Status: 10 chapters

Can't Love a Werewolf, Without Getting Fleas.

Chapter 25.

http://www.polyvore.com/prom_dress_for_shaylee/set?id=20044943

^^Shaylee's dress for the dance! :D sry, i forgot to add it to the last chapter.

STORY TIME:

Normal 0

The hotel was like Brooke described. A small dance floor, a big table of beer (every kid has a fake ID, talk about flash-back to the old days with my old highschool) rooms that people would disappear behind after a heavy makeout session… yuck.

Who am I to talk? I just border-lined madeout with Colton in a locker room. If that’s not sketchy, then I don’t really know what is.

My face went red, and I pretended to be suddenly interested in the music player blasting out loud dirty rap music. The kind that basically spells S-E-X via song lyrics? Yeah, that kind.

Speaking of Colton, you know how I came here to be with him, yeah. Turns out, he’s not even here. Brooke said that Tina lives this way. Therefore, I’m here for no reason.

“You want a beer?” Blake asked me for the fourth time in the past ten minutes.

“No. I don’t think you should either, you’ve had like five…” Blake cracked up suddenly, like what I said was the funniest thing on the earth.

His ‘buds’ consisting of Fredrick, Jason, Daniel, Robert, Gray, and some other people I don’t know—mainly guys who were also piss-drunk, laughed as well. All of them falling over one another from lack of sober-balance.

“Silly Shaylee. You’re so cute.” Blake commented, as he leaned in towards me. His breath reeked of alcohol.

“And you could be cuter, if you weren’t so drunk, Blake.” His friends echoed my comment in ‘oos’ and Blake looked hurt.

“It’s not my fault your like a…*hiccup* nun.” More ‘oos’ erupted from the small gathering around the end of the refreshment table were I was sitting at.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“Dude, Blake. We’re going to go play beer pong, and then see how long it takes for us to puke!” One of the boys said as they all hobbled off in the other direction.

Wow. Talk about high-class party.

Brooke was dancing up on other guys, along with Annie and Rachel, and well pretty much all of the girls in this place…except me. Leslie, Violet and everyone even close to being normal weren’t here. It was like a prep party..and though I spent a lot of time with Blake and Brooke…they were my neighbors for crying out loud!!

…I felt so out of place.

After getting hit on, and asked to dance by a few too many guys, I went to search for Blake so he would take me home.

He wasn’t with a bunch of other drunk guys… which I wasn’t expecting. He had been attached to their sides all night in a long, sickening beer fest.

I went down the hallways avoiding piles of vomit (ew) to peer into rooms finding myself more anxious to leave by the minute…every new scarring sight made me want to bolt for the door even more.

What was behind door number one made me confirm the idea to bolt for the door.

Brooke was in bed with Fredrick, and you could see things that should have been in a 5-star porno. I wanted to vomit.

Maybe that’s why there was puke all over the place. But I highly doubt that it was that easy.

I rounded another corner to see Blake wobbling against a wall as some girl in a tight red, skanky dress was twirling her hair between her fingers and flirting like mad crazy.

He just smiled like a cocky goof. I gasped in disgust. I should not have come. But me and my damn jealousy! Wanting to see where Colton was going…

That boy was going to be the death of me.

I passed more people on my way out, and decided to head out the back, fewer and fewer people were back there. Because all there was were more and more hotel rooms. The party was where the booze was... up front.

Now, how was I going to get home?

“Where you going?” I jumped a little at the sound of a deep voice.

I turned to my right to see Jason leaning against the wall, his tie un-done, hair disheveled and a almost-empty beer bottle in his hand.

“Home. This isn’t really my type of crowd.” I laughed nervously.

“Here, I’ll take you.” He smiled weirdly as he took a step towards me.

As he moved, the scent of strong alcohol wafted toward me.

“Ohhhh, no.” I stated, putting my hand up against his chest to prevent his advance.

“How many drinks have you had?” I questioned, reading his face for a honest answer.

“Does it matter?” He slurred.

“If your driving me home…then yes, I’d like to think my life matters a great deal to me.”

He laughed, but seemed un-humored.

“I’ll just uh…walk.” I smiled slightly, heading for the door.

“Whoa now.” Jason’s hand grabbed my arm tightly.

“I didn’t say you could leave.” His voice was ragged, and tinted with anger.

“First you lie to me, and say you’re going with Colton, when you really went with Blake. Why would you lie to me Shaylee?” His grip tightened and I shot him a glare.

