Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Aaron

Dammit! That Jessalyn chick is smart... she stole Sunny right out from under my nose.

Well, what do I do now?

"Well, what do I do now?" Wait. Why did I just say that out loud? A geyser shoots out of the ground, sending me flying through the air. "SUNNY, DAMMIT!" I shouted.

I could hear her laughing. Hysterically.

"Dammit, Sunny, why'd you do that?!" I muttered angrily. I furrowed my eyebrows and grinned as I heard her scream. Wait... that was a scream of fear. "SUNNY!" I shout, following the sound of her screams. Her screams were getting farther away... I ran faster.

I grab her just as she runs into me.

"Sunny? What the fuck are you doing?!" I asked, shaking her. "Why are you screaming?"

She blinked at me. "Let me go." she said. What the hell, what's wrong with her? I'm scared!

"Sunny, look at me." She looked at me, recognition clouding her eyes.

"Aaron? What happened?"

Oh shit what happened?

"I don't know, I just heard you screaming... Think hard, what do you remember?"

"Someone...something captured me..."

Oh crap, not good. What does this mean?

"What happened to Jessalyn?!" she asked, panicking.

"I have no idea, I think Bryan has her."

"I hope she's okay. Now we're back where we started. Well, come on, let's start looking again."

I reached over and grabbed her hand. She looked up at me in shock. I tugged on her arm.

"Come on, let's go," I said. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"Jessalyn!" she shouted. I could probably only pick out Sunny from all of the girls... I don't know why... It's kind of weird.

"Jessalyn! What's wrong with her?!" she screamed, running over to Bryan, who was holding a limp Jessalyn in his arms.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I don't know, she just kind of went limp. What do I do?!"

"Panic." I said.

Sunny slapped me.

"Ow!" I said, pressing my hand to my cheek.

"Just give her to me." Bryan shook his head stubbornly. "Bryan, now,"

He handed Jessalyn over to her with a forlorn look on his face. Sunny took Jessalyn deep into the forest.

"Dude! You so like her!" I shouted.

"No, I don't!"

Brothers are so oblivious.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D comments! the other chapters are so much better o.O