE CHAPTER!
  14. Chapter 14.
    I'm on a rollllll!
  15. Chapter 15.
  16. Chapter 16.
  17. Chapter 17.
  18. Chapter 18.
  19. Chapter 19
    rate! comment! love me!
  20. Chapter 20.
  21. Chapter 21.
    sorry for the long wait!
  22. Chapter 22.
  23. Chapter 23.
  24. Chapter 23.
  25. Chapter 24.
  26. Chapter 25.
  27. Chapter 26.
  28. Chapter 27.
    enjoy!! :DDD