“What are you doing…” My gaze went to his hand on my arm.

“I’m doing what should have been done. What we should have done, on our date.” Before I could register what he said, he was pulling me—dragging me.

Damn, he’s strong for a drunk guy… I thought. Weren’t they supposed to be disabled?

“Let me go!” I shouted, and his hand instantly went to my mouth, slapping me slightly in the process.

My ankle twisted as I tried to recover my balance. I held back my cry, as I damned these higheels to hell.

I kicked them off, before jumping up and down, and all around. No, there isn’t a barney song stuck in my head, although I did watch him a lot as a child…

I squirmed and jumped to try to get out of his iron grasp. But he just tightened his hold.

It hurt.

We then went out from the light of the hallway, into a dark bedroom. I stumbled as I fell onto a squeaky, soft object.

Bed.

“NOO!!” I shrieked as I ran for the door, Jason grabbed me around the waist and lifted me off the ground.

I kicked and screamed. “Let me go!!”

But his lips were on mine. His hands on my body.

“You wanted this. You lied to me, so we could do this.”

“No! I didn’t!” I shouted through heavy, wet kisses. It felt all wrong. Nothing like when Colton and I kissed.

Just as he started to undo my dress the door flew open.

But no, there was no warning, no ‘get your hands off her’

“AUUUGHHHH!” The figure charged at Jason, and both of them fell to the floor beside the bed.

I zipped up the part of my dress that had been undone and scrambled away. I could hear flesh hitting flesh, and bones breaking.

I squeezed my eyes shut. Feeling nausea roll over me.

“DON’T! EVER! TOUCH! HER! AGAIN!” A loud voice echoed, sending cold chills up my spine.

It was familiar.

I couldn’t see Jason anymore—not that I wanted to. But I knew he was the only one getting hurt. The figure was acting as if beating up the guy took little to no effort at all.

The outline of him was big, with broad shoulders.

Familiar, yes. But it wasn’t Blake.

Suddenly the punching and yelling stopped.

The opened door left a single stream of light across the room, ricocheting across the wall and landing on black hair.

“Colton?” My voice escaped me before I could register it. It held too much fear to be my own.

His head slowly turned to me, his eyes looking…. black? I blinked a few times, before I got up from where I sat against the wall, opposite of the two boys.

His head was turned back to Jason as his body shook, like I do when I’m cold and have a fever.

“I’m getting you out of here.” He said, his voice rough and husky.

I nodded in return too scared to do anything but follow behind him.

He didn’t head out the front though, he lead me out the back, where I had originally tried to exit. I couldn’t help but wonder, if I had just taken a few more steps…if I would have run into Colton and spared myself the incident with Jason.

The night air was chilly as it danced up my dress; I shivered.

His silver and black bike shimmered under the moonlight, like a black panther waiting for it’s prey.

Colton’s black skinny jeans swung a leg over the beastly vehicle.

“Hop on.” He smiled to me, but it seemed forced, shameful.

I ignored it, and lifted up my dress as I too swung my leg over, the cold seat tickling my bare legs.

Colton took off his jacket and handed it to me.

“No. That’s yours.” I stated simply staring at the black leather jacket.

“I’m fine. Your wearing a strapless dress. Take it.” I smiled slightly as I took it.

“Thank you.”

He answered by revving the engine and kicking up the kickstand.

I was soon met by a gust of cool breeze and the smell of Colton as I wrapped my arms around his waist, and laid my head on his back.

As the seconds turned to minutes and they each ticked away like centuries, I let the tears fall. Faster, and faster until I was practically balling on Colton’s back.

But I didn’t care. I couldn’t imagine anywhere else I would want to be besides here, with Colton Sparks.

****___****

Again, i apologize for not updating, you guys really don't know how awful i feel.

ps: 5,000 views!?!? HOLY CRAP! xD i was SO excited when i heard that no lie!

http://www.polyvore.com/prom_dress_for_shaylee/set?id=20044943

^again, Shaylee's dress

anyways, here are the songs i listened to:

I Swear This Time I Mean It- Mayday Parade-- I LOVE THEM!!

Something - Escape the Fate

Miss Sobriety - Cute is what we aim for

Jar of Hearts---GREATTTT SONGGG! i'm not even kidding by: Christina Perri go check it out.

Painting Flowers- All Time Low

Brick by Boring Brick: Paramore