Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adelaide: Why I don't Mess With Jessalyn And Falling From Crazy Heights

I was in a field of sunflowers, laying on a picnic mat, being fed grapes by some ridiculously hot guy with dark brown hair.

No. Actually, I wasn't. I was being dragged in a potato sack by some idiot who thought he'd be able to get away with it. Because the second he put the sack down, I'd burst it open with my new bad-ass flame skill. So, in the meantime, I was trying to get into my happy place.

And then I was interrupted by a loud THUD. A THUD that came from me falling from Derek's shoulder to the muddy forest ground.

And, quicker than before, I got my fingertips to ignite, and with a loud explosion, the sack ripped pen, pieces of it flying everywhere. I stood up, my face covered in black soot patches.

"You are SO going to pay." I let out an almost sadistic laugh before running towards him, knocking him in the chest and dragging him to the ground. My palms suddenly were lit up with a huge fire - bigger than any other I'd created - and instead of releasing all of it at him like I had stupidly done before, I aimed it at a nearby tree, which became ablaze very fast, and watched it fall over to where Derek was standing.

He stepped out of the way of the tree, just in time before a loud BOOM echoed throughout the forest.

"Looks like someone is getting smarter. But, thankfully, not TOO smart." And with that retort, Derek lit the entire ground under me on fire, and though I was in no pain, I couldn't see anything except orange and red flashing in my eyes. Derek must've produced another mushroom cloud and ridden it high above the layer of tree tops cutting the forest floor off from the sky. He then reversed the direction of the cloud, making him fall onto me with such force that I swore I broke a few ribs.

The fire that was currenlty engulfing the entire plot of land we were on suddenly stopped out of nowhwere, and I rubbed my eyes and saw Derek, covered in soot, aim his hands, covered in fire, at me.

"Hasta la vista baby."

SHIT! He was going to shoot me with the giant flame! And, trust me, I'm well aware that fire can't harm me, but it was so huge that the sheer impact would send Derek flying into the sky, while it sent me plunging through the layers of the forest's underground.

And there was a minimal chance of me coming out alive.

So, I did all I could think of to do. "Seriously? I...HATE...CHEESY LINES!" And with that last witty retort, I raised my hands to his, locked our fingers, and blasted him with an impact that sent us both rolling down a hill into a swamp full of muddy water.

Unfortunately, my move didn't stop Derek's blast. It only prevented it from killing me. Once we were in the swamp, still holding onto each other (weird as hell, by the way), Derek's fingers let out an inferno.

And we were staring at each other, flying miles above the island, awaiting the worst, and most painful, crash-landing ever experienced in history.

We were speeding down at an alarming rate, gaining force as we went. I grabbed onto his dirty leather jacket at held him close, hoping maybe he could help break my fall.

"I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW..." He was also holding to me, and screaming above the noise created from our insane fall, " YOU'RE REALLY HOT, AND IT WOULD'VE BEEN COOL TO BANG YOU BEFORE I KILLED YOU. I MEAN, I'M PROBABLY GOING TO DIE TOO, SO THAT SUCKS. BUT IT'S BEEN FUN PISSING YOU OFF. BUT WITH THAT SAID, YOU'RE STILL A HUGE PAIN IN THE ASS!"

And before I could respond, we landed, making a huge hole in the jungle floor (at least thirty feet).

And, before I blacked out, I noticed Jessalyn and Bryan gaping at us two fire-wielders falling from an unsurvivable height.

"HOLY SHIT ADELAIDE! IF YOU DON;T SURVIVE THIS ONE I'm SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU!! AND YOU FREAKIN' FIRE WIELDER ASSHOLE! YOU BETTER PRAY YOU DON'T LIVE, BECAUSE I'm GOING TO TEAR YOU A NEW ONE! ADELAIDE, YOU BETTER LIVE! C'MON! STOP FALLING ALREADY! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO ANYWAY? THE FREAKIN' SUN? SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT..."

But, even though I blacked out, fortunately for me (and unfortunately for Derek), we survived. And oh, boy, did Jessalyn go ape-shit.