Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: “LET ME GO! I’M GONNA *** YOU JACKASSES!”

“HOLY SHIT ADELAIDE! IF YOU DON’T SURVIVE THIS ONE I’M SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL YOU!! AND YOU FREAKIN’ FIRE WIELDER ASSHOLE! YOU BETTER PRAY YOU DON’T LIVE, BECAUSE I’M GOING TO TEAR YOU A NEW ONE! ADELAIDE, YOU BETTER LIVE! C’MON! STOP FALLING ALREADY! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO ANYWAY? THE FREAKIN’ SUN? SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT…”

I was beyond furious. Adelaide and that fire-guy had just fallen from the sky.

“BRYAN!!!!! FRICKIN’ HELP ME WITH ADELAIDE AND YOUR BROTHER!!!!!!!”, I yell at him, grabbing Adelaide and pulling her out, as Bryan does the same with his brother. “DAMN IT, ADELAIDE!!!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE TO FALL OUT OF THE DAMN SKY!!!!!!!!!”

“Derek’s still breathing,” Bryan says, staring at me timidly.

“HE BETTER AS HELL BE!!!!! ‘CAUSE NOW I’M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!!!!”

“Jessalyn! Calm down!”

“DON’T TELL ME TO FRICKIN’ CALM DOWN, YOU FRICKIN’ JACKASS!!!!!!”, I yell angrily. “AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BROTHER!!!!! ‘CAUSE I’M GONNA KILL HIM!!!!!!! AND DON’T TRY AND STOP ME!!!!! HE NEARLY KILLED ADELAIDE!!!!!!”

“CALM DOWN, JESSALYN!!!!! DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?!!!!!”, Bryan yells at me.

“NO!!!!!! I’M SO FRICKIN’ ANGRY THAT MY EARS STOPPED WORKING!!!!!!!”

“THEN SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!!!!!!”

“NO!!!!!!!! YOU SHUT UP AND DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!”

“YOU’RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!!!!!”

“YES I AM!!!!!!! THE GIRL IS ALWAYS THE BOSS!!!!!!!”

“YEAH, WELL I’M OLDER!!!!!!”

“AND I’M STILL THE BOSS!!!!!”

We are such dorks, I think, rolling my eyes as Bryan continues yelling at me. I wonder how long it should take me to kill that fire-dude, I think, staring behind Bryan at that asshole. Hopefully Bryan wouldn’t notice if I buried him under fifty miles under dirt and rocks. Then maybe when he wakes up, I can watch him stop breathing! I think, smirking.

“ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME, JESSALYN?!!!!!”

“Huh? Wha— no.”

“Ugh, you’re hopeless!!”

“And you’re an ass.”

“Well you’re annoying!”

“God! SHUT UP!!!!”, Adelaide yells, glaring at us.

“Yeah! Can’t we have a moment of silence while we’re dead?!!!!”, fire-dude yells.

“Oh, I’ll kill you alright!!!”, I growl, trying to choke him.

“AREN’T YOU GONNA TRY AND STOP HER?!!!”, Bryan yells.

“Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah. This is funny!”, Adelaide says, as I continue trying to choke him.

“YOU’RE SO GONNA DIE FOR TRYING TO KILL ADELAIDE, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!”

“YEAH, GO JESSALYN!!!!!!”, Adelaide cheers.

“GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!”, Derek growls, throwing me into a tree.

“Awwww, damn,” I yell, as the pain hits from the spikes of the tree.

“Jessalyn! Are you okay?”, Bryan yells.

“That depends. Are you gonna kiss me again if I say I’m not?”, I ask, eyeing him suspiciously.

“Noooooo.”

“Then I’m perfectly fine … just going to go take a little nap …”, I say.  What is with me?!! Why am I so tired?!!! Maybe it’s my alergies … I think, closing my eyes tiredly.

Then here came that one dude, that damned air-guy. Who knows what his name was? And I completely blocked out what he said, as Terra appeared. Then as he started talking, I started listening … I gasp, just like Adelaide and Sunny.

“You jackass!!!”, I growl, jumping on him. Or, trying to, anyway. He’s smart! He used his damned air ability and flew me across the clearing. “Where the hell are those damned panthers when you need them,” I growl, glaring across the clearing at him. “I’m gonna murder your sorry ass!!! You damned air-bender!!!”, I growl, running at him. But Bryan grabs me firmly around the waist, holding me back.

“Damn, you’ve got some issues.”, Derek says, glaring at me.

“Hell yeah!!! And one of them is your all’s sorry asses!!!! And Bryan!!! Let me frickin’ go!!!!!”

“What’s the magic word?”, Bryan says in a sing-song voice, right before I bite his hands. Hey, I do crazy crap whenever I’m mad. Get used to it. “OUCH!!!!!! SHE FRICKIN’ BIT ME!!!!!”

“YOU WERE FRICKIN’ ASKIN’ FOR IT, JACKASS!!!!!!”, I growl, glaring as I struggle. “LET ME GO!!!!! I’M GONNA MURDER YOU JACKASSES!!!!!!!”

“Damn you’re a messed-up chick.”, Aaron says, as everyone stares a me oddly. I knew it was odd for me to be so frickin’ angry. Back in England I never got angry. But right this second … I couldn’t care less. I just wanted to murder some damn air-bender ass. And then maybe some fire-dude ass. I still didn’t really like him. Aaron, though, I think I could get along with.

I’m gonna murder you, air-ass, I growl silently, glowering furiously straight at him, as I break free and head straight for him as his back turns toward Terra. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sort of confuses some people … I started writing it after FUELEDBYERIN and then I read SERENExNIGHTMARE’s and tried mixing them together with my own ending. But, it’s longer than it would’ve been earlier